What Game(s) Are You Currently Playing?

The general-purpose videogame forum.

Re: What Game(s) Are You Currently Playing?

Postby Motta The Hutt » March 8th, 2015, 1:23 pm

Dexter wrote:Terraria was actually pretty fun. I'd like to go back to that one and work on it a bit more.

I'm still pretty new, with only like 30 hours or so played. Haven't even reached hard mode yet.
Feel free to hit me up if you want to play some time.
Motta The Hutt

Postby Omni » March 9th, 2015, 2:24 pm

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition

Going into this with low expectations.
Omni

Postby Yoshi[NX] » March 9th, 2015, 6:03 pm

100 percented kairo. I really like games like this and wish there were more. It's a very abstract puzzle game where the game is the story. Did a play through without a guide but used one to find all the glyphs. The one glaring fault is that the player moves through molasses all the time. This is annoying and seems to be intentionally worsened in one room.
9/10 would play again, as you get used to the controls
[center]Image[/center]
Yoshi[NX]

Postby Vryheid » March 10th, 2015, 11:48 pm

Geneforge 1 is defeated! On my quest I discovered that my fellow race of demon enslaving sorcerers were really just a bunch of power hungry bureaucrats, murdered a king and everyone in his castle just to appease a rival band of military extremists, built up a small army of miniature Eldritch abominations to inspire fear and madness in every enemy I came up against, and became the trump card for a genetics obsessed Nordic invader and his superhuman army bent on world domination. Sure a whole civilization probably got wiped out in the process but you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs. And you get treasure... in the ending at least.

For Geneforge 2, which came with the GoG pack I bought, I'm planning on trying to break the plot of the game completely. I just finished murdering my direct commander who I'm supposedly apprenticed under, and am planning on ransacking the town I was supposed to be investigating. This is easier said than done because I switched from a Shaper to an Agent class for this game, which means I don't have access to all the powerful and easily disposable summons that my previous character had. All about those Avernum style hit and run tactics I guess. I want to see what it takes before the game just hands me a forced game over ending...
Vryheid

Postby Dexter » March 23rd, 2015, 12:28 pm

Final Fantasy Type O. Not digging it very much. It's basically what I expected, I suppose.

Battlefield: Hardline. My friends and I have been playing this the most this past week. Been having a ton of fun, mostly because of the social aspects. The game itself isn't too much of an upgrade from the last. I mean, it still plays on the 360, so...

Resident Evil Revelations 2. Been co-oping this with a friend. Our schedules clash a lot so it's been difficult to finish it up, but we plan on giving all of tomorrow towards it, with the exception of visiting the Easter Bunny at the mall.
Dexter

Postby Magician » April 10th, 2015, 6:57 pm

Soul Bubbles, Pokemon and Smash Bros
ImageImage
Magician

Postby goten72 » April 10th, 2015, 7:26 pm

[quote="Dexter"]Terraria was actually pretty fun. I'd like to go back to that one and work on it a bit more.

Started Dead or Alive 5 last night on Xbox One. Definitely not my style of game. I actually think it's pretty lame, so far, but I'll likely play it more a few hours tonight and grab some cheevos.[/quote

i think you ment cheetos wtf is cheevo

lol i forgot to quote
goten72

Postby The Phoenix » April 11th, 2015, 7:50 am

I'm trying to beat Majora's Mask 3DS at the moment.
First time ever and so far I'm really enjoying it.
Rasputin did WWII
The Phoenix

Postby Vivisect » April 11th, 2015, 12:51 pm

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Never played it but now that I have a Wii U i can enjoy this title. To be honest, first 2 hours in, not really that impressed or enjoying the experience. Will have to play longer.
Vivisect

Postby Amber » April 12th, 2015, 3:56 am

I've been playing Pokemon Shuffle, Skyrim, Story of Seasons (Harvest Moon) and Fantasy life.

Although I plan on getting Animal Crossing New Leaf again because I miss making little Isabelle run after me all over the place f:<
Amber

Postby Yoshi[NX] » April 19th, 2015, 8:34 pm

Got the last couple cheevos for hl2. Now **** around in gauntlet dark legacy
[center]Image[/center]
Yoshi[NX]

Postby Jint » April 19th, 2015, 9:47 pm

Isn't terraria supporting some kind of multiplayer? Dexter? I downloaded it, but haven't played much of it. We should hook up with that sometime if it does.
Anyway I'm went back to metal gear solid peace walker, it's THE best game in the mgs hd collection imo. Runner up mgs 3.
Jint

Postby Alekhine » April 26th, 2015, 7:21 pm

Skyrim
Alekhine

Postby Ultramanj » May 14th, 2015, 6:27 am

Dark Souls 2 - PS4
Alien Isolation - PS4
Hearthstone - iOS
Ultramanj

Postby Sigma » May 14th, 2015, 11:03 am

Skyrim
GTA 5
DFO Global
Final Fantasy IV for PC

Will be playing Witcher 3 when it launches :D
Sigma

Postby kuchikopi » May 15th, 2015, 8:22 am

Replaying FFX for the umpteenth time. I don't have a PS4 so I'm on the first remaster still, but somehow I missed ONE primer my first play of the remaster and that kept eating at my inner completionist.
kuchikopi

Postby Zebro » May 19th, 2015, 11:42 pm

Lately I've been getting pretty competitive at playing Hearth Stone.
Also just started TMNT: turtles out of the shadows. Embarrassed to attempt doing multiplayer without knowing how to properly use taunt with the other turtles. It amuses me that both games I'm playing make a big fuss over the word taunt.

Anyone interested in a card match or turtle power send me a message.

Bought GTA5 but the mood just hasn't been right to start it just yet; Thinking Thursday might be the day.
Or I might start playing Terraria again in preparation for the last update.
Zebro

Postby Yoshi[NX] » May 23rd, 2015, 2:30 am

Doing a skyrim playthrough as an argonian assassin. High archery, sneak, one handed, and blacksmithing, low magic and heavy armor.
[center]Image[/center]
Yoshi[NX]

Postby Zebro » May 23rd, 2015, 1:09 pm

Every time I attempt to play Skyrim again I always end up building the same build: high sneak and bow with duel magic. Pretty much like being a sniper with a shotgun; combined with both the dragon shout for detection and the detect life spell, with the exception of some bosses, basically can get through anywhere unscathed. For whatever reason I have terrible luck using melee or just sneaking with a bow.

hmm, starting to get the itch to buy it for computer and test out all the mods. Seen some of my other friends playing the expansions; suppose those have come down in price by now.
Zebro

Postby Yoshi[NX] » May 25th, 2015, 3:33 am

Watch them for sales. That's how I get them.
[center]Image[/center]
Yoshi[NX]

PreviousNext

Return to Video Gaming