A year to the day

Posted by Klarth

Since Dimebag was assassinated at that one concert. I don't listen to Pantera, so I don't really think about it too deeply, but even so...

Posted by netman

Its also been 25 years to the day since john lennon was killed as well!

Posted by rivercitytecmo

it's also a year to the day from when i said both "who cares what happened today?" and "who cares what happened 24 years ago?".

Posted by MetalVox~55

RIP Dimebag :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It's been a year already?

Huh.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

to quote Chris Rock:

Malcolm X. . . got assassinated. JFK. . . got assassinated. Martin Luther King... got assasinated. That nigga just got shot!

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: to quote Chris Rock:

Malcolm X. . . got assassinated. JFK. . . got assassinated. Martin Luther King... got assasinated. That nigga just got shot!

Whoa, I almost said the same thing.

Despite Pantera (and anything Dimebag related) being big in Texas, I've never cared for Pantera.

Posted by netman

Man what would the music board be without rivercitytecmo teaching us how bad our music tastes are and really posting nothing else worthy of readingg. I wish I could be more like him :(

Posted by rivercitytecmo

forgive me for not liking metal and ejaculating on dream theater's entire catalog. if i wrote "omg i got leaked copies of [generic metal band name]'s new cd", i bet my posts would skyrocket to "worthy of reading" status. just like the rest of the board's posts.

except arwon, vampy, and bj!

Posted by netman

I never mentioned anything about metal in my post, did I? No, just about how you added nothing to the threads, only detracted. Why not try making a thread instead of posting in a metal thread talking about how it sucks?

Posted by rivercitytecmo

hey, show me where i mocked anyone's music tastes in this thread before my last post. i didn't, did i? why not try making a thread instead of posting in a thread and scolding me for mocking music tastes when i didn't?

Posted by netman

I guess for the same reason you always post about how you dont care about metal and how it sucks in mostly metal threads.

oh also "it's also a year to the day from when i said both "who cares what happened today?" and "who cares what happened 24 years ago?"."

not specifically mocking, but I like how you dont care yet you care enough to post that you dont care.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=rivercitytecmo]if i wrote "omg i got leaked copies of [generic metal band name]'s new cd", i bet my posts would skyrocket to "worthy of reading" status.
considering that people who post that kind of **** get nothing but flame after flame, I think you're a bit on the "in the wrong" side of things

Posted by Porcupine

Quoting rivercitytecmo: if i wrote "omg i got leaked copies of [generic metal band name]'s new cd", i bet my posts would skyrocket to "worthy of reading" status. just like the rest of the board's posts.

http://vgchat.com/search.php?do=finduser&u=3 :confused:

Quoting rivercitytecmo: forgive me for not liking metal and ejaculating on dream theater's entire catalog.

You sir are a naive son of a *****. :\

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I'll admit, I like rivercity. He rarely posts, but usually when he does it's loaded with stuff to think about. But then again, I just may be partial to two of the best games ever, rivercity randsom and techmo superbowl, both of which make my pants tight.

Posted by TheSecondComing

I like how whenever someone (in this example, rivercity) posts a contrary opinion (which is usually the basis of an entertaining discussion) and uses impassioned language, people rarely choose to argue the point before just flaming the poster, saying he is a bad poster and saying his posts are not worth reading. I've seen perfectly acceptable posts on this board being ignored for no reason, aside from a possible unwillingness to accept different points of view.

Posted by Porcupine

I like how whenever someone posts a contrary opinion you're always the first to agree with them and look down on everyone else. :)

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

that's because he sucks, in every imaginable sense

Posted by rivercitytecmo

Quoting netman:
not specifically mocking, but I like how you dont care yet you care enough to post that you dont care.

so i'll take it that the joke was completely lost on you and that you also hate it when people don't like things.

porcupine: i just wanted to mock richoad.

klarth: who are you?

Posted by Hyper

i like how he doesn't know who klarth is
and i like how netman is netman
and i like saying "and i like" all the time

[quote=Vampiro]It's been a year already?

Posted by Shin_Akuma

RIP dime, you will be missed. By the way I found this video the other day of Dime giving a lesson on his harmonic squeels http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=...&search=pantera thought it was cool.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: except arwon, vampy, and bj!

Oh, you.