L.E.T Games

Posted by LET-games

thought you guys may be interested in my new and up coming company L.E.T Games.

goto [url]www.LET-Games.blogspot.com[/url]

We are a new company that brings everything for your gaming needs. Offering video game and other consumer electronic goods to any kind of buyer type, even to the end customer. If your looking for special imports from Japan, Asia, United Kingdom, Europe, U.S.A. This is the place for you! Or just an accessory then we can help you.

Value:
Take your time to compare our retail prices with any of your known online retail stores. You will easily find out that L.E.T Games offers incredibly good quality and value for money.

Convience:
Working together with partners such as UPS we will bring you the world of video games as close as you have never expected it to be before. When chosing UPS as delivery service, your shipments will arrive at your door step within usually just 1-3 days only, subject to the condition that all items are in stock and no delays because of unavailability are caused.

Service:
L.E.T Games is dedicated to providing our customers with world class customer service. No matter if before or after your purchase, our customer service won't leave you out in the rain. We will continue to strive to make L.E.T Games your first choice for the latest and most innovative consumer electronic products, offered at the guaranteed lowest prices, and the finest customer service.

Posted by Arczu

Well I can see that your quite honest with your ad there, but I would STRONGLY suggest that you post your advertizement in the Buy, Sell, Trade board. Advertizing can be left in your signature, but I doubt many members will take it lightly, since it's not allowed outside of there... at least I think.

Posted by junior senior

you're an idiot.