im gonna be on tv

Posted by bazariah

im making a short appearence on a show called the orange playlist, which is shown at 11.30pm on itv on wednesdays.. it should be played either tommorrow or next week with any luck..

they may monatge my music review with other pieces or show in it's entirity, so if your able to check it out do so.. if not i shall be recording it, and then i shall upload the video somewhere for all to see

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm going to assume that its airing on British television?

That aside, I'd love to see a copy.

Posted by Klarth

Nice! I'll see if I can catch it.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Awesome. I doubt I can pick up that channel, so I'll just wait until you post the vid.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Angelwing: Awesome. I doubt I can pick up that channel, so I'll just wait until you post the vid.

Ditto. All I have is plain boring American TV. :cool:

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Hell, I'd like to see any British show.

TiVo that shyt.

Posted by Bebop

What's this show about Baz? I've never heard of it before I don't think...

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Bebop: What's this show about Baz? I've never heard of it before I don't think...

it's a show which reviews some of the latest singles and interviews music acts/ stars... this week they interviewd the one and only ozzy osbourne

turns out my review maybe on next weeks episode :D same time same channel

Posted by Random

Quoting bazariah: im making a short appearence on a show called the orange playlist, which is shown at 11.30pm on itv on wednesdays.. it should be played either tommorrow or next week with any luck..

they may monatge my music review with other pieces or show in it's entirity, so if your able to check it out do so.. if not i shall be recording it, and then i shall upload the video somewhere for all to see

Thats awesome. I was on the news once.. Does that count for anything? lol!

Posted by Jesus of Suburbia

I dunno... I have been on the news twice... so it might.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Bugger, I missed it if it was on yesterday. Was it on?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

You've been on the tele before, right Barry?