THE Ultimate All-Zelda Secrets, Glitches and Accomplishments Thread

Posted by Angerion the Brave

This is the thread where you can post any Legend of Zelda secrets, glitches and/or best personal accomplishments you know of.

I only ask of 3 things:

1: Please make which Zelda game your talking about clear.

2: Try to make it clear if it's a secret, glitch or personal accomplishment that your talking about. Any and all secrets are excellent to mention.

3: Please don't bash other peoples entries or personal accomplishments, not everyone plays video games 24/7 and learns everything about every game. A personal accomplishment can be as simple as them learning where the Lamp is in A Link to the Past.

That said, lets build a trove of Zelda knowledge.

*NOTE: Yes, I know I've just double posted. But it was to seperate my thread instructions from my first contibutions to the list.*

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA OCARINA OF TIME:

MANY MANY BOTTLES (Glitch): As you swing your bottle at a catchable object (Bug, Fairy, Blue Flame ect), press START in mid swing and change the bottle you're using with an undesired item. When you un-pause, you'll catch the thing and replace the item with a new bottle.

NOTE: Replacing important things isn't recommended. The best thing to replace is the Biggoron Reciept or Deku Nuts.

NOTE: You're items return to normal if you save and quit or if you replaced you Bow, Bombs or other stockable items, the extra bottle will turn back into the item if pick up more of them.

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA OCARINA OF TIME:

BUGS AND RUPEES (Glitch): (I don't know if this is already known or not, I just discovered it myself by accident this morning, but it's pretty cool.)

First, you must have a BOTTLE with some BUGS in it. Once you have that, you can get double payouts from chests with Rupees in them.

1: Open the chest.

2: Immediatly after the text box disappears, free your BUGS.

If you do it right, another of the same kind of rupee will pop out of the chest.

Posted by Zeta

Accomplishment: I've beaten the Legend of Zelda Second Quest.

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA A LINK TO THE PAST

In the fairy fountain next to the secret cave where you find the Ice Rod. Dash into the fountain and the Good Bee will appear.

Posted by Dark Link

Accomplishments:
Beat LoZ 1: 2nd quest for the 1st time in YEARS! (I've always beaten the first 4 dungeons...then I was stuck, same with the NES version, before it was released on the GCN)

Beat LoLink with NO DEATHS!!! (As in...Game Over Sign)
And beat the game with the lowest levels POSSIBLE!!! (That took a few weeks to pull off)

Beat LoZ: Lttp with NO DEATHS!!!

Beat LoZ: OoT with 3 hearts and NO DEATHS!!!

Beat LoZ: WW with 3 hearts and NO DEATHS!!! (You know how LONG that took to beat Ganondorf with only 3 hearts and his attacks do 7-8 hearts a hit!?)

Beat LoZ: Oracle of Seasons AND Ages Combines / full story with 3 hearts and NO DEATHS! (Took a bit on the final bosses and Ganon, but I did it)

Beat ALL LoZ Games except the lame CD-I ones. (Excluding the soon to be released TP)

Goals:
Beat LoZ: TP with no deaths at LEAST!!!

Beat LoZ: TP with 3 hearts w/ NO DEATHS!!!

Posted by Xero

Hmm...I beated OoT and MM, but I guess I can tell some tips.

To find the zora piece of heart on the moon: Left, left, right, left

To complete that level to get the fierce deity's mask: Left, left, right, right

Hope that helps.