Man has sex with sister, Hilarity ensues.

Posted by Lord of Spam

[quote=Anonymous of 4chan]Blind Dates'are a popular hit with single people
looking for love. It involves couples being paired up but the singles have no
clue what they look like. However, James Thomas of London was shocked to discover that after being paired up by a special blind date agency that he was paired up with his long lost sister. Thomas described the agency as 'utterly irresponsible, they should have checked our backgrounds before setting us up. I'm glad I've found my long lost sister but I'm afraid that the date we had has scarred me." Thomas also claims that he also had erotic pleasure with Lucy, his sister whom he hadn't seen in over 26 years after his parents divorced and Lucy was sent into care. Thomas claimed that his life was in danger because of the agency and describes the sex, "Unfortunetly,
we did have sexual intercourse during the dates we shared together, if I had known she was my long lost sister, then I wouldn't have done it." Lucy Thomas, 36 from Norwhich had no further comments.

Sucks to be him, but funyn for everyone else.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Wow. I lol'd, but that certainly does blow.

EDIT: That was too easy of a pun.

Posted by The Judge

Hardcore. That'd sure suck. I'm sure God will understand.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

dude, talk about a shot to the groin (rimshot)

Posted by Skitzo Control

I'd do it.:cool:

Posted by Lord of Spam

I knew bigamy was cool in Utah, but I thought incest was more of a southern thing? (lol hi bj)

Posted by Fate

Erotic pleasure. He actually said "erotic pleasure." oll

Posted by The Judge

Your avatar gives me erotic pleasure.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Thats because its boobish.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

how do you castrate a southerner??

kick his sister in the jaw! lolololololol

Posted by Non-ExistentOne

First of all: how did he find out she was his sister?

You got the same boobies as mah ma!

Posted by s0ul

Wow, calling it pleasure almost negates the scarring bit. I'd call it erotic discomfort.

and also, was she hot?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Wait, you're not supposed to have sex with your sister? When the hell did this start?

Posted by ll.alchemist.ll

I bet it was a set up to sue Blind Dates. What people do for money.

Posted by Shade

Just hope that the sister doesn't say anything to their their/her parents.

Posted by The underground

Yea, that would suck to say to parents "Hey mod and dad i just had intercourse with my LONG lost brother."

That would just be laughable.

Posted by GameMiestro

Bad pun there. But funny.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting The underground: Yea, that would suck to say to parents "Hey mod and dad i just had intercourse with my LONG lost brother."

That would just be laughable.

So, you're actually twelve years old, right?

Posted by Boner

The best part of this story is that they clearly thought the sex was good. Hence they did it several times.

Posted by Zanaru

Quoting Opeth: The best part of this story is that they clearly thought the sex was good. Hence they did it several times.

Is it that hard to tell that they thought it was good merely because incest is seen as sick only due to mortal sub concious tradition and that alone will never change the physical feeling without added knowledge that they were your siblings? x.x;

I mean, its not really my thing (understatement of history) but ****, isn't it obvious that unless someone knew it was their sibling, it'd be the same anyway?

Not trying to justify it at all but. Uhh. Just found your statement confusing o.o

Posted by sabre

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/news/wwn/20051209/113414040002.html

Posted by nich

Seems like a hit new trend.

Posted by Roger Smith

Yup...**** one of your own and get media attention, It's the most perfect plan I've ever heard of. Shame on anyone who questions the perfectness of this perfect plan.

Posted by The underground

The perfect plan???? If you wanted to get attention just go streaking at a football game dont have sex with your sister that you claim that you didnt relize who she was sick son of a *****.

Posted by sniper

Clearly a set-up! He told his sister that they would not meet for 26 years, and when they did, it would be having sex via Blind Date to make way for a bull**** lawsuit!

So any word on this being true? I stopped believing anything anonymous said ages ago.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting The underground: The perfect plan???? If you wanted to get attention just go streaking at a football game dont have sex with your sister that you claim that you didnt relize who she was sick son of a *****.

Sarcasm....Oh dam your good;)

Posted by The Punisher

Im sad to say, but this person deserves the feelings and regrets he has. In the article, it specificaly says her name is Lucy Tomas... never do a chick with your last name, unless she's your wife, and this is especially for people who have lost siblings.