British Superiority

Posted by Lord of Spam

[url=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7897412747114105703]Argument For[/url] [url=http://www.chavscum.co.uk/]Argument Against[/url]

Discuss.

Posted by GameMiestro

British people can't drive trucks.

Posted by Lord of Spam

You arent helping the cause of making America seem smarter.

Posted by GameMiestro

It's pretty difficult with websites like "Chavscum" on our side. Notice how it's based in the UK.

Posted by Non-ExistentOne

Hard to make America seem smart with this running us:

Posted by GameMiestro

Wow. More more foriegn sites.

[URL="http://www.effingpot.com/slang.shtml"]http://www.effingpot.com/slang.shtml[/URL]

10 points for Americans.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I guess the obvious reason that gas is alot cheaper here, and also American men need more room in the cab for their gigantic penises, while Brits just need a volkswagen golf.

Incest? Bastard

Posted by GameMiestro

What are you supporting, then?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Not to mention that they werent even smart enough to get a hold of a regular F150 for hte video.

For those of you who know nothing about vehicles, the Lightning they showed is a special model, intended for pure track/road use. its got a crappy interior because the ony important part of the truck is the engine, which is where most of the cost comes from.

Posted by GameMiestro

The fact that they drive VW's does not make up for their far higher gas prices. Heck, prices for gas are actually coming down here. Unless they're all like that guy who drove 1,200 miles in a Beetle on one tank of gas...

Posted by Lord of Spam

Gas prices are about a dollar a gallon more than they were when i started driving. Ive been driving for one year, so dont tell me that gas is getting cheaper.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

um, gamemeistro. . . they drive vws because their gas is nearly triple what ours is. Plus Europe's crowded. They do more in-city driving. They don't need big engines. That's why they have those little turds they call cars. Less taxation on the displacement of the engine, less to pay for gas, less penis room, which is fine. All of those reasons.

Posted by Skitzo Control

"British Superiority." Has there ever been a more contradictory statement?

Posted by Klarth

I agree with Skitzo. I think you'll find the desired word is "Supremacy".

Our petrol prices are indeed extortionate, but at least we don't complain like there's no tomorrow as soon as they raise 5p. And people with lengthy organs just don't drive. We all live in the city, where you don't have a choice but to use the Tube. That way you can nuzzle against strangers with it. :)

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

hey, we have a right to *****. We have enough on reserve to power both our countries for the next ten years. It's bull****. It's like the British government jacking up the prices of . . . hell, i don't know... rain... or something

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

[quote=Lord of Spam]Not to mention that they werent even smart enough to get a hold of a regular F150 for hte video.

For those of you who know nothing about vehicles, the Lightning they showed is a special model, intended for pure track/road use. its got a crappy interior because the ony important part of the truck is the engine, which is where most of the cost comes from.No, it's got a crappy interior because it's a Ford. Ford = 'tards.

Ironically, they would have been better off with a newer F150.

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Klarth]We all live in the city, where you don't have a choice but to use the Tube. "The tube?" You live in the city, thus you have no choice but to use personal lubricant? Man, maybe the UK is better than I thought...
[spoiler]Yes, I realize "the tube" is TV, shut the **** up.[/spoiler]

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Lord of Spam]Gas prices are about a dollar a gallon more than they were when i started driving. Ive been driving for one year, so dont tell me that gas is getting cheaper.

Where I live, the average gas price has went down from about $2.80 to $1.80 in the last 6 months. That's far cheaper.

[quote=Bj Blaskowitz]um, gamemeistro. . . they drive vws because their gas is nearly triple what ours is. Plus Europe's crowded. They do more in-city driving. They don't need big engines. That's why they have those little turds they call cars. Less taxation on the displacement of the engine, less to pay for gas, less penis room, which is fine. All of those reasons.

[quote=GameMiestro]What are you supporting, then?

Posted by Skitzo Control

BJ likes a big penis. He just can't help himself. Every time he sees a massive, hard, throbbing cock, his mouth waters and he begins to get moist between the legs.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting GameMiestro: Where I live, the average gas price has went down from about $2.80 to $1.80 in the last 6 months. That's far cheaper.

Gas was about $1.40 when i started driving. It peaked where I live at about $3.00. It is now at $2.50. Since $2.50>$1.40, gas is still more expensive.

Edit: Jesus, beej, your engine has nothing to do with penis size. I'd be as happier with an STI (2.2 litre I4, if memory serves) than I would be with my current truck (5.2 litre V8). Does that mean that if I somehow win 30k and buy it my penis will shrink by 50%? No, it means that I will actually be able to go off road, and be faster doing it too.

Posted by Speedfreak

What's all this "they didn't pick the right truck" s[COLOR=lightgreen]h[/COLOR]it? It's a f[COLOR=lightgreen]u[/COLOR]cking motoring show, you don't give a car extra points because there's a better version.

[quote=Bj Blaskowitz]They don't need big engines. That's why they have those little turds they call cars.

I'm not expert on cars or anything, but the guys at Top Gear most likely are, and they do competitions betweenbest saloon cars, best 4x4s, best super cars etc all the time. 9 times out of 10 American cars get their a[COLOR=lightgreen]s[/COLOR]ses kicked by other cars with smaller, more efficient engines in pretty much every aspect.

As for British superiority, I'd say we're pretty on par with America when you average it all out. We're dragged down by the sheer disgrace to the nation that is chav scum.

Posted by Lord of Spam

They didnt pick a representative vehicle for the test is what I was getting at. The lightning is not the normal F150. That would be like me saying that all British cars are excessivly rear end heavy and over steer prone just because I drove an Elise. Had they gotten a normal F150, it wouldnt have been as bad. The same goes for complaining about it not being able to go off road. Well no ****, Sherlock, it wasnt built for it. If they had picked a different model, however, that would have changed. Also, people rarely leav things in the bed uncovered. I have a topper that locks, so I can leave things in their should I need to,m which I occasionally do.

In essence, they picked the model that gave them the most things to complain about.

Posted by 007 ninja

more like BRITISH PEOPLE CAN'T PREVENT THEIR TUBE FROM GETTING BOMBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting 007 ninja: more like BRITISH PEOPLE CAN'T PREVENT THEIR TUBE FROM GETTING BOMBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/towersnotfound.jpg]NEVAR FORGET[/url]

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Lord of Spam]They didnt pick a representative vehicle for the test is what I was getting at. The lightning is not the normal F150. That would be like me saying that all British cars are excessivly rear end heavy and over steer prone just because I drove an Elise. Had they gotten a normal F150, it wouldnt have been as bad. The same goes for complaining about it not being able to go off road. Well no ****, Sherlock, it wasnt built for it. If they had picked a different model, however, that would have changed. Also, people rarely leav things in the bed uncovered. I have a topper that locks, so I can leave things in their should I need to,m which I occasionally do.

In essence, they picked the model that gave them the most things to complain about.

They most likely have reviewed other models, either before or after that episode.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Uh, did you watch it? They drove the special model around and complained about it, not the other versions.

Unless you are insinuating that all F150s come equiped with modified [url=http://www.rtl.nl/components/automotor/gekopwielen/service/2005/02/wp4-ford-gt-1024-2.jpg]Ford GT[/url] engines, in which case, you are retarded.

Posted by Speedfreak

So what's wrong with criticising that model, even if there are better models, then?

Posted by Arwon

America wins, because it has wide open spaces and lots of f*ckwits driving huge cars?

Shouldn't that make *us* the winnars? WE HAVE MORE EMPTY SPACES THAN YOU. OUR EMPTY SPACES KILL PEOPLE. EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE NO BEARS.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Speedfreak: So what's wrong with criticising that model, even if there are better models, then?

No, you're getting it wrong.

The modle that was tested and refered to was not meant for everyday driving. it was meant as a special vehicle for going fast on roads. It is, by virtue of what it is, not practicle. To complain about that makes no sense.

Quoting Arwon: OUR EMPTY SPACES KILL PEOPLE. EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE NO BEARS.

EVERYTHING IN AUSTRALIA IS POISONOUS. EVEN THE DRINKING WATER, WHICH HAS CUASED ALL WHO DRINK IT TO BECOME IMMUNE AND GAIN ITS POISON, WHICH MEANS THAT EVEN THE PEOPLE IN AUSTRALIA ARE POISONOUS.

Posted by 007 ninja

By the way, did they ever find out who was responsible for the attacks? I stopped listening around the time the British authorities shot the innocent guy.

Posted by Klarth

If the argument's gonna be about nothing but cars, let's call in an expert.

FORDMIRAL FERRARITHRAX

Posted by Arwon

Quoting Lord of Spam: EVERYTHING IN AUSTRALIA IS POISONOUS. EVEN THE DRINKING WATER, WHICH HAS CUASED ALL WHO DRINK IT TO BECOME IMMUNE AND GAIN ITS POISON, WHICH MEANS THAT EVEN THE PEOPLE IN AUSTRALIA ARE POISONOUS.

I think you're confusing "drinking water" with "beer" there.

Posted by The Judge

British people have neat accents, but our country's bigger, so there.

PS. Spotted dick.

Posted by Lord of Spam

As cool as Lotus is, it will always fail to a big block hot rod.

Turning is overrated anyway.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting GameMiestro: What are you supporting, then?

why the hell can't I comment without supporting something?
Obviously, I think that American cars, and trucks, minus the hummer(s), are nothing to make fun of. DUR

and skitzo, it's obvious that I wouldn't be ****ing myself over you, then, huh

OH BURN

Posted by Skitzo Control

I'm a 6'2" cock. You mean you've actually had bigger?:eek:Poor guy must be more loose than Jenna Jameson...