Posted by Klarth

Midna from Twilight Princess.

Majora's Mask with overlay.

Discuss.

Posted by R3N3G4D3

nice photochop...

i see no connection

Posted by Linko_16

It seems like a coincidence to me, but I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.

Posted by GameMiestro

Those eyepieces is exactly the same. Either those pictures are fake, or there's a connection.

Posted by Klarth

Erm? The above picture is real and official, and the second one is simply something someone's stuck a piece of midna's headpiece onto as speculation. I don't know what any of you (except Linko) are talking about.

Posted by GameMiestro

Ah. So the second one isn't real.

Well, then, of course it's coincidence.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Looks to me like it's more than coincidence. The photoshopping doesn't show it very well, but when you look at them side-by-side, you can see the relation.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting GameMiestro: Ah. So the second one isn't real.
Idiot.

There was an article about this on ign, about... 4 or 5 months ago... It sure does look alot like majora's mask though. A little too similar to be a coincidence. Don't you think developers would notice something like that if it was an accident?

Posted by Klarth

True, but a lot of design themes repeatedly recur in Zelda games, so it might just be a cosmetic effect and nothing more.

[quote=Last Fog]There was an article about this on ign
Heh, didn't they also have that article about the "face on the moon" in one of the trailers? I never did understand that.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Last Fog]Idiot.

What I mean by "real" is if it had been made by Nintendo before. I haven't played that game too much, so I wasn't sure.

Hmm. I just noticed something. If you look at pictures of Midna from a different angle, some of the markings on his body are very similar to ones on the mask.

Posted by maian

Keep in mind in the final boss fight, Majora had a girly voice. ;/

So yeah, I have no problem believing there's a connection. Strange though..