Spyro the Dragon: Original Trilogy

Fan of the classics? We've got you covered!

Spyro the Dragon: Original Trilogy

Postby Dr. Killjoy » December 5th, 2015, 7:02 pm

This only applies to Spyro the Dragon, Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer/Ripto's Rage, and Spyro: Year of the Dragon. No Legend of Spyro esspecialy none of that god-awful representation of Spyro, Skylanders.

This is just a general discussion about the original 3. Things like funny or memorable moments you had, favorite levels, enemies, minigames, boss fights, etc.

Personally, these games represent my young life. I grew up with Spyro and I hate what they are turning him into. I remember everything from the final battle with the Sorceress to that hair-tearing, eye-gouging supercharge section in Tree Tops. The music of the 3 really enticed me and complimented the games well. What is your opinion on the three and tell me about your best experiences with that little purple dragon.
Dr. Killjoy

Re: Spyro the Dragon: Original Trilogy

Postby goten7272 » December 8th, 2015, 12:38 pm

dragons are gay why do you play sypryhu that is so **** dumb dude you need to play real games like call of duty it has guns
goten7272

Postby Dr. Killjoy » March 7th, 2016, 6:27 pm

goten7272 wrote:dragons are gay why do you play sypryhu that is so **** dumb dude you need to play real games like call of duty it has guns

Oh wonderful. It seems we have a COD Kiddie in our midst. Here's a bit of fun fact for you: Treyarch, co-creators of the COD series, also co-created the Spider Man video games as well as Draconus: Cult of the Wyrm. *sarcasm* Whaaaaat??? The creators of such a manly, macho, bad-ass game like Call of Duty also mad a game about so-called "gay" dragons as well as the Spider Man games!?!? :eek:

So why don't you stop judging people based on what they play, because statistics say that 80 percent of COD players are whiny 9-year-olds that think they know a thing or two because they play the infamous Call of Duty. This site is for people who appreciate games for the good times they give, not for the likes of people like you...
Dr. Killjoy

Postby iveseenthelight » April 15th, 2016, 3:05 pm

goten7272 wrote:dragons are gay why do you play sypryhu that is so **** dumb dude you need to play real games like call of duty it has guns

i agree with this guy.
iveseenthelight

Postby john21wall » May 11th, 2016, 5:37 am

iveseenthelight wrote:

i agree with this guy.

Gay men are those who say so
john21wall

Return to Retro Gaming