Re: i hav a sugestion

Got a question, a problem or an idea for improving the site? Post it in here!

is dxters a bad mod

yes
25%
yes
No votes
yes
No votes
yes
No votes
yes
No votes
yes
No votes
yes
No votes
yes
No votes
yes
No votes
No, I'm just a n00bie. Please ban me!!!
75%

Total votes : 4

Postby Jint » April 20th, 2015, 12:44 pm

Ok goten, you really think someone Will give you the authority to be a mod when you can't even follow the rules yourself?
I'm sure Dexter had a good reason for doing what he did and constantly putting him on display is only showing how immature you are and it's driving you, and your reputation here into a hole you won't get out of. You're stressing too much over this. Your obsession with being a "super mod" and ousting Dexter is driving you mad.
Jint

Postby Infyrin » April 20th, 2015, 12:56 pm

This is what I think goten does before signing in:

"YOUR THE BEST! I KNOW I AM! NO YOU ARE! YEAH YOU! IM THE BEST SUPER MOD THERE IS! YOU KNOW IT! I KNOW IT! YOU KNOW I KNOW IT! DON'T YOU?!"
Infyrin

Postby Yoshi[NX] » April 20th, 2015, 3:29 pm

tempted to register goten79
[center]Image[/center]
Yoshi[NX]

Postby The Phoenix » April 21st, 2015, 5:14 am

Someone will possibly ask, oh, "what is VGchat best known for?"
And, I don't know what the response will be, something along the lines of, "oh, the multiple of users who beg to be mods under alt accounts." (which is only Goten number whatever right now lol)

Now THAT is a scary thought. Just that conversation would be kind of off putting for the person asking the question.
You kind of can't convince someone from Reddit or 4chan with that answer. You will scare them off.

In all honesty, even before the hack there were many users just begging to be mods. Either being serious or having a joke around.
Which is kind of funny, but at the same time, a little annoying. I remember always seeing that someone posted in X thread (example). I would be curious. Look into the thread, see the beg to-be-mod post and then be like "oh f*ck, not this sh*t again..."
Rasputin did WWII
The Phoenix

Postby Infyrin » April 22nd, 2015, 8:41 am

The Phoenix wrote:Someone will possibly ask, oh, "what is VGchat best known for?"
And, I don't know what the response will be, something along the lines of, "oh, the multiple of users who beg to be mods under alt accounts." (which is only Goten number whatever right now lol)

Now THAT is a scary thought. Just that conversation would be kind of off putting for the person asking the question.
You kind of can't convince someone from Reddit or 4chan with that answer. You will scare them off.

In all honesty, even before the hack there were many users just begging to be mods. Either being serious or having a joke around.
Which is kind of funny, but at the same time, a little annoying. I remember always seeing that someone posted in X thread (example). I would be curious. Look into the thread, see the beg to-be-mod post and then be like "oh f*ck, not this sh*t again..."

The whole wannabe moderator situation got out of hand quick. There were some people who felt FNool didn't really do much of a good job with the site, in their perspectives. There were people who felt that the moderators before the hack were inactive, too inactive and abusing their power through influence, felt they could do better. It practically caused some problems to the point where the drama from the chat rooms poured itself all over the forums. Saw the rise of this stupid little group who called themselves BLVD who claimed they knew what was best for VGChat overall. It was just a whole mess of ridiculousness that should not have happened because that's partially of what initiated the whole problem of people begging to be in power without really proving why they should be considered.

It was always funny though watching people who claim they would be great moderators, before turning around and contradicting themselves with an action of like talking down a user. Such silliness, back before the hacks, even begging for moderation was a sign that you shouldn't be considered. It was an auto-disqualification to be a moderator, which I hope is carried over to this fresh start.

I really hope with this fresh start of the site, that there is a band of moderators that aren't in little cliques of friends that could influence how they act in their position. Because, remember, that was an issue that went on for a while and it was clearly evident in the chats. With people wildly pointing their fingers like "this guy is banning people because he don't like them! this guy is banning people because his friend don't like them! this guy is banning people because there was a disagreement against his opinion! where's the fairness?!"
Infyrin

Postby Infyrin » April 22nd, 2015, 11:14 am

goten78 wrote:ya well mayeb the current group os users need to gtfo then becuiz this place is retrded and thats all u guy do here is pounce oin everry1 like dumbs why shukld any1 post here with the evil ppl here when they can go to gamefaqs where the mods arent retdred. bannin every1 doesnt grow a userbase you dums

Ah ha! I figured as much, you're a spy from GameFAQs hoping to be a moderator here and oppose the VGChat mod staff. I've seen through your plot and schemes. Off with you, back to the GameFAQs depths where you belong, foul beast.
Infyrin

Postby Infyrin » April 22nd, 2015, 12:55 pm

goten78 wrote:no im juist saying thT YOU guys here are a retard and theres way betr forum sout there that arent dead and thid place is dead becuz ogf the bad memebrs here who have to be dumb\s so stopd being a retarded and just be nice

BACK! BACK! Image
Infyrin

Return to Board Help & Suggestions