action replay pokemon are not obeying me

Posted by Riku

i recently bought an action replay just to allow myself to get the legendary pokemon that were only handed out at nintendo events. so i used the cheat that made every pokemon i met be a deoxys. i caught one. now when i try to use it it disobeys me. is there anything i can do about it or another way to obtain the legendary pokemon?

Posted by cool gamer dad

Have you obtained all of the badges? And as far as I know, you can't catch him legally.

Posted by GameMiestro

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=32"]http://www.vgchat.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=32[/URL]

Posted by ProtomanV2

Quoting Riku: i recently bought an action replay just to allow myself to get the legendary pokemon that were only handed out at nintendo events. so i used the cheat that made every pokemon i met be a deoxys. i caught one. now when i try to use it it disobeys me. is there anything i can do about it or another way to obtain the legendary pokemon?

I can answer that.

I did the same thing. There are only 2 ways to get an obedient Deoxys:

1. Get the Aurora Ticket (Leaf Green and Fire Red) and use the dock in Vermillon City to travel to Birth Island and solve the puzzle there. If you solve it, you will have the chance to catch a lv.30 Deoxys. (Best way to get the ticket is to use a pokemon maker and rig the item a pokemon carries)

2. Use the pokemon maker and turn on the obedient option and select Deoxys and create away.

P.S. The site for the pokemon maker is http://boomspeed.com/kpdavatar/PokemonMakerV4x.html

F.Y.I. On the pokemon maker, you can set up the item that they will be carrying.

Also, this is the only way to get an obedient Mew.

Posted by Riku

is pokemon maker like a new version of the old brainboy for g/s/c? i have been looking all over for one of those! also the action replay just screwed up my bills pc so i cant access or deposit any pokemon or anything like that so is there anything i can do besides start a new file?

Posted by ProtomanV2

Oops sorry. I forgot to mention.

The first time you use the maker, you will see near the top of the maker a box that says Output (m). Click this box and when you click on samples to code, it will give you an AntiDMA code. Type this code into your AR first. You only have to do this once and it is seperate from the pokemon codes themselves. Now, once you have done that, then type the code for your pokemon. Then turn both on and go to the game. Once you see the pokemon in your PC, TURN OFF THE AR and save. You now have a new pokemon.

WARNING: This will not register the pokemon in your pokedex so catch the non-obeying one to get the register.

By the way, to solve your problem, turn on the AntiDMA and start the game. If that dosen't work than your screwed.

Posted by Riku

how do u turn on the antiDMA? and do u turn off the AR by switching the flip switch at the bottom or the button? and also is there a way i can save like a back up file on the AR in case my game is damaged? im sorry its just idk very much about AR cuz i just got it yesterday.

Posted by ProtomanV2

After you enter the AntiDMA code into your AR, just activate it like any other code.

You activate both the created pokemon's code and the AntiDMA for it to work.

Now to answer your other question, after you see that the pokemon is in the box, TURN OFF YOUR AR BEFORE YOU SAVE. And yes, to turn of the AR, just flip the switch at the bottom.