Whats the most you've ever drank at once?

Posted by Lord of Spam

This weekend, me and about 3 other people went through 2 and a half cases of bud light, and a bottle of captain morgans.

I accounted for about 1/6 of the beer, but almost half of the rum.

That was mine, and it isnt much, but to be fair, its the only real time I've gotten drunk.

So whats the most you've ever drank?

(I realize that only a few of the older members will be able to honestly respond to this. I hope the mods will keep out all the "LOLI DRANK A WHOLE KEG!" responses I'm sure are going to seep in.)

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I've only been drunk a few times. The most I've ever had at once was two coolers, and two shots, which I can't remember what they were. But you see, it takes one cooler to get me tipsy, so think of what I was like with all that in me (Ant, Coro, and Chris have seen :cool:).

Posted by Ant

So...weak...

Anyways, 26 shots of Jack and Vodka. GOOD TIMES! >.>

Posted by netman

One night I spent around 70 dollars on alcohol at a cabaret.

Drinks were 3 dollars each.

Do the math

Posted by Klarth

Eight pints of lager, a jack and coke and three or four Bacardis. This was about three months ago.

Posted by mis0

A decent amount of Smirnoff cut with Coke and then some French candy/hairspray flavoured wine. Smirnoff is nasty though.

But I don't make a habit of drinking. It's not healthy, and impaired judgement is the worst thing (in my mind) I could be doing to myself.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Angelwing: I've only been drunk a few times. The most I've ever had at once was two coolers, and two shots, which I can't remember what they were. But you see, it takes one cooler to get me tipsy, so think of what I was like with all that in me (Ant, Coro, and Chris have seen :cool:).

Just be glad that it doesnt take much to get you drunk.

I tend to be a happy drunk. What about you guys? Anyone here get angry or stupid or sad?

Posted by mis0

I stay my intraverted old self, although I've even a shorter fuse than before.

Posted by Aesthetic

I've never gotten drunk before, only buzzed; and that was with one bottle of Watermelon Smirnoff, one Zima, a shot of Butterscotch Rum, another shot of something fruity and three shots of vodka. The shots were all done within a minute, which probably was the cause of my getting sick later (not to mention how I mixed everything). And as far as I know, I'm a very giggly and happy buzzed person.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I told the marine that we were drinking with that if he ever shot someone, he should yell "BOOM HEADSHOT."

I feel kinda bad about saying that now, but it was funny at the time.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

12 pack of bud light, 4 shots of jager and half a bottle of everclear
God what an awful next day

edit: and by "at once" I hope you meant in one day, because all of that took me like 4 hours

Posted by sabre

Like two cans of carling or so. I'm a lightweight, so I was staggering around and all that. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: half a bottle of everclear

BJ WINS

Posted by The Judge

Double shot of Jack's and Vodka. Both tasted like sh[COLOR="White"]i[/COLOR]t, so when Aaron kept bugging me to drink more, I just poured it into Anthony's Coke. :cool:

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

it's funny because I puked and rallied after the jager, but I was so hammered after the 2nd-4th shots of jager that i didn't notice the everclear too much. My friend Shiva, that night, mixed BOXED WINE and everclear. HE WINS

Posted by Lord of Spam

Box wine is an auto fail. :(

Posted by Altinure

i haven't drank since like junior year of high school, and i don't remember what i drank then, but i don't plan on ever drinking again.

Posted by Pit

I dunno... like one night was like 8 shots of 151, then I had even more 151 with Pina Coladas I had made, some Jack Daniels, then Hypnotic which I took like a drink and spit it out, to me tasted like ****. Then some Bacardi Limon, as well as some Smirnoffs Vodka.

Posted by ExoXile

Indeed I was drunk, but not THAT drunk!
Still thinking clearly and all :cool:

Something's wrong with me, I need like, 5 beers before i feel something :(

Posted by Ch

Over the course of a night in October, I had about 18ish beers yet I felt nothing and a couple of swigs of Dr. Mcgillicutty's. Drinking really isn't my bag.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

LoS, you are apprehensive towards the boxed wine, and fear it, and this causes your hatred of it. I understand your fear, it is warranted.
You guys gotta experience the "freshman" drunk. When I was a freshman, since we were all jobless weinerheads, we had to rely on other people to buy beer for us, and they'd buy the cheapest thing possible as to keep as much of the change as possible. I drank nothing but Milwaukee's Best and Southpaw when I was a freshman. You want to talk about disgusting. It tasted about as good coming up as it did going down.

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Lord of Spam: I tend to be a happy drunk. What about you guys? Anyone here get angry or stupid or sad?

I'm always extremely happy. :)

And uh, well, I don't exactly know/remember how much was the most I drank at once. I just recall having some tequila shots, along with a bunch of Bacardi mixed with Coke last summer. I haven't drank since. :(

Posted by 007 ninja

not much, i very very rarely have any beer and sometimes have a small bit of red wine with my dinner.

rofl upper-middle class represent B)

Posted by Lord of Spam

Beer: the choice of the little guy.

Posted by Boner

me + 6 pack + 1/5 of Jose Quervo + 2 hours = A one man party.

Yes, I killed the bottle in 2 hours......by myself.

Yes, it all eventually came back out.

Yes, I probably should have gone to the hospital.

Posted by Azusa

[quote=Lord of Spam][COLOR=#0010aa]This weekend, me and about 3 other people went through 2 and a half cases of bud light, and a bottle of captain morgans.

I accounted for about 1/6 of the beer, but almost half of the rum.

That was mine, and it isnt much, but to be fair, its the only real time I've gotten drunk.

So whats the most you've ever drank?

(I realize that only a few of the older members will be able to honestly respond to this. I hope the mods will keep out all the "LOLI DRANK A WHOLE KEG!" responses I'm sure are going to seep in.)[/COLOR]

You've changed.

Oh well.
As for your question, alcohol really isn't my weapon of choice. But if it suits you, run with it.

Posted by chec

light beer is for lightweights

Posted by Wicked Sushi

I drank a whole keg!

Ok, I don't drink, nor do I want to. So nada for me.

Posted by CS Ryan

None.

Posted by Skitzo Control

At a LAN, I took down an entire 12 pack of Mountain Dew in a hour and a half and made fun of the idiots getting drunk/stoned. Does that count?

Posted by Veggan

I drank two two liters of Coke in a row at a LAN. My friend tryed and got a headack. (Is that how you spell headack?)

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

No.

Headache. :/

Posted by GameMiestro

I visited Delaware, once, and had 2 bottles of somthing called Dogfish Head WorldWide stout.

When I woke up, I had more than a headache.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Me and some homies are going to have some fun tomorow night. Mayhaps I'll even post while drunk. :cool:

Quoting Azusa: You've changed.

Thats funny, I seem to remember you saying that me not changing was one of the reasons you got bored.

Posted by Speedfreak

4 large cans of cider, 2 large sambucas and then, eventually, shots of sake.

From eggcups.

Whilst playing Zelda Four Swords.

What a night!

Posted by Knightmare0999

[COLOR="Blue"][/COLOR] a gallon of cheap vodka and 3 double shots of absenth. i woke up in the hospital. dont remember a **** thing.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Speedfreak]Whilst playing Zelda Four Swords.

You ARE talking about the GameCube version, right?

Posted by nich

Quoting Speedfreak: 4 large cans of cider, 2 large sambucas and then, eventually, shots of sake.

From eggcups.

Whilst playing Zelda Four Swords.

What a night!

haha, sake and zelda, can you be any more Japanese? Anyway, the most Ive ever drank was 3/4 of a 26er of rum. Then after that my night was a blur. I dont like to drink, I'm not a happy drunk, impaired judgement sucks. Also I tend to make fun of myself, I get a good sense of worthlessness, know what I mean? not so fun:(

Posted by Lord of Spam

He's, uh, british, actually.

Posted by nich

Quoting Lord of Spam: He's, uh, british, actually.

I knew that, it was a failed attempt at a joke, apparently.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Knightmare0999: [COLOR="Blue"][/COLOR] a gallon of cheap vodka and 3 double shots of absenth. i woke up in the hospital. dont remember a **** thing.

You do realize that you jsut claimed to have done 85 shots and then three double shots of an illegal substance, right?

Moron.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

The most I ever drank at one time was 1 shot of Cuervo and half a beer.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Lord of Spam]You do realize that you jsut claimed to have done 85 shots and then three double shots of an illegal substance, right?

Moron.

Lol... 85 shots? I haven't even had that much Vodka in my lifetime...

Posted by chec

8 heinekens, 5 shots of jack, a couple glasses of captain morgans and coke, some everclear

me and my friends caused a hell of a lot of trouble on the streets that night, lucky the cops were an other case

Posted by The underground

most i ever drank was 1 whole bottel of sky vodka, and 2 cases of bud light in the pony bottels

Posted by Knightmare0999

Quoting Lord of Spam: You do realize that you jsut claimed to have done 85 shots and then three double shots of an illegal substance, right?

Moron.

yes i relize how much it is. this is why I ended up in the hospital.

Posted by Lord of Spam

A BAC of about .4 is all thats needed to kill you. 85 shots of vodka is more than enough to kill you outright. If you honestly did 85 vodka shots, you wouldnt be able to type a response to this.

And that still doesnt cover the matter of the illegal absinthe shots. Techinically, if it didnt have thujone it wasnt illegal, but since thats the ingrediant that matters, if it doesnt, it hardly matters.

Posted by Knightmare0999

Quoting Lord of Spam: A BAC of about .4 is all thats needed to kill you. 85 shots of vodka is more than enough to kill you outright. If you honestly did 85 vodka shots, you wouldnt be able to type a response to this.

your right it would have been deadly IF all the vodka was in my system at once. However,the vodka was consumed over a period of about 12 hrs. I puked twice. And the fact that I am a big guy that burns alchol fairly quickly.

Quoting Lord of Spam: And that still doesnt cover the matter of the illegal absinthe shots. Techinically, if it didnt have thujone it wasnt illegal, but since thats the ingrediant that matters, if it doesnt, it hardly matters.

As for that, yes absinthe was illegal but was broght back by my roommate. He's in the air force. And no, he wouldn't explain how exactaly he got it into the U.S.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I still find your claim dubious at best.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

I had a bottle of Sam Adams, a shot of Hpnotiq, a shot of Fireball (Cinnamon Schnapps), a buttery nipple, a shot of Patron, and a mudslide. This was last night at my 21st birthday party, and I wasn't extremely drunk (no slurring words) but fairly so. It was my first time being drunk, as well. No hangover the next morning, and after I looked at the proof of each drink and mix online the next morning, now I know what to avoid, so as to not get ripped off :cool:

Posted by Arwon

Quoting Lord of Spam: Box wine is an auto fail. :(

Hey, don't knock the goon sacks. They're like a right of passage!

Um, I *think* the most I've ever drank is a 700ml bottle of vodka (and then some), one long and awfully sloppy winters' night about two years ago.

Though, it *could* also have been one night in Brisbane when there was a four hour open bar, and I consumed a vast but unquantifiable quantity of red wine. I couldn't say for sure how much I drank that night, it all blacks out at one point and then I found myself sitting outside a different venue, confused and kicked out, but at any rate, I've been wary of the deceptive strength of red wine ever since then.

Also, LoS: Absinthe is illegal there?

Posted by NES Queen

1L of smirnoff (80 proof) mixed with fruit punch, consumed over a 4-5hr period. puked my guts out the next morning, literally. after an hour of straight puking there was nothing in my belly except bile and other icky green shlt coming up. crackers kids, crackers are your friend in instances like this.

more interesing than that episode though was going out for lunch during work with my boss and entire lab. it was around this time last year and the boss took us all out for an end of the year/happy holidays lunch at Olive Garden. Well... myself and one of my coworkers shared a total of 4 bottles of wine. We let 2 people have a glass each, but the rest we did ourselves. I honestly don't know how we got back to work, let alone actually do anything for the rest of the day. my boss didnt say anything, but we were never allowed to go back there again for lunches paid for by the company. i was never a big wine drinker, but that stuff hits you like a brick wall after you give it some time to soak in. fun times, fun times indeed.

*oh, and absinthe is illegal here in the states... still waiting to give it a try though*

Posted by gamerz

Half a bottle of jacks & everclear, mixed with ice, and a 6 pack of wine coolers some short while after I downed the mix.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

1 and 1/2 pints of 100-proof vodka.

Posted by GenSkiner02

I drank a whole gallon of water in 5 min.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

I think I drank a 2 liter or a gallon in about a minute or 13 minutes any ways I forget because afterwards I got sick.

Posted by mis0

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies...