Rent

Posted by maian

Has anyone seen this movie? I loved it. Good acting, great songs, and a good theme. I don't have much time, so this is all I'm saying. :cool:

..Yeah..

Posted by chec

sry, never been a fan of teh gay musicals

Posted by Altinure

I saw it today. It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my entire life. I need to drive down to Chicago to see it live now. It was so sad.

Posted by chec

Quoting Altinure: It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

wow people really don't bother to hold back on the hyperbole here

Posted by Altinure

No, I really liked it. I want to see it again, and I usually never want to see things more than once. It really gives you a new perspective on life.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I've never seen the musical or the movie, but I know most of the soundtrack by heart and know exactly what happens. And I never, ever had any interest in Rent. Never date a theatre girl.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Shin-Ra: I've never seen the musical or the movie, but I know most of the soundtrack by heart and know exactly what happens. And I never, ever had any interest in Rent. Never date a theatre girl.

NOW you ****ing tell me. :(

Posted by Jesus of Suburbia

It was okay.

Posted by maian

Uh, Chec, tell me..when have you ever contributed something to a thread that wasn't worthless crap? =/

Posted by chec

yet another member trying to start ****, hey i thought moderators weren`t supposed to do that

Posted by Pit

DID YOU GUYS SEE LEASE? OR REAL-ESTATE!?

Man, that was bad :cool:

Posted by Klarth

Quoting chec: yet another member trying to start ****, hey i thought moderators weren`t supposed to do that

No, sir, you're the only shitstirrer in this thread. Think next time.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting chec: okay The Judge dragged me out to see this film a couple nights ago, was just as bad as i expected, then i had to kick The Judge's *** for showing me such a horrible time

I've never seen this movie, so it's true that you're full of sh[COLOR="White"]i[/COLOR]t. Unless this is username hack, which I have no way of knowing, considering you use my name improperly grammar-wise anyways. :cool:

On relation to the movie, I haven't seen it, but I hated the musical, so I'd imagine the movie would be just as bad.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting chec: okay Fei-on dragged me out to see this film a couple nights ago, was just as bad as i expected, then i had to kick Fei-on's *** for showing me such a horrible time

It seems to be such a hack.