5 People You'd Want Alive, 5 People You'd Want Die

The home of topics that don't fit anywhere else.

5 People You'd Want Alive, 5 People You'd Want Die

Postby Infyrin » June 3rd, 2016, 8:35 pm

2016 is racking up a lot of big lives this year and I have a bad feeling more are soon to follow. While we lost some great people in this world, we're still left with aresholes and incompetent people. So, I dare ask, if there was five people you'd trade that died for 5 people that are alive you wouldn't feel bad seeing dead. This is that thread.

I'd trade the following who died to live again:

1. Leonard Nimoy
2. Christopher Lee
3. Alan Rickman
4. David Bowie
5. Lemmy Kilmister

For those I'd want to die:

1. Chris Dodd
2. Al Sharpton
3. Donald Trump
4. George W. Bush
5. Michael Bay
Infyrin

Re: 5 People You'd Want Alive, 5 People You'd Want Die

Postby Vivisect » June 4th, 2016, 7:13 am

Is there a general rule? Do they come back to life in a new reincarnated body where we can enjoy their arts flourish for another somewhat decades or so, or do they come back the same age with all their ailments? I just wouldn't want to cast revive on a 70 year old dying of cancer Lemmy.
Vivisect

Re: 5 People You'd Want Alive, 5 People You'd Want Die

Postby Infyrin » June 5th, 2016, 12:34 pm

Vivisect wrote:Is there a general rule? Do they come back to life in a new reincarnated body where we can enjoy their arts flourish for another somewhat decades or so, or do they come back the same age with all their ailments? I just wouldn't want to cast revive on a 70 year old dying of cancer Lemmy.

They are back to peak health, no cancers and no abnormalities.

The ones to die however, they get chosen to be killed in a creative or brutal fashion.
Infyrin

Return to General Discussion