Christmas Help

Posted by Xqars

I'm trying to find a Christmas present for my 11 year old little sister. She has enough Barbies and Polly Pockets but she brings her GBA everywhere in the car, So I thought I'd get a game. The last game she got was Shrek 2 last year for Christmas. She's beaten it 3 times I think and is still repeating it. So a movie based game would be good. Maybe GOF or Incredibles (i heard you need a pass for Incredibles. She won't remember those)? Any opinions or comments are appreciated.

Posted by Klarth

Can't go wrong when you're getting stuff for an eleven-year-old "barbie girl". Get her a huge bag of mascara, too.

Posted by Ant

In all seriousness, I'd go with a classic game. Why not get her any of the mario's they have on the GBA? You can't go wrong with Mario. You don't really have to worry about age, it's a fairly easy and fun game that can keep her entertained for hours.

Posted by coromoro

Introduce her to some good stuff! I would personally recommend Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World. :cool:

Posted by Cronoan

Super Mario World is an excellent choice. I worked in Target's electronics/video game dept. over Christmas last year, and I sold a whole lot of That's So Raven and Lizzie McGuire GBA games to little girls' parents as well. But honestly, one of the Mario games would probably be the best choice.

Posted by Drewboy64

get her some mario games so she can appreciate good games

Posted by junior senior

Pokemon Puzzle Challenge.

Sortof hard to find, but I've loved this game since 2001 and I still do.

Posted by muffla

my sister loves mario vs donky kong and wario ware games (you shoud go with wario ware twisted fun 4 both of u) and my sister is 8 or 9 cant rember

Posted by Drewboy64

Quoting muffla: my sister loves mario vs donky kong and wario ware games (you shoud go with wario ware twisted fun 4 both of u) and my sister is 8 or 9 cant rember

Good suggestions. Get Zelda: Minish Cap too, if it isn't too complex.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Wario Ware Twisted :D

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Or try out the Spyro titles. My little cousin loves them, and as a matter of fact, so do I.