Fav Alcohol

Posted by Lord of Spam

I have always liked Baileys and Kaluhua (sp?). Rum is good in a numer of ways, too (+coke, or mixed in with vanilla milkshakes). Wine can also be enjoyable.

So, when you want to enjoy an alcoholic beverage, what do you choose? Note that I'm talking about drinking for enjoyment, not to get as drunk as possible.

Posted by Speedfreak

Sambuca. By itself.

It's like drinking tasty fire!

Posted by Non-ExistentOne

Vodka mixed with Wawa Lemonade.

Maybe when I grow up it'll be something diffrent.

Medium dry vodka martini. Shaken. Not stirred. lloz

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Anything fruity, be it a strawberry smoothie cooler (anything strawberry pretty much rules) or a margarita.

Posted by Ant

Yeah, I like the fruity kind too. Girl drinks yeah!

Posted by Arwon

Tooheys Old (a dark ale) or vodka and coke, or neat vodka with some sort of chaser.

Posted by Klarth

Pisco Sour. Yum tasty south american cocktail.

Posted by mis0

Just a litte Grey Goose or Absolut stirred into some Coke.

Posted by The Judge

Eggnog and Roy Rogers. Or Sherly Temple.

Oh wait I get all those virgin cause I don't drink lol nvm.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I like a good Margarita every now and then, and if I'm drinking bottled beverages, it would have to Mike's Hard something or other.

Posted by Philsdad

I like Gordon's Lon Dry Gin mixed with Mt. Dew. Any vodka mixed with orange soda. Basically, stuff I can easily make in my kitchen that will taste decent and get me drunk.

Posted by Ch

I absolutely love Grey Goose but I barely get it. My father always has Kahlua on him so I've grown to love it but with some Baily's Irish Cream too. Captain Morgans with Coke, Absolut Citron, and Jim Beam are my other favorites.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

high alcohol: Cinnamon Schnappes
low alcohol: Manischevitz (Jewish wine)

Posted by The underground

1 burbon 1 shot 1 beer.
lol, now that I got that out of the way my fav alcohol is warm sake!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by NES Queen

Disaronno on the rocks
Southern Comfort and lime anything (limeade, lemon-lime gatoride, lime juice, limes....)
Malibu and kool-aid/bug juice (any flavor)
Bicardi Big Apple mixed with lemonade

i have one of those make your own ice pop thingers, so i fill it up with the bottom 3 drinks and have yummy buzzy ice pops to suck on after work

Posted by Aesthetic

I love Kahlua and milk, along with Bailey's; Kamora isn't bad, either. Smirnoff is all right, but I prefer fruity drinks such as fuzzy navels. Then again, I haven't tried that much. I like the taste that it creates mixed rather than the taste of the alcohol itself (if that makes much sense).

Posted by Killer Jordo

I like Smirnoff (sp?) Ice. It's a nice vodka.

VODKA? Umm, don't you mean wine cooler? :rolleyes:

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

No, he meant vodka.

Posted by The Judge

Why is Killer Jordo drinking?

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting The Judge: Why is Killer Jordo drinking?

Cause I wanna?

No I usually have them at bush parties and stuff like that.

Posted by JON

i hope all of you that drink stumble down the street, fall, land face flat in a pile of dog ****, get up, and get hit by a car.

i dont like alcohol

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting JON: i hope all of you that drink stumble down the street, fall, land face flat in a pile of dog ****, get up, and get hit by a car.

i dont like alcohol

Then dont drink it, retard. Jsut because you dont like something, doesnt mean that you can critisize it if it isnt hurting anyone.

Posted by JON

it was a uh.... joke.... if you know what that is. :-p

Posted by Aesthetic

It's the.... uh.... internet. Try making your sarcasm a bit more obvious, thx.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Killer Jordo: Cause I wanna?

No I usually have them at bush parties and stuff like that.

Why is Killer Jordo, the local 13 year old of VGC, drinking?

Posted by Aesthetic

Because he's Killer Jordo. He's tuff.

Posted by Klarth

I heard he has peach fuzz in his groin now! And his girlfriend just started wearing a training bra, too!

Posted by netman

k back on topic guys :mad:

I like gin!

Posted by Lord of Spam

So I recently tried an imported beer.

Turns out that its not just American beer that I despise.:(

Posted by MetalVox~55

I dislike alcohol.

ORANGE SODA!

Posted by Speedfreak

And you call yourself a musician.

Posted by GRIM

There are so many to choose, 1800 tequilla, Korbel and Coke, Whiskey and Coke, Bud Light, Gin Gimlettes, Bloody Mary just a few of my favs...I've recently given up drinking though :D

Sorry to ruin your fun all, was trolling and couldn't resist the title of this thread. I am a recovering professional!

Posted by Lord of Spam

ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

woo

Posted by D.J Cat

Cougar over anything else but even so its still overrated.

I don't need to lose my mind to be entertained/have fun.

Posted by Ch

Quoting D.J Cat: I don't need to lose my mind to be entertained/have fun.

That is very true, man. I know so many lame kids who ONLY have fun if they have thirty rack with them. :(

Posted by billards

I drink maybe once a month just to kick back. I love Mikes Hard Lemonade, Bicardi Raz is good. Everclear is nastly ****, but gets you f-ed up fast. I prefer Mikes over anything. A good kick back drink, nothin to strong.

Posted by arctickaypro

Quoting billards: I love Mikes Hard Lemonade, Bicardi Raz is good. Everclear is nastly ****, but gets you f-ed up fast. I prefer Mikes over anything. A good kick back drink, nothin to strong.

mike's is pretty decent. it's good to start or finish the night with, just because it's a good smooth drink. however, once the fun begins, it's all about the finer spiced rums.

peppermint schnapps for the holidays, anyone?

Posted by NegativeTrend

Tequila if I'm partying with the Mejanos, Everclear when all I'm doing is drinking and Wild Turkey if I'm toking too. All strait with no chaser.

Posted by billards

Quoting arctickaypro: mike's is pretty decent. it's good to start or finish the night with, just because it's a good smooth drink. however, once the fun begins, it's all about the finer spiced rums.

peppermint schnapps for the holidays, anyone?

I agree. But I rarely drink to get drunk anymore cause I work so much. Got to much responsibility to go to work hung over.:eek:

Posted by Trigger

Rum, Bourbon and Vodka are my favourite spirits, whilst Pinot Noir and Merlot are my favourite red wines thus far. I used to drink a fair amount of Vodka back in the day, but my tastes have switched over to drinking more red wine than any other alcoholic beverage. If I am in a bar though, the spirits will always occupy my glass. The Ultra Violet cocktail is also rather nice and I intend to order a Cosmopolitan in the near future.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Speedfreak: And you call yourself a musician.

Yeah, I know, a paradox ain't I?
God forbid I don't drink alcohol! I can't play guitar if i'm not intoxicated!

Posted by specopssv44

its all about the Jack Daniels

Posted by Bebop

Nothing beats and ice cold Bud

Posted by specopssv44

Roger that mate. Nothing like a cold beer after work.....only problem is it takes like 30 beers to get me buzzed!

Posted by Arwon

You must be proud.

Posted by DarkBlade

[COLOR=black]Merlot wine always makes me feel classy or charming.. Till I remember its year 2003...:([/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]But I ushally get 1 of every type of beer before the new years eve night ends. Holiday 5 pack tradition^^[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Since Im Irish I say I like rum. say...[/COLOR]

Posted by Raptor

1.75 liter units now available in packs of three at Costco Wholesale for only $109.99.

Posted by The Prince of Persia

I like to drink some buds

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

First of all, Jack Daniel's is absolutely fucking disgusting. It tastes like watered-down wiper fluid.

That said, I am a bit of an alcohol snob, although if it's cheap, I tend to drink it anyway, which sort of a conundrum except not.

See, if I'm drinking at home I'll either have Hoegaarden (a Belgian white beer that's fruity rather than beery) or Famous Grouse scotch. My father thinks I'm a blasphemer for having it on the rocks, but thats the Scots for you.

However, if I'm out in town, at clubs, and whatever? Generally it's two apple Sours (just sour apple juice with a tiny bit of vodka, really) and then rubbish own-brand vodka and Coke.

Little tip - three double vodka and Cokes at the start of the night will leave you happy drunk enough to have a shitload of fun until the club closes, and then you go home only slightly tipsy, fall into bed, and no hangover! Hurrah!

Posted by MetalVox~55

I will take back my previous statement. I enjoy Mike's Hard Lemonade.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Aesthetic: Because he's Killer Jordo. He's tuff.

:-D

Anyway, I recently tried Amurula, that's pretty good with some milk.

Posted by Slade

Mike's Hard Lemonade is really good, but so is Jose Cuervo's or however you spell it.

Posted by LinkTetra

Uhh... none. I'd prefer to drink water/juice, honestly. :P

Posted by Lord of Spam

Baileys+Kahlua+amaretto=pure sex in beverage form

Kahlua with Milk, Sutter Home Cabernet Sauvignon, and vanilla vodka are my general favorites. The first two are for the flavor, and vodka in general makes me a very happy drunk.

Posted by Demonblade

Whatever happens to be on the counter....except of course jack daniels...pretty much yuk.

Posted by Illyria110

I prefer rum.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

100 proof Vodka
I drink it the most...
back when I drank