ZOMG

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm not a huge an of MMOs, but I might actually consider getting [url=http://www.ddo.com/]this[/url]. Heck, I might even upgrade if I need to.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

It does look very interesting. But there will be a monthly fee, which I don't relish, so I'll probably just stick with Guild Wars, for now.

Posted by Acheron

A good Neverwinter Nights server can get you the same thing for free, pretty much.

... but that still won't stop me from getting this.

Posted by Boner

There is currently a 48 minute wait for the download of the beta version. I am waiting....

And, yes, NWN is a great game. I still need to reinstall that on my computer. I lost it durring a reformat.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Oh yeah, NVN is excellent. I haven't tired online play yet, though. Perhaps soon.

Posted by Boner

Yeah, I never quite got the grasp of that either. I gave it a try, but found it more enjoyable just going solo.

As for this D&D Online, has anyone tried playing the beta version yet? I have been messing around with it a bit. I haven't actually grouped up with anyone. I'm still at the point where I have to do quests by myself. I doubt I'll get much farther seeing as how they are shutting things down tomorrow evening some time. So far it seems pretty decent. I like the graphics. They are pretty fluid. The controls are easy to get used to as well.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I have a friend who has it preordered to be overnight air shipped to his house the first day its out, and he's in the beta right now. I havent talked to him about it yet, but the impression is that its cool.

On a side note, does one of you know the system requirements?