Guitar Hero Live

The general-purpose videogame forum.

Guitar Hero Live

Postby Stampfi » October 24th, 2015, 3:49 am

I got the new Guitar Hero today and damn it rocks! They rearranged the buttons, now you have six divided in two rows (one on the top with three Buttons, the other three below). It's quite different to the old version but imho they made a huge mistake with not including four buttons each. Beacause with only three you only use three fingers. Unless I'm not deep enough in the came to use my fingers right... Anyway, the game is lots of fun and the GH TV mode with playing along to various music Videos online is awesome. My skills from the old games help me to allready play on the expert level (level 4 of 5) but I'm by far not as good as with the old setting of the buttons. I also have to say may fingers allready hurt after playing for two hours since I haven't played in ages and lost all of my muscles... I really hope they will include more songs soon. There is lots of stuff I don't know but some classics from older game would rock too. Is anybody playing it, what do you think about it?
Stampfi

Re: Guitar Hero Live

Postby Vivisect » November 1st, 2015, 1:27 pm

I'll be honest with you, I'm through with guitar hero. I've played them all but I just think playing real guitar is more fun. The rhythmic aspect to it is pretty spot on, but it isn't the same.
Vivisect

Re: Guitar Hero Live

Postby Stampfi » November 3rd, 2015, 4:40 am

That totally makes sense. But I can't Play guitar and I also don't have the time or heart to learn it. So GH is fine for me... Btw. GH reminds me more of playing bass guitar than regular guitar, mainly because of using the finger instead of a pick.
Stampfi

Return to Video Gaming