Most useless fighting game trivia!

Posted by N-NABESHIN!

What's the most amusingly useless info you know about fighting games? Here's one I just discovered:

In Pocket Fighters Felicia has an attack in which she dresses like Super Mario and performs a Spinning Pile Driver on the opponent. This is influenced by a popular illegal Asian port of Street Fighter in which Mario is a playable character with Zangief's moves.

Posted by GameMiestro

Mortal Kombat Advance was a terrible game.

Posted by Angerion the Brave

Flying Dragon on the N64 was acctually fun. Wouldn't have expected that.

Posted by Shin_Akuma

Ken Masters is actually 3/4th japanese, and Ryus last name is Hoshi.

Posted by Ch

Super Sonic Fighter had to be the worst and most useless fighting game of all time.

Posted by Destructoid

Gouken is buried in Suzaku castle, which is Ryu's rooftop stage in Street Fighter II.

You can borrow that line, it's clearly how I pick up babes at parties. :)

Posted by Linko_16

For all of the fighting games I've played, I've never fought more of a cheap-*** endboss than Shin Mr. Karate in SVC. I'm sure there are worse, but I've never met any.

Posted by PWND_U_IN_MK

Baraka and Mileena have done it...Repeatedly...with each other :O

Posted by Litbut

I found this Sonic fighting game in some arcade a while back. >_>

Posted by Kit

Sonic the Fighters, part of the Sonic Gems Collection. Odd game, but I liked the music and playing as Fang the Sniper. Fun to play for your first go, every other time is boring.

I played this game on PC called FX Fighter, which was fun to play, surprisingly. There was this robot that was fun to play as.

Posted by Litbut

I saw it in an arcade first. >_> The Sonic fighting game. Before it went onto the collection. <__< I need more eggnog.

Do a 360 degree spin than the beast attack using Chronos in Bloody Roar PF, you use a secret beast drive. It's useless against standing or grounded opponenets but sends them flying if they're in the air.

Posted by Zeta

One Must Fall had a ninja robot. How ****ing badass is that?

Posted by Sean Fury

Dead or Alive is a pretty game, but is virtually worthless as a decent fighting game.

Also, you can see Christie's *** in her endgame sequence.

Posted by kissdude_44

nightwolf from MK is from the hopi tribe. also, before they were turned into cyborgs, cyrax was a black man with dredlocks, (did i spell that right?) and sektor was an insane white man, as he spoke of himself in the third person. the cyber-ninja smoke was the first of the three cyber-ninja's to regain his soul

Posted by The Hate

Karate Kid.....need I say more.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=kissdude_44;637746]nightwolf from MK is from the hopi tribe. also, before they were turned into cyborgs, cyrax was a black man with dredlocks, (did i spell that right?) and sektor was an insane white man, as he spoke of himself in the third person. the cyber-ninja smoke was the first of the three cyber-ninja's to regain his soul

**** I just lolled

killer instinct blew ***

Killer Instinct one ruled! Hard on the fingers, but a mashers dream.

KI Gold, now that was trash. Where'd Riptor, Thunder and Cinder go?

Posted by Webby

In Tekken2 and 3, Yoshimitsu can commit suicide.