Best Breakfast?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Which major fast food chain has the best breakfast items?

I'm eating an Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich from J in the B right now, and it's wonderfulicious.

Posted by chec

sry, this poll does not apply to me to well, i have much higher standards than that junk

Posted by The Judge

SHUT UP. JESUS. LOL I'M TOO 1337 FOR THIS POLL LOL.

Burger King.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

We only have the first three here, and I've only had breakfast at the first two. So, Burger King.

Posted by Ant

I like the McDonalds breakfast most personally. I had it many a time at Wal-Mart :p

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Well, even though I like Jack in the Box breakfast better than Mickey D's, I have to say that McD's breakfast is about a trillion times better than any of their lunch/dinner stuff.

Quoting chec: sry, this poll does not apply to me to well, i have much higher standards than that junk

Gee, why don't you go ahead and make a little poll of your own which applies to you then.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting chec: sry, this poll does not apply to me to well, i have much higher standards than that junk

ahem, it's "too well"

as you were

Posted by Azusa

Never heard of Jack in the Box before. And I didn't know Wendy's even had breakfast food. So probably Burger King.

Posted by chec

Quoting The Judge: SHUT UP. JESUS. LOL I'M TOO 1337 FOR THIS POLL LOL.

Burger King.

look who is resorting to n00b speak once again, just to get your point across. simple minds go with the simplest ways of doing things, then again i guess its better than posting 2 paragraphs of elitist rubbish like you often do. anyway i like the wheelhouse diner

Posted by Ant

So you live near Boston eh?

Posted by Klarth

What kind of stupid ***** eats fast food for breakfast?

Oh, yeah, Americans! Silly me.

Posted by chec

it's fei-on, of course he eats fast food for breakfast

Quoting Klarth: What kind of stupid ***** eats fast food for breakfast?

Oh, yeah, Americans! Silly me.

You've never once had fast food for breakfast?

Posted by Klarth

Never. Sounds horrible.

And by the way you're saying that, it seems commonplace overseas. :-/

Unfortunately, it is. The only reason I had bk breakfast was because I worked there. ;p But not anymore!

Posted by The Judge

Quoting chec: look who is resorting to n00b speak once again, just to get your point across. simple minds go with the simplest ways of doing things, then again i guess its better than posting 2 paragraphs of elitist rubbish like you often do. anyway i like the wheelhouse diner

Since when do I restort to posting elitist bullsh[COLOR="White"]i[/COLOR]t? And what gives you the right to say I act elitist when you're the one who's saying you're too good for fast food breakfast?

Posted by junior senior

IHOP. Mmm, their 5-Star Breakfast combo is so good.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Dairy Queen

Posted by thelaststand

our wendys doesnt serve breakfast...

Posted by Lord of Spam

Croissantwich ftw.

BK 4 lyfe.

Posted by chec

Quoting The Judge: Since when do I restort to posting elitist bullsh[COLOR="White"]i[/COLOR]t? And what gives you the right to say I act elitist when you're the one who's saying you're too good for fast food breakfast?

don't contort meanings, i said fast food is below my standards, ergo i have higher expectations in quality when it comes to the first meal of the day, big difference. go set your *** on a radio antenna and hope it transmits a clue into your brain, The Judge

Posted by mis0

I sometimes get Mickey D's fried biscuits (not with eggs or meat or anything, ick) for breakfast mainly because it's on my way to work in the morning, and I usually get whatever I want for free (connections). I never make a trip out of my way to get fast food for breakfast. So, it's maybe twice a month that I do it. But Klarth is right, most of it is pretty horrible.

So, Klarth, what do you do for food when you travel? You gotta eat somewhere, amirite?

Posted by Pit

Quoting Misoxeny:

So, Klarth, what do you do for food when you travel? You gotta eat somewhere, amirite?

It's a known fact that people from Europe don't eat. As the sun shines on them, photosynthesis occurs, and you know the rest.

Posted by mis0

I'd be willing to say they feed on each others souls. That's why they all look the same.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting chec: don't contort meanings, i said fast food is below my standards, ergo i have higher expectations in quality when it comes to the first meal of the day, big difference. go set your *** on a radio antenna and hope it transmits a clue into your brain, The Judge

Are you capable of anything other than trolling?

Most people have eaten fast food for breakfast at least once. Nobody here eats it on a consistant basis by choice. They may out of time constraints, etc. But nobody chooses fast food. So shut up, ok?

Personally, the last time I ate fast food for breakfast was about 3 or 4 months ago, if I remember correctly. But I still contributed. Why? Because I know that of the ones listed I enjoy BK the best. Besides, The poll is about which fast food is best for breakfast, not whether you liek it objectively.

Posted by ExoXile

McDonald's

And with that I mean coffee, just pure awesome coffee :cool:

Posted by Porcupine

Fast food breakfast = no.

Posted by chec

Quoting Lord of Spam: Are you capable of anything other than trolling?

ask your mom when she sneaks in just before dawn

[quote]But nobody chooses fast food. So shut up, ok?

what, huh, so when someone goes up to order fast food it wasn't a choice they made? idiot, fast food is always a choice

Posted by mis0

Quoting chec: ask your mom when she sneaks in just before dawn

Please, please, just die.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Porcupine: Fast food breakfast = no.

You may be in the wrong thread.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting chec: ask your mom when she sneaks in just before dawn

Now I understand why you post like you do.

You're still in 3rd grade.

Quoting chec: what, huh, so when someone goes up to order fast food it wasn't a choice they made? idiot, fast food is always a choice

Its not their PRIMARY choice, asshat. Very few people will go to McDonalds when they are presented with the option of a full, well cooked breakfast.

In other words, chec,
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/1133397506386.jpg[/IMG]

Once again, somebody ban this moron.

Posted by Porcupine

Quoting Fei-on: You may be in the wrong thread.

Uh, I don't think I am, seeing as there are people in here talking about having McDonalds/Burger King shite for breakfast. :)

Posted by chec

Quoting Lord of Spam: Now I understand why you post like you do.

You're still in 3rd grade.

Its not their PRIMARY choice, asshat. Very few people will go to McDonalds when they are presented with the option of a full, well cooked breakfast.

In other words, chec,
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/1133397506386.jpg[/IMG]

Once again, somebody ban this moron.

most prolly have that option, there just shut cheap lazy bastards they would rather just take it drive-thru instead, not like its hard to fry some eggs and sausage and make some toast

Posted by Ant

I r going to be making me breakfast.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting chec: most prolly have that option, there just shut cheap lazy bastards they would rather just take it drive-thru instead, not like its hard to fry some eggs and sausage and make some toast

I would imagine that a pro like you enjoys gloating about his expertise in egg-frying. And for good reason! Not all of us can just get up and, BAM, insant home-cooked meal. You have earned the right to mock everyone in this thread.

I tip my hat to your leet skills.

EDIT:
[quote]don't contort meanings, i said fast food is below my standards, ergo i have higher expectations in quality when it comes to the first meal of the day, big difference. go set your *** on a radio antenna and hope it transmits a clue into your brain, The Judge
Ha, I just saw this, and I need to mock the "ergo" comment. Visa Vie, Architect. Ergo. Stop watching the matrix. A truly intelligent person uses language that both intellectual groups understand. Also, something that bugs me: Please stop calling me "The Judge" when the word "the" makes it grammatically incorrect.

Ergo.

Posted by Boner

What do you call a gay milk man?

Quoting MetalVox~55: Dairy Queen

+1 for Scott!!!

Edit: Oh yeah, and the best breakfast ever is sex. And there is no way in hell I'm buying that from a fast food chain.

Posted by Axis

Johnnies.

Posted by Ch

I'd much rather make food myself but from fast food choices I have to say iHOP or a place called Lou Roc's Diner in the area. :)

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Opeth: Edit: Oh yeah, and the best breakfast ever is sex. And there is no way in hell I'm buying that from a fast food chain.

Truth. :(

Posted by chec

Quoting The Judge:

Ha, I just saw this, and I need to mock the "ergo" comment. Visa Vie, Architect. Ergo. Stop watching the matrix. A truly intelligent person uses language that both intellectual groups understand. Also, something that bugs me: Please stop calling me "The Judge" when the word "the" makes it grammatically incorrect.

Ergo.

er hi, i have never seen the 'matrix', so therefore what you said means nothing to me, you really are a pretty stupid judge

Posted by The Judge

Ergo.

PS. Thank you for using my name right.

Posted by Lord of Spam

That was an awesome post, the judge.

Posted by The Judge

Visa Vie.

Posted by Lord of Spam

mastercard vie?

Posted by The Judge

Vesa?

Your signature gives me a massive stiffy. And massive is a relative term considering the horrifically small size of my dick.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Then phase one is complete.

Aerican express vie.

Posted by GameMiestro

Where is Denny's or IHOP on this list?

Posted by The Judge

It's not considered "fast food."

Posted by GameMiestro

I went to a Denny's once where my order came in less than 3 minutes. And besides, the title says "Best Breakfast", not "Best Fast Food Breakfast".

However, if I had to choose one of the above, it would probably be McDonalds.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Considering all the choices are about FAST FOOD and the title refers to breakfast, one might logically assume it was the authors intent to limit the debate to fast food establishments that were available for breakfast.

Also, speed is not the sole determining factor of fast food-ness, as odd as it may seem. For a place to be considered fast food under the colloquial definition, it usually must have most of the following traits:

-a drive through
-food must be obtained at a counter rather than having tables waited
-cheap
-fast

Since both Denny's and IHOP have waiters/waitresses, and lack drive thorughs, they do not fall into the fast food category.

Steak and shake is often cited as a grey area (they meet 3 of the four requirements, the dirve through being the most important). However, it is usually understood that they are a half step above fast food.

Also, somebody shoot me if I dont get a life soon.

Posted by Nightscare

bacon on the forman grill, *****

Posted by Lord of Spam

old thread bump much?

Since first posting in this thread, I have tried the McGriddle thing, and I must say, I was pleasntly suprised. It was a reasonably costed, tasty meal that, despite being small, managed to satiate my hunger. It was good enough to make me seriously consider the McD vs BK debate when next I eat fast food breakfast.