which game do you think ..

Posted by sqwibby

has been the most succesful,top rated game or most played game for any system old and new?

Posted by Xero

Witch mario game was the best?

I should say super mario RPG. Really liked it and still do.

Posted by sqwibby

i tried playing that but my emulator wouldnt work and when i went flea markets all i could find was atarie and genises games. i was on the hunt for contra and i found that and i found super mario bros

Posted by ohyeahh

I have to say that my fav mario bros was the first one they put out on Nintendo. Ha, I am so old school.

I used to watch the cartoon after school--anyone else remember that show?

Posted by Podoboo

The most succesful,top rated game or most played game for a Mario game?

That is hard, they basically are all played and top rated and successful.

Although Sunshine and SMB2 didn't get as big as the others.

Well Super Mario Bros. would be there. It has probably been played the most, everyone knows of it, it started it all. Then again SM64 changed the whole way we thought of Mario, seeing him in that amazing 3D game.
And then SMB3 sold SO much, and is my personal fav Nintendo game.

But if you consider other Mario Games, like SMRPG, well it started a whole new genre for Mario, and that game is AMAZING. Then there is Mario Kart, Party. . . . . Mario really is in too many successful games to narrow it down to one or two. You'd have to narrow the question down, like your fav 2D Mario Action Game.

Posted by Meteordragon01

Super Mario Bros for the NES was the most "and first" successful Mario game. My favorite Mario game is Super Mario Bros 3 and Super Mario Bros