yu-gi-oh:nightmare troubadour

Posted by Riku

im thinkin about gettin this game. i probably will as long as the codes in the corner of real life cards still allow you to transfer them. can somebody tell if they do and if this game is worth it otherwise?

Posted by Drewboy64

I must say, save your money for the good DS games. But I guess you are a yugioh fan

Posted by Nightscare

buy ACWW. period. WHAT ARE U DOING!!!!! STOP READING THIS AND GO BUY IT!!!!!!!!! this message has been brought to you by the foundation for gay pork. please, buy gay pork

Posted by Drewboy64

mmmmmmmmm gay pork.

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting Riku: im thinkin about gettin this game. i probably will as long as the codes in the corner of real life cards still allow you to transfer them. can somebody tell if they do and if this game is worth it otherwise?

IMO I think this is the best YGO game ever, out of the others.
The game goes through the whole Battle City saga from the anime show.
Starts out with Marik's story, then switches to Noah's Story, then back to the end-game of defeating Marik, his goonies, and getting the God Cards (Which you can actually use this time with their full effects, and can have all 3 at once.)

The password thing is back, BUT you can only get it by winning the expert cup (2nd Cup, but takes a while to get), and costs 1000KP to use once. But you only get about 80-150KP a battle so IMO it's not worth it. The puzzles and buying of packs are back. Some puzzles are from the real life World Championship tournies and such. (Win in 1 turn).