What Game(s) Are You Currently Playing?

The general-purpose videogame forum.

Re: What Game(s) Are You Currently Playing?

Postby Zebro » May 29th, 2015, 8:19 pm

Been trying to play through the Devil may Cry reboot at my brother's place. Sadly I can only go over there to play it when his "roommate" isn't home hogging the TV. Hopefully I can play some more tonight if he'll answer his damn phone. Having a hell of a time remembering which trigger to use. Nothing's more frustrating than pulling an enemy towards you when you meant to head to them and screwing up the S combo for a lame ass "cruel" rating. Pretty much happens every other fight.
Zebro

Postby Dexter » July 11th, 2015, 12:12 pm

Massive Chalice. Aiming to finish it this next week. Fire Emblem sort of strategy game that's currently free for Xbox One.
Dexter

Postby Greatemboar » July 18th, 2015, 10:26 am

Pokemon Omega Ruby I am attempting to complete the dex but plusle is elusive in hoards

Super Smash bros 3D I should probably get the DLC later

Halo Reach Custom Games are great... as long as it isn't assassinations

Pokemon Conquest almost completed the main story shouldn't take too long now
Greatemboar

Postby Zebro » August 28th, 2015, 7:53 pm

Darkest Dungeon; love how they aren't slowing down on adding more content. Thankfully they re balanced the beginning dungeons so you don't end up losing half your heros over random crap. Still very intense, which I like.

Terraria; sooo much new stuff, especially with the steam mulitiplayer deal. Definitely doing another run through.
Zebro

Postby Crazy K » September 1st, 2015, 1:43 pm

Been playing The Sims 3 whenever I can (360). Haven't been playing a whole lot as of late as I'm either lazy, dealing with work or just am not in the mood.
Crazy K

Postby Stampfi » September 8th, 2015, 11:43 pm

I set up my PS4 on Monday night but because of work I was only able to download and play Ender of Fire. Quite a nice sidescrolling action game with RPG elements. It took me several turns to beat the final boss of stage one and I failed even more gloriously to beat the second boss. I also downloaded all the DLCs to Witcher 3 so today after work I will be able to give it that one a go.
Stampfi

Postby Stampfi » October 1st, 2015, 7:20 am

After playing Witcher 3 for several hours (I'm still at the very beginning tho, just managed to finish the first part of the main quest and some side quests) I can say that game is just absolutely great. Besides the stunning graphics the controlls work perfectly fine (fighting is lots of fun), the story is deep and the quests are fun too. All in all the gameplay is just great and not unlike in other games I don't feel like the quests or stories are just a duty I have to fullfill but it's actually lots of fun.
Stampfi

Postby Dr. Killjoy » October 7th, 2015, 6:47 pm

Im trying to 100% Saints Row 3. Im really close... I have most everything including every car in the game in the garage (actually I couldnt get all of the cars to fit. Had to delete some of the ones with the least customization options) all assassinations and vehicle theft missions and every gun upgrade. Ive chewed halfway through the car customization. I plan to complete the rest of the challenges and buy one or two versions of every piece of clothing (Because thats not gonna be a pain) Other than that, Im trying to play more Rage and also digging into Borderlands 2, although I havent played either in a little while. Still trying to find my copy of Gears of War 3. Also going to look for Skyrim and Saints Row 4 at the local secondhand store.
Dr. Killjoy

Postby Yoshi[NX] » October 12th, 2015, 7:10 pm

uncharted 1
**** all, drake has some seriously shitty gun skills for a guy who gets shot at for most of what i've played. whatever difficulty this is, the guys i'm shooting at take four rounds from an ak to go down, but a burst from the little uzi thing offs them. unless i get lucky and somehow manage to hit the tiny head box. i played the third one before this and so far the puzzles in that game seems to be way better. i'm just moving along the predetermined track from cover to cover, killing enemies and clearing obstacles
[center]Image[/center]
Yoshi[NX]

Re: What Game(s) Are You Currently Playing? (Update)

Postby Dr. Killjoy » October 14th, 2015, 5:14 pm

So hey. Just an update from my previous post. Unfortunately, I was unable to find Skyrim or SR4. However, I did find copies of both Bulletstorm Epic Edition and Dead Island. Starting to dig into both. LOVING the guns and extremely creative skillshots and physics of Bulletstorm. love it.

P.S. is there a way to put updates onto your previous posts or is this the only way. Tell me if you know, please :?:
Dr. Killjoy

Postby Yoshi[NX] » October 14th, 2015, 6:34 pm

nope, no edit.

how are you not able to find skyrim? i thought there were copies everywhere. try the local game chains
[center]Image[/center]
Yoshi[NX]

Postby Kamek » October 17th, 2015, 10:56 pm

Mostly MGSV, Dota 2, Mario Maker, and just picked up Yoshi's Wooly World.
Kamek

Postby Crazy K » October 27th, 2015, 2:38 pm

Played a bit of Enemy Front on the 360, it's pretty awful, but for some reason I was having an alright time with it. Maybe it's because it's so bad? Idk.
Crazy K

Postby Vivisect » November 1st, 2015, 1:05 pm

So far just playing a bunch of 3ds games.

Recently purchased:
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3d
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
Triforce Heroes

I purchased tri-force heroes for the sole purpose of playing with my girlfriend as she likes top down perspective Zelda games, however, you need 3 people to play a game. Bummer, so I will have to get another copy.

As for currently playing, Monster Hunter 4 and Donkey Kong Country Returns 3ds. I never had it on the Wii or owned a Wii. After playing Tropical Freeze I decided to get this since I love the 3ds and what it has to offer.
Vivisect

Postby Zebro » November 2nd, 2015, 8:31 pm

Just got shadow of Mordor for PC, 2 hours into it but taking a break from all the grinding.

DMC for PC: almost as far as I got on the PS4 version, mission 13 I think.

Hopefully these 2 will keep me busy till Fallout 4 comes out, that and the occasional Hearthstone.
Zebro

Postby Vivisect » November 8th, 2015, 6:14 pm

Popped in Mario and Luigi Dream Team on the Nintendo 3ds. So far just got passed the first 30 minutes and it was nothing but an extended cutscene and tutorials. I hate it when games do this but I suppose it's reasonable when it comes to RPG's. I shut it off cause I was just tired. I'll be playing this game however until I finish it.
Vivisect

Postby Stampfi » November 18th, 2015, 3:03 am

Had a great session with Guitar Hero 3 on the Wii. Best GH game imho,. Mainly because of the awesome list of available songs but also because the Buttons work very precisely than in GH Greatest Hits for example (or maybe I just need to re-configurate the game there). I hope some of those songs will be availabe for the new GH game too sooner or later.
Stampfi

Postby Dr. Killjoy » December 1st, 2015, 7:34 pm

Thanks, Yoshi. And i know i should be able to find it, but i live in the middle of nowhere.... so ya....

Aside from that, I am currently playing Borderlands 2. I am currently playing as Zer0 at level 27. Im trying to do some of the side missions around The Dust and The Highlands and whatnot before I move on with the story. I tried going to Lynchwood, but the enemies there were too powerful. I think the last boss i fought was Son of Mothrakk the second time i visited the Wildlife Exploitation Preserve. Im also starting to play Silent Hill: Origins on the PSP. Nearly s*** myself several times. Also trying to finish Fable. The original... old stuff man... Also playing through Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2. I think im halfway through the Frieza Saga.
Dr. Killjoy

Postby Infyrin » January 2nd, 2016, 6:33 am

Cave Story+ via Steam

I'm seeing why this was hailed as one of the true indie gems in the past decade.
Infyrin

Postby Crazy K » January 19th, 2016, 10:03 pm

Blops III - Xbox One - Campaign and Online. Campaign isn't bad, but I can't get into the online. It's by far the worst imo for multiplayer. I'd often fine myself shooting someone and all of a sudden they'd spin around and kill me. Usually I'm pretty decent when playing COD games, but now with Blops III. Idk, maybe I just suck.
Crazy K

PreviousNext

Return to Video Gaming