Have you heard of this game

Posted by blindly

I am now getting into RPG games, and I read up on this game called Wild Arm 4. Has anyone played the first 3? It sounds like it's gonna be a cool game. I guess it faired well at the Tokyo gamers convention. So if anyone's played it or knows more info on it, please fill me. Thanks!

Posted by S

First one was decent but I never finished it because I always got confused, when I was younger. It was very counter-intuitive. It was one of the first RPGs out for Playstation. It had a very unique twist to it, following ancient 'cursed' equipment. Sort of War of the Magi theme.

The second was better, I did actually enjoy it. It was very much the Joe-blow anyone protagonist that turns into the special hero that's one of a kind and over powered. The story was good, graphics were sub-par for it's time, but the battle system was very nice.

Third one, I never played but my friend did. It looked nice but I didn't like the characters as much.

Posted by The Prince of Persia

I am serious RPG gamer myself. But, I have never heard of Wild Arm. Sounds good.

Posted by Xenos

I played the first and second--the first one I never finished because it kept on freezing, the second one ... eh, "so-so".