Raw vs. Smackdown!

Posted by Profane Acolyte

Well, suvivorseries is on tommorow and the battle between raw and smackdown will hopefully end. Who do you think is going to win. Team Smackdown has Batista and Lashley but Raw has The Big show and Kane so im still undecided.

Posted by bazariah

it's gonna be raw for sure... smackdown have won pretty much every inter-promotional match up this point... they are gonna lose it on the higest profile match which has had all this build-up

Posted by Klarth

Neither because wrestling sucks.

Posted by Speedfreak

It's...not...real

Posted by Fate

NO ****, SHERLOCK. DID YOU FIGURE THAT OUT YOURSELF? >:|

I love Randy Orton. He's so cute and any victory for him would mean a lot for his image.

Posted by Speedfreak

You'd be surprised how many people haven't. Wrestling is gay. I've yet to hear one decent arguement for why it's not the worst thing on TV ever.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Speedfreak]You'd be surprised how many people haven't. Wrestling is gay. I've yet to hear one decent arguement for why it's not the worst thing on TV ever.

Survivor 6.

Posted by Fate

Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Kurt Angle and others are great performers in the ring. They put their bodies on the line for entertainment. It's not competition to "win" the match, it's about pleasing the fans and showing athleticism. When you're a kid and you see a wrestler, then you see him years and years later still kicking ***, it gives a good nostalgic feeling. It's the same thing as when a retired franchise is suddenly sparked up again, much like Ninja Gaiden. These guys are actors, but not during matches. The drama just helps because of the soap opera effect. It can be funny, it can be downright vicious, and it could be flat-out boring. But the good athletes are what make it interesting. They can fly. They can show absolute strength. They can show true athleticism. See: Eddie vs. Angle, Wrestlemania XX.

I know I won't change your mind, Addy, but I can try to at least make you see my point.

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting bazariah: it's gonna be raw for sure... smackdown have won pretty much every inter-promotional match up this point... they are gonna lose it on the higest profile match which has had all this build-up

Heh.

I predicted the whole match the moment it started. It made sense. Bischoff boasted about how Raw would dominate the PPV, and it was SmackDown! that gave the beating. Plus, they needed an intro for Undertaker's return, and there's no better moment than right after Randy wins the Series for SD! Also, other than HBK, there weren't any AAA superstars in the Raw roster, so I figured he'd have to be the Superman of the match by taking out two opponents when everyone else was eliminated.