Just an idea.

Posted by Killer Jordo

So I was looking through the members list trying to find a person with a qoute in their sig I wanted to see. Anyway I was looking through and I saw almost 3/4 of the names I've never seen. Just taking up space. So I think we should implement a deletion time thingy. So if you dont log on in 4 months or 6 months or even a year. Your account will be deleted.

Feedback anyone?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Already been suggested, didn't happen, probably never will.

Posted by GameMiestro

I don't agree (for practical reasons) that we should get rid of an account just because they haven't logged in for a certain amount of time. However, I think we should get rid of the hundreds (possibly thousands) of accounts that have no posts on them and, chances are, never will.

Posted by Fate

More members means more attention to Jesse's site. Sorry, Jordo, but I suggested the same thing a while back and plenty of people have followed suit. It's just a Jesse thing.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Az a wise man once said: Already been suggested, didn't happen, probably never will. :D

Posted by Klarth

Jordo, you're really missing the point. More members = better stats for Jesse, you klutz.

edit: Jesse you are a whore!

Posted by Proto Man

Yeah kid, I suggested this like... back when I first joined. While it's a noble idea, it will never happen like everyone else said, because whole point to it is that keeping dead members in the directory is apart of Jesse's secret.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: While it's a noble idea

... noble?

Posted by Poison

Put it this way, if we delete the inactive members, we will be left with around...40?

Anyway, most members join VGC to play the arcades. I bet if Jesse stopped forcing membership to play the arcade, the member count will drop dramatically.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Vampiro: ... noble?

prithee sire the ministers of the court concur that it is of utmost nobility.