im pickin up my MKDS/DS bundle

Posted by R3N3G4D3

its my first DS
so what kinda special stuff do i need to know about the system?
ive wanted one for awhile but i didnt want to spend the money but
when i saw that Mario kart was out for it i broke down an did the pre order

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting R3N3G4D3: its my first DS
so what kinda special stuff do i need to know about the system?

Touch screen, anyone? ;)

Posted by R3N3G4D3

im not that far behind
well i picked it up at lunch
i cant wait to get home to play
some MKDS i play abit its sweet
GREAT graphics solid controlls

Posted by Drewboy64

dont jab your touchscreen really hard or anything. WHile it's durible, being careful is good. And ****, you got a red one, lucky boostard.

Posted by Colonel Mustang

I had a DS and sold it for a psp. Now I want to save up again and get a DS, I'm starting to remember how fun it was, and now they are cheaper than what they were at launch.

Posted by Cronoan

I just got a DS, after waiting for good games to come out for it. The sequel to Mario & Luigi: Supertar Saga just came out for DS, and it's excellent. You should try it, if you're a Mario fan.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

DON'T stick the decals you got onto your DS. If you ever want to sell it, it'll knock down the value considerably.

Also, be very careful about the stylus. Losing it can be frustrating.

Also, I find that with the DS, and especially with Mario Kart, it's very good advice to follow the guide that says to take a fifteen minute break every hour. Constantly holding down the A button can take its toll after a while.

Posted by R3N3G4D3

Quoting Wings: DON'T stick the decals you got onto your DS. If you ever want to sell it, it'll knock down the value considerably.

Also, be very careful about the stylus. Losing it can be frustrating.

Also, I find that with the DS, and especially with Mario Kart, it's very good advice to follow the guide that says to take a fifteen minute break every hour. Constantly holding down the A button can take its toll after a while.

i figured that out
and mario & luigi:partners in time is awesome!

Posted by Moogs

I am getting that bundle for Christmas, along with AC WW and M&L PiT. Hope they are good.