Favorite Multiplayer Moments

The general-purpose videogame forum.

Favorite Multiplayer Moments

Postby Infyrin » April 17th, 2016, 8:28 pm

We like to focus on the negatives sometimes with multiplayer games. Yeah the newbies. The cheapskates. The trolls/assholes. All there, been there and done that.

But I'm wondering if anyone had any GOOD multiplayer moments.

For me, I've had a couple and with shooters, surprisingly. About 2 years ago, I was playing on a server on No More Room in Hell which is a free zombie shooter game on Steam and I've played about two hours worth at the time. I was around with four guys who were pretty good as well as I and we had a blast. We would catch a zombie that got even remotely close to the other, by distance mostly. We took a **** on the pompous players who want to micromanage things and everytime he died, we'd all point and laugh at him. Simply because that player was a douche.

I haven't had that much fun until Killing Floor right now, where I was just in a server with perhaps some of the most cooperative members I've been with yet. When nobody is being a prissy prick, all things are fun.

Nobody measuring the size of their egos and e-dicks on who's better than who, nothing. Support and cooperation. Much worth it when weeding through the ignorance.
Infyrin

Re: Favorite Multiplayer Moments

Postby Yoshi[NX] » April 20th, 2016, 12:07 pm

I've had a lot of fun playing coop maps and hl2dm. Good times with vortugaunts.
[center]Image[/center]
Yoshi[NX]

Postby DavidFranzen » March 20th, 2018, 10:17 pm

I love to play multiplayer games.
DavidFranzen

Postby D.J Cat » May 4th, 2019, 8:37 am

Best multiplayer moments for me will never involve the words "server" or "online"

It's everyone in the same room, preferably around the same TV playing an N64 or other console from roughly that era having a blast ;)
D.J Cat

Return to Video Gaming