Tekken 5

Posted by Buneasta

So who thinks Heihachi Mishima will make a surprise appearance after his death?

Posted by buddha

I think he will or at least he should because no tekken would remain tekken without him.

Posted by Fiindil

He probably will, looking at the Tekken Official page (with the little character animations on the front page) Heihachi has his own picture, so most likely he'll be in and survive, although they don't really need him when they added in Jinpachi Mishima, who seems to be a clone of Heihachi (come on, his father?)

Posted by Buneasta

You're kidding right? This I've got to see.

Posted by destruction kai

I think that devil guy might be in the game this time he was before I don't know why they took him out he was tight with that eye laser

Posted by Buneasta

I think that was either Jin Kazama or Kazuya Mishima, and I hope they do a Tekken Tag Tournament 2. There was already a section for fighting games that I failed to notice.

Posted by destruction kai

I thought that Devil was made up of both of those charcters

Posted by PerpetualAngst

This one will be awesome. I heard as a bonus feature, there adding tekken, tekken 2, and tekken 3 in the game. Sweet.

Posted by G-Sides

This belongs in the Fighting Game forum, and there it shall go :mad:

And no, I doubt Heihachi will return.

Posted by Shade

Actually, in the teaser trailer, it showed a figure rising from the flaming rubble. So he'll probably make a return.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

they need to bring back Eddy Gordo

is there some place to get background info on the chars?
Bryan Fury is fun and looks like a badass

Posted by Shade

I don't know if this has been said already, but I'm too lazy to check the posts.

Apparently, on Tekken 5, you also get Tekken I-III included on the disc. Bliss.

Posted by PerpetualAngst

Didnt I already say that? But I might be picking this title up over the weekend.

Posted by Buneasta

Bryan Fury is one of the toughest fighters in the game, as is Lee.

Posted by El Capitan

Eddy is in it and actually has a story but is used as costume for the Montero cat. Also you can play Tekken 1.

spoiler*

Heihachi survives the explosion someway that is just physcially impossible. Also Jinpachi is father of Heihachi. I think in the story if you beat it with Raven, that its says he was buried underground for a long period of time and the explosion with Heihachi released him.

Posted by crimsoncinder

Quoting buddha: I think he will or at least he should because no tekken would remain tekken without him.

word stealer

Posted by DBZKid10

Yes everything is true. Like Heihachi does survive.