Cmabrigde deos vlaid rscheearch

Posted by Lord of Spam

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is that the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the human mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe

Posted by Fate

1. MySpace bulletin post. oolo
2. What does your signature imply?
3. I like posting numbers.

Posted by sabre

I was gniog to psot "seen it," hwvoeer I qciulky raieesld taht it is ioilspbsme to mdlude up the lteetr odrer in tohse two wrods wlisht slitl raeinitng the smae frist and lsat leettrs. So I'm psiontg tihs isnaetd.

Posted by The underground

taht is smoe tnihg stargne but instsretnig.

Posted by Ant

The Judge:

I read that.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Fate: 1. MySpace bulletin post. oolo

Got it off 4chan, which is just as bad.

Quoting Fate: 2. What does your signature imply?

That she is capable of providing more sexual pleasure via the use of her eye as a surrogate vagina than most women can provide with their actual vagina.

Quoting Fate: 3. I like posting numbers.

And I like breaking up posts. Lets call it even.

Posted by Klarth

tihs is petrty old, you konw. It's been pniend up on the wlal of my psychis lab for fuor yaers now.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I thought this was a drunk post.

And yeah, super old.

Posted by Skitzo Control

This was posted back when I first joined by none other than our administrator.

Posted by mis0

Ancient relics from the intarweb past? Um, k.

It's sorta like if you could travel faster than the speed of light, you could catch up to old transmissions of **** like 'I Love Lucy' or whatever.

Posted by The Judge

I read that.

Posted by chec

jesus this reminds me of like 3 years ago when i got this stupid message in like 50 different e-mail forwards and everyone on discussion boards would have to post about it, thanks for the bad memories lord of ****, now post something new

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm sorry, are you operating under the assumption that people care what you think? I assure you, that is not the case.

And I knew it was old; that doesnt mean that there arent people who havent seen it. I saw it again, thought that I enjoyed it the first time I saw it, and figured I'd post it.

Posted by chec

everyone worth a **** saw it already and is tired of it

Posted by Lord of Spam

aaaaaaand on to the ignore list you go. Congrats, you're the first to make it there.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

[quote=Lord of Spam]Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is that the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the human mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe

Acocnrdig to my rseraceh, tihs has beeen auornd for the lsat 3 yares, and it is old and teird and not at all fnuny.

Posted by sabre

Man, you'd think people would stop repeating that it's old after one, maybe two or three people have pointed it out. We're up to seven, so far.

Posted by Lord of Spam

YOU KNOWS WHAT ELSE IS OLD? SAYING THINGS ARE OLD.

HA. WHAT DO YOU SAY NOW, *******S?

Posted by chec

you have anger management issues

its okay lord of spam, it's only a discussion board, people will forget someday tht you posted something that was 3 years old

Posted by Skitzo Control

Tubgirl.com, anybody? Nostalgia for the win...

Posted by GameMiestro

You're not helping here...

Posted by Acheron

Quoting ///Phantom: Acocnrdig to my rseraceh, tihs has beeen auornd for the lsat 3 yares, and it is old and teird and not at all fnuny.

Whoa, slow down there, pal! I mean, I've seen irony, but that's just going a bit too far!

Posted by Skitzo Control

We need some Ase of Base and Spice Girls for more memories...

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm not even joking to make the joke about me wanting you you guys to shut up.

Oh, and another reason to be mad at England >:0

Posted by 007 ninja

OLD
(LOSES INTERESTING POINTS WITH AGE)
(I'M SORRY)

Posted by Hyper

Cool.

See, I can do it too.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

HAY GUYS HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THIS NEW PHENOMENOMENON SWEEPING THE INTARWEB FROM A GAME CALLED ZERO WING? THEY SAY THINGS WRONG AND ITS VERY FUNNY

Posted by Lord of Spam

Just so you know, I hate you all.

Posted by 007 ninja

being emo is old too, sorry.

Posted by Fate

Good news, guys! We landed on the moon!

Posted by Skitzo Control

Have you guys heard of those new color TVs? They're so awesome.:cool:

Posted by Fate

The Wright brothers are my neighbors. :cool:

Posted by Lord of Spam

For once, 007 is the only one to make me lol.

Congrats, you are now less funny than he.

Edit: he, him?

Posted by Poco

**** spain remember the maine

Posted by Acheron

Hey, Fate and Skitzo. Putting a 8-) at the end of your posts doesn't make the same lame joke funny three times.

Especially since it was a re-hash of my joke with different content. Speaking of which:

all yuor bsae are blnoeg to us

Doesn't quite work with words as small as that.

Posted by Ant

I raed it ncie adn fsat aywanyz

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Acheron]Hey, Fate and Skitzo. Putting a 8-) at the end of your posts doesn't make the same lame joke funny three times.I think both of us weren't intending it to be funny.:cool:
[quote=Wings]Especially since it was a re-hash of my joke with different content.It was my lame joke. And a little picture to prove it!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/SkitzoControl/THISCOMESAFTERTHESE.jpg[/IMG]
And since it's my joke, I'll continue with it for as long as I like.
[quote=Ant]I raed it ncie adn fsat aywanyz You're doing it wrong!:mad:

Man, you guys should check out these cool new cassette players. You can walk with them!

Um. Actually, I was the first to say it as if it was something new. You were just referring to old things from the present.

Posted by chec

Quoting Wings: HAY GUYS HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THIS NEW PHENOMENOMENON SWEEPING THE INTARWEB FROM A GAME CALLED ZERO WING? THEY SAY THINGS WRONG AND ITS VERY FUNNY

hahahaa, wings is like one of the only members that makes this board worth staying at

Posted by The Judge

Wings, it is in the best interest of the communit that you leave immediately.

Posted by chec

if you don`t love me tell me The Judge, say it straight out, don`t sugar coat like you usually do (wacko101), no need to break it of gently

Posted by higbvuyb

It was actually funny, and even though it may have been old to many people, it was not old to me. Also, many jokes are funny after several years. Hey, guess what this word is. (It's jumbled up, by the way, for stupid people like chec.)
hiaoysdrttc

Posted by CrystalPain

Don't worry (wacko101), every one is special to someone :D

Posted by Slade

THIS THREAD IS CRAP NOW. Someone please make it better.

Spice Girls? Did you know they're making a movie?

Personally I don't care if you post stuff I've already seen. The first two pages of this thread were very entertaining.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Skitzo Control: We need some Ase of Base and Spice Girls for more memories...

Am I the only person who will admit to finding "The Sign" to be a catchy song? Jeez, I mean, Ace of Base does suck, but dang, they had a few songs that easily get stuck in your head. They really did.

Posted by Kodachi

Username hack is old.
[spoiler] so are spoiler tags[/spoiler]
[spoiler] so is my awful sarcasm. old, old, old.[/spoiler]

Hey, and you're one of the multitude of members who make me want to leave for good.

Posted by Skitzo Control

If there were more of them/us, would you leave? Please?

Hah, VGC has been pretty much run by the retards since the beginning.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Wings: Hey, and you're one of the multitude of members who make me want to leave for good.

Telling me that was like an early Christmas present.
I'd wonder how you know me well enough to dislike or like me anyway, since I almost never post, but I really don't care to hear any of your opinions.

Wow, okay, for some reason I didn't notice the seven posts before my retort to chec. Uh.

Love you, Kodachi.

Posted by Kodachi

Go back to disliking me. I look like less of an *** that way. :(

Posted by The Judge

Wings: I like you! I was saying to leave cause it'd make chec leave or something otherwise ingenious.
Chec: I don't love you. :(
CrystalPain: Another person in league with chec? Gosh, I feel honored.

Wow, look at this. I'm not sure whether that post was a script or a lot of responses to multiple people.

Kodachi, no, you appear to be a girl on the Internet - hence, you're obviously hot and willing, and I am of course a salivating chauvinist who can't do anything except lust over your avatar - which I associate with being your literal body, of course. So sorry, I can't hate you. Now let's cyber.

Posted by The Judge

It was a list (ie. a lot of responses).

Though it'd make a funny script.

Yay, somebody likes me!

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Wings: Kodachi, no, you appear to be a girl on the Internet - hence, you're obviously hot and willing, and I am of course a salivating chauvinist who can't do anything except lust over your avatar - which I associate with being your literal body, of course. So sorry, I can't hate you. Now let's cyber.

Not only have you made my feel like a complete ***, but you have disturbed me as well. There goes my Christmas present. :(

Quoting Kodachi: Not only have you made my feel like a complete ***, but you have disturbed me as well.

And my work is done.

Posted by Kodachi

Much better. Thanks. :)

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Wings]Hah, VGC has been pretty much run by the retards since the beginning.Says the former super-mod.:)

Aye. I was a moron when I had the position, and a moron to give it up. I don't suppose I'm not one now, but meh. I'm slightly wiser.

Also, I wasn't there at the beginning.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Quoting Wings: HAY GUYS HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THIS NEW PHENOMENOMENON SWEEPING THE INTARWEB FROM A GAME CALLED ZERO WING? THEY SAY THINGS WRONG AND ITS VERY FUNNY

Wow. I was about to Google search Zero Wing screenshots for this thread, but I guess I got beaten to the joke.

But I know I'm not late for this gem:

Posted by Fate

Quoting Wings: Kodachi, no, you appear to be a girl on the Internet - hence, you're obviously hot and willing, and I am of course a salivating chauvinist who can't do anything except lust over your avatar - which I associate with being your literal body, of course. So sorry, I can't hate you. Now let's cyber.

You never told me that, you *****.

Yeah, but when you arrived on the scene, you were the complete stereotype of a little otaku chick, and of course that triggers off little 'middle aged old man' bells in my head.

I'd still do you, though.

Posted by Fate

Well, I guess I can see that... My Japo side causes me to be eternally seventeen, though, so you're still not safe. :x

You'd be safe by a whole year over here. Not only that, but don't forget I've got a sexy British accent.

The first person to suggest that this should continue in PMs gets a slap, by the way.

Posted by Fate

Sayt on tocpi! Bisedes, I'm nto teh olyn mderaootr hree. :cool:

Whoa, that's mad, I had no idea that you two were both mods of this board. Okay.

But I still want to sex you both up.

Posted by The Judge

I like where this thread has gone.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Fate: Well, I guess I can see that... My Japo side causes me to be eternally jailbait, though, so you're still not safe. :x

fix'd

I reiterate - 16 in England, guys. We're all kiddy fiddlers.

Posted by Kodachi

Yeah, too bad for you it isn't 16 months.

Posted by chec

is kodachi trying to be funny again?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Gotta get them while they're fresh. :cool:

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting chec: is kodachi trying to be funny again?

Is chec the new Bjarni/Max Mouse/Bakura in that everyone hates him, but Jesse lets him hang around because it's pathetic how he feels wanted?

I mean...
Is chec trying to be an *** again? :mad:

Posted by The Judge

Yes

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=chec]is kodachi trying to be funny again?Is Chec trying to be not funny again? Because he's succeeding.

Posted by CrystalPain

Quoting CrystalPain: Don't worry CrystalPain, every one is special to someone :D

someone is using my account... this post wasn't sent by me

No, it was made by the WACKO ADMINISTRATOR WHO'S COMPLETELY WACKO

Also, necrothreading, gtfo.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Wings]You'd be safe by a whole year over here. Not only that, but don't forget I've got a sexy British accent.

The first person to suggest that this should continue in PMs gets a slap, by the way.

Just as well, this isn't a suggestion. Shut the hell up.

You've got this thing about being late to jokes, you know that.