Fav Fast Food

Posted by Lord of Spam

Its like the breakfast thread, but in general. Can be any meal you want.

For normal occasions, I choose Subway. Its yummy, and not terribly unhealthy. For occasions when funds are low, or alcohol is high, however, Taco Bell wins the day.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

that's exactly how I would have phrased it. Though waffle house is a close second during binge drinking

Posted by Lord of Spam

Waffle House, while as gross as fast food, isnt really fast food. They have waitresses/menus, etc. Its the same reason I didnt list Steak and Shake as my fav. I dont consider it fast food.

Posted by Porcupine

MacTaffish does the best chips ever. :)

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I know, I was just mentioning that whenever we're all hammered, if it's not taco bell it's waffle house

Posted by 007 ninja

1st Place: Burger King
2nd Place: Taco Bell

Honorable Mention: Subway (it's not really fast food)

Posted by Axis

1. Subway

2. Taco Bell

Posted by Lord of Spam

Its got a drive through, its fast, and its cheap.

Subway is fast food.

Posted by Non-ExistentOne

Breakfast: McDonald's hash browns
Lunch: McDonald's chicken nuggets
Dinner: Burger King's triple-cheeseburgers

Posted by Jesse Smith

Taco Bell

Posted by Shade

Arby's.

Bacon Beef 'n' Cheddar, plz.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Taco Bell or In n' Out (Taco Bell, usually). Subway smells better than it tastes.

Posted by Veggan

Ahhh... going with Taco Bell but my friends like Red Lobster... should I leave them?

Posted by Ant

Yes you should.

Carls Jr.

Posted by Veggan

Yeah!!!

Posted by nich

Conventional fast food (a burger or taco place) is disgusting and makes me ill, Subway is not a conventional fast food restaurant and therefore is my pick.

Posted by FullMetal

I like Subway as a fast food but Apple Bees for resteraunt.

Posted by Crazy K

I dont go to fast food places that much. I would choose Subway, but last time I got a sub from there, I found a peace of hair in it.

Anyways I have this story about a burger king in a local small town. I was visiting my cousin down is L'anse, and they just got a burger king. Well my sister and bro ordered from BK and I ordered from SW. Well there food took forever, first off the reason why, was because BK had "Special" people working there. And one guy I guess was extrememly ****ed because they gave him the wrong order.

Anyways they gave both my bro and sister the wrong order aswell, but never told them. Now I just dont see Special people working at a BK, its just to much for them. But oh well.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Lord of Spam: Its got a drive through, its fast, and its cheap.

Subway is fast food.

There is not one Subway here, to my knowledge, that has a drive-thru.

I don't eat at fast food restaurants (besides bk, when I used to work there, and I pretty much always had Veggie Whoppers, which doesn't count). So I guess bk.

Posted by chec

Quoting Lord of Spam: Its got a drive through, its fast, and its cheap.

Subway is fast food.

no subway i have ever ever seen has a drive thru, i guess things are different over there in I'm in your box, rubbing my harbl.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Subways have had drivethroughs here for a few years, also, [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/harblcatbox.png] you had better believe I'm a bad enough dude.[/url]

Posted by chec

so people where you live are too lazy to stand up and order a sandwich, now that is ****in sad

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=chec]so people where you live are too lazy to stand up and order a sandwich, now that is ****in sad

The fascinating thing is that even with all the pointless posts you've made, you're only down to -25 rep.

As for me, I would choose Burger King. Best fast food burgers out there...

Posted by The underground

Quoting Lord of Spam: Waffle House, while as gross as fast food, isnt really fast food. They have waitresses/menus, etc. Its the same reason I didnt list Steak and Shake as my fav. I dont consider it fast food.

But the steak and shake here has a drive-thru and they are fast with it too.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting GameMiestro: The fascinating thing is that even with all the pointless posts you've made, you're only down to -25 rep.

Someone keeps repping him, because I've derepped him at least 3 times.

my fav fast food has to be the quick snak by far.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting The underground: But the steak and shake here has a drive-thru and they are fast with it too.

[url=http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=169608&postcount=51]
Having waited tables puts and slightly higher prices puts them a half step up on fast food.[/url]

Quoting chec: so people where you live are too lazy to stand up and order a sandwich, now that is ****in sad

because its OBVIOUSLY impossible to think of a situation in which a person doesnt have the time to go inside. Why do you even come here? Does trying to annoy us really provide that much entertainment? If so, I kinda envy you. If you're that stupid/easily entertained, you must never be bored.

Posted by GameMiestro

Is Dominos fast food? Because when I order from there, it really doesn't come fast.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Drive through is noexsistant in Dominos, so no.

Posted by chec

Quoting Lord of Spam: [url=http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=169608&postcount=51]
Having waited tables puts and slightly higher prices puts them a half step up on fast food.[/url]

because its OBVIOUSLY impossible to think of a situation in which a person doesnt have the time to go inside. Why do you even come here? Does trying to annoy us really provide that much entertainment? If so, I kinda envy you. If you're that stupid/easily entertained, you must never be bored.

haha, what? how much time does it really take to walk inside? if someone can't find time to park walk inside a shop and buy a sandwich then they have a serious malfunction in their life and need to make an adjustment. drive-thrus in subways, haha

Posted by Phoenix Spell

Taco-Bell! The Taco goodness and processed meat melts in your mouth! You can almost feel your arteries clogging up after every bite!

(But seriously Taco-bell rules)

The Quick Snack closed down so I move to Taco Bell.

Posted by Gunslinger

Wendy's. Their chicken nuggets and fries blow McDonalds out of the water IMO.

Posted by masterluigi

I don't have a favourite

Posted by DarkBlade

[COLOR=black]Wendys. That mushroom bacon double beef burger looks great, gota try it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I also wonder how any1 can stand Mcdonalds burgers... I cant eat 1 without becoming sick.. The only thing there I would ever have is a frosty. I dont like any breakfast food anyway.[/COLOR]

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I don't have a favorite place to go, as I like all of the places about the same. However, ever Friday, my friends and I go to Carl's Jr. and get a #3, which we call a Rogue's Platter (bacon cheeseburger, large coke, criss-cut fries), and talk to the little mexican lady who takes the orders in an English accent. It's quite fun

Posted by junior senior

1. Taco Bell.
2. Wendy's.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Arbys...:D