what is ur ...

Posted by protomanv4

what is ur fav n64 raseing game i dont know all the raseing games so ill try...

Posted by D.J Cat

I'll help you out and list all the ones I know.

Mario Kart 64
Diddy Kong Racing
Snowboard Kids
Snowboard Kids 2
MRC (Multi Racing Championship or something liek that)
Top Gear Rally
Top Gear Overdrive
Penny Races
HSV Adventure racing and Beetle Adventure Racing (same game but one was Veedubs (VW) and the other has Holdens)
Wave Race 64
1080 Snowboarding
Excitebike 64
Automobile Lamboguini (something like that...just call it Lambourgini)
F-Zero X
Mickeys Speedway USA
Extreme G
Extreme G 2

Well, thats all I can think of for now.

Out of them the best I would say is Mario Kart 64.
Its great fun and is easily the best multiplayer title of them all and in my opinion the 2nd best multiplayer game on the system.

Posted by Corrupt

Mario Kart 64 gets my vote, simple as that.

Posted by Klarth

Either Mario Kart or Crusin' USA.

Actually, Mario Kart. CUSA comes in second.

Posted by Arczu

I enjoyed Crusin' USA too. it was actually fun to play somewhat (and rolling the conveyor belt in the ranking screen untill some head popped out... hah ha).

But I liked Mario Kart a lot too. So much fun with two players against the computer. We actually had to plan our attack in order to make the computer disperse their positions at the end of the races. Lots of fun.

Posted by Drewboy64

mario cart is fun for raseing.

Posted by Dexter

I enjoyed San Francisco Rush more than Crusin' USA. Something about Rush keeps me coming back for more. I like using the GameShark for additional fun. Balloon mode and cones to mines makes it particularly interesting, especially when you have another player. With death mode and two players, we usually play a circuit having other partners (computer racers). That way we have someone to protect while racing, all along killing others and trying to stay alive ourselves. I've probably spent more time with this raseing game than any other. Though, I'm not bold enough to proclaim it as my favorite 64 raseing game. Not yet, anyway.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I've only played MK and DK, and well, out of those two, Mario definitely wins.

Posted by Dexter

pff. Diddy Kong Racing is far superior to Mario Kart 64. In Diddy Kong, you can choose between three different means of transportation, whereas in Mario Kart you're stuck with one. Controlling the vehicles in Diddy Kong was easier, as well. Also, Diddy Kong had more levels that I found much more pleasing to journey through than those in Mario Kart. Furthermore, the adventure mode and coin collecting adventures were much more exciting than anything I got from Mario Kart 64. As for characters, I prefer the set of furries in Diddy Kong. Conker and his amusing personality and the rest of the Diddy Kong gang gave the game pleasant qualities that are much more welcoming than Mario Kart. Mario Kart 64 was rather disappointing for me. I enjoyed the Super Nintendo and the Game Cube version much better. The music in Diddy was better, too.

Posted by dangergoblin

Interesting Dex... DK raseing and MK do come with their own sets of pros and cons, with MK using charactors you know and love, opposed to having to ask "isn't that Conker?" in DK. true, DK used a bigger idea when they decided to go for 3 modes of trasportation, but aside from being able to float on water, the hovercraft was a ****er of an idea. not only was the hovercraft a bad idea, but the fact that on some levels you can pit an areoplane agansts a beater of a car was slightly unfair-seeming. and it is. with the car, you must turn and careen around obsticals, wearas with a plane... just fly over all you bastards. with a goofy-assed world to race/explore, and pea-shooter like weapons DK goes on the bottom of my "to play" list. sorry dex.

ill still beat your white *** at Soul Calibur.

Posted by Dexter

The kart for me is much easier to use than the hovercraft. I can hit boosters easier and turning seems much more effective and quick. I think I could take you down using the kart while you use the hovercraft. As for the remark about the characters, I've become familiar with the cast of Diddy Kong Racing to the point where it feels more recognizable and welcoming. There is, of course, I much older history with the cast of Mario Kart, but I have a respectable history with a few members of the cast from Diddy Kong Racing, too. I've gone on a few magnificent adventures with Banjo and Diddy since and before the release of Diddy Kong Racing so there is a sense of appreciativeness and familiarity. I was so looking forward to Donkey Kong Racing. I believe it would have been better than Mario Kart: Double-Dash! It is such a shame that Rare joined Microsoft.

Posted by dangergoblin

tis a pitty how our games have become more and more political. used to be when a bunch of nerds could sit around the TV and gasp and ooh at Link and how he was bequested to find the fair princess. but today, when a bunch of nerds gather 'round the dim glow of their computer screens, they speak not of link's outfit green, but of how Rareware was raped by nintendo once more, and they discuss things of the fallen Sega franchise. nowadays, we hear more on the bussness spectrum of gaming (an oxymoron) than we do of "how i got that sweet *** sheild that makes arrows bounce off of you".

we should stone-age everything, and go back to pen and paper D&D

Posted by Angerion the Brave

Quoting dangergoblin: tis a pitty how our games have become more and more political. used to be when a bunch of nerds could sit around the TV and gasp and ooh at Link and how he was bequested to find the fair princess. but today, when a bunch of nerds gather 'round the dim glow of their computer screens, they speak not of link's outfit green, but of how Rareware was raped by nintendo once more, and they discuss things of the fallen Sega franchise. nowadays, we hear more on the bussness spectrum of gaming (an oxymoron) than we do of "how i got that sweet *** sheild that makes arrows bounce off of you".

we should stone-age everything, and go back to pen and paper D&D

wOOt! Yeah! Fight the machine!!!

*Grabs his NES and SNES, then drives his Flintstone's style car down memory lane.*

Well put. Don't worry, I'm going to change all that once I get in the market, I'll bring video games back into a golden age just wait and see. :D

Posted by NegativeTrend

Close tie between Diddy Kong Racing and San Francisco Rush.

Posted by protomanv4

Hey thanks dj. Go Go Mario kart 64!

Posted by chec

Quoting Dexter: pff. Diddy Kong Racing is far superior to Mario Kart 64. In Diddy Kong, you can choose between three different means of transportation, whereas in Mario Kart you're stuck with one. Controlling the vehicles in Diddy Kong was easier, as well. Also, Diddy Kong had more levels that I found much more pleasing to journey through than those in Mario Kart. Furthermore, the adventure mode and coin collecting adventures were much more exciting than anything I got from Mario Kart 64. As for characters, I prefer the set of furries in Diddy Kong. Conker and his amusing personality and the rest of the Diddy Kong gang gave the game pleasant qualities that are much more welcoming than Mario Kart. Mario Kart 64 was rather disappointing for me. I enjoyed the Super Nintendo and the Game Cube version much better. The music in Diddy was better, too.

this says about everything i was about to say and more

Posted by Xero

I voted for mario kart. Its really fun to play.