EVERYONE IS DYING

Posted by GameMiestro

[COLOR=#ffffff][URL="http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20051122121809990005&ncid=NWS00010000000001"]http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20051122121809990005&ncid=NWS00010000000001[/URL][/COLOR]

I remember the first time I saw a picture of him. I was thinking- "Wtf did they do to that dog?!?"

Goodbye, Sam.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I would have killed it out of fear had I seen it in real life.

Good riddance.

Posted by The Judge

Rest in Peace, old friend.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW

Posted by Lord of Spam

The thing looks like some sort of inside out freak from a Resident Evil game.

Well, looked, anyway. :D

Posted by Ant

GOOD! I ALWAYS HATED THAT ****ING DOG! GOOD DAY SAM!

Posted by Speedfreak

Good. Ugly little bugger, it was.

Posted by Aesthetic

Oh, shut it. At least he had a long (and infamous) life. Rest in peace, Sam. :(

Posted by GameMiestro

Hah. He would have made a good Resident Evil character...

Posted by Lord of Spam

More like good shotgun fodder, amirite?

Posted by Richaod

Now there's an argument for legal euthanasia.

Posted by sniper

If I see that god ****ed dog one more time...

Posted by Hyper

omg when I first saw this thread I thought about aesthetic but then I realized she's older than 14 :cool:

Oh, and that dog kicked ***. Imagine walking it in public and scaring/****ing people off in the process!

Posted by Aesthetic

:cool2:

Yeah, I'd have wanted that dog just for that. Well, among many reasons, of course. But scaring the **** out of people is just plain fun.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Speedfreak: Good. Ugly little bugger, it was.

YOU'RE UGLY, YOU SHOULD DIE.

Poor thing. At least it lived a somewhat long life.

Posted by Hyper

Yeah, I'm suprised it wasn't murdered.

Posted by chec

who wants to be that ugly and live 14 years?!?!?

hell if i saw that dog on the street i would have beaten it to death then denoted its remains to the local chinese restaurant

Posted by The Judge

That's the cool way. And I'm sure no one would have done a [COLOR="White"]d[/COLOR]amned thing either, right?

Posted by matthew lee

yeah you guys are going to really miss him, he was your best friend and probably the only guy you ever talked to hes just one of the greatest members here at vgchat he was our best friend and we never though he could go away because he posted all the time and just acted like a good friend he was our best pall and our greatest member here

Posted by Aesthetic

You just need to go away.

Posted by chec

Quoting matthew lee: yeah you guys are going to really miss him, he was your best friend and probably the only guy you ever talked to hes just one of the greatest members here at vgchat he was our best friend and we never though he could go away because he posted all the time and just acted like a good friend he was our best pall and our greatest member here

alright finally someone who makes an ounce of sense, that is cool

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Oh my.

Posted by Ant

* matthew lee 70.35.72.97 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Supermario 70.35.72.97 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Just keeps getting stranger and stranger.

Posted by Aesthetic

Why can't the sucky people just go away :(

Posted by Ant

Because you touch yourself at night.

Posted by Aesthetic

Oh, gosh darn it all.

Posted by Xenos

I skimmed through the first few paragraphs of that article so I didn't have to adblock the dog's photo.

Posted by Hyper

guys, this thread is about an ugly dead dog, not a living bitch :(

Posted by Stalolin

how is this news?

why did someone even write an article on this?

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Stalolin: why did someone even write an article on this?

refer to post #25

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Never heard of this dog.

If it were mine, I would have tossed it in a creek.

Or throw it at a pack of girls.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Is pack the proper term for a group of girls?

Quoted post: Is pack the proper term for a group of girls?

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=pack

Posted by Lord of Spam

...wasn't serious>>;

But now that I reread that post, I get the confusion.

Posted by Boner

Quoted post: LOS ANGELES - Actor Pat Morita, whose portrayal of the wise and dry-witted Mr. Miyagi in "The Karate Kid" earned him an Oscar nomination, has died. He was 73.

Morita died Thursday at his home in Las Vegas of natural causes, said his wife of 12 years, Evelyn. She said in a statement that her husband, who first rose to fame with a role on "Happy Days," had "dedicated his entire life to acting and comedy."

[URL="http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051125/ap_on_en_mo/obit_morita"]Source.[/URL]

Posted by brownoystercult

:(

RIP

Posted by Ch

I loved Pat Morita's role in The Karate Kid. I thought he was a good actor.

R.I.P

Posted by Poco

I'll mis Mr. Miyaga

Posted by Drewboy64

RIP.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. :crying:

Posted by Speedfreak

:(

Posted by Ant

RIP, old friend.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Well, can't say that I'm surprised. He was old back when Karate Kid came out, and we all know he wasn't going to get any younger. Still, another Hollywood great is dead. ****ty deal.

Posted by Ant

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/AntmanMadness/ripoldfriend.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by KoH

Aww... that blows. The guy was pretty good in KK.

Posted by Fate

He was a great emperor in Mulan. :(

Posted by mis0

Mr. Miyagi was the coolest. It's a shame.

Posted by chec

it's a shame that he got old and died of natural causes? yeah, pretty shameful

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=chec]it's a shame that he got old and died of natural causes? yeah, pretty shameful

Just go along with everyone and say it's sad that he died...

Posted by netman

He's catching flies with chopsticks in the big.. flyfarm.. in the sky :(

Posted by mis0

Quoting chec: it's a shame that he got old and died of natural causes? yeah, pretty shameful

It's also a shame you haven't been sucked out of a de-pressurising aircraft into the turbojet yet.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting chec: it's a shame that he got old and died of natural causes? yeah, pretty shameful

You know why no one likes you, right?
---

RIP :(

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Okay, what, in a month we've had the obituaries (admittedly unorthodox ones) of George Best, Eddie Guerrero, Rosa Parks, and Pat Morita, here on VGChat, all of whom were in the public eye in one way or another.

Yeah, okay, three of them were old and it was probably their time, but is this a byproduct of the winter months, or is it something altogether more sinister?

Posted by Acheron

Somebody write a novel where the success of the villain's conspiracy hinges on the death of those four people. Now.

Hah, that they're somehow inextricably linked. The villain has to be Kevin Bacon, of course.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Steve Buscemi gets to be the creepy Gollum-like creature who leads our hero (Sean Connery) to find who's truly behind this mess (Kevin Bacon).

Posted by Klarth

george best

No, you misunderstand me. Kevin Bacon is the villain in the novel, not the sctor who plays the villain in the movie.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

awhile back it was Johnny Cochran, Mitch Hedburg, Pope John Paul II, Reggie White, and Terry Schiavo. It's a conspiracy (yes I know Reggie Died 5 months prior to the rest, but it still sucked

Posted by Profane Acolyte

A girl died in her sleep after a part at school early this month, then EXACTLY
20 days later a teacher died the same way, after a party, on the same day, an on the exact hour as the other girl... creepy O.o

Posted by sabre

Quoting Profane Acolyte: A girl died in her sleep after a part at school early this month, then EXACTLY 20 days later a teacher died the same way, after a party, on the same day, an on the exact hour as the other girl... creepy O.o

How does that work? Twenty days after a monday, it would be a sunday. There are seven days in a week, and twenty isn't a multiple of seven.

Posted by Klarth

A man named John died in his sleep in England. Seventeen days and three minutes later, a Mexican dog named Johnny breaks his leg! Coincidence? I think not!

Quoting Sabredog: How does that work? Twenty days after a monday, it would be a sunday. There are seven days in a week, and twenty isn't a multiple of seven.

When they died they took sunday with them

You know, I thought you were going to be a decent poster, but then you had to balls it up.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Wings: You know, I thought you were going to be a decent poster, but then you had to balls it up.
ooooooooookay

Posted by The Judge

Tips to be a better poster:

-Don't post AIM responses as posts unless you're me.
-Think carefully about what you're going to say before you say it.
-Expect arguments from other members. This forum is not nice, nor are the people here.
-Never ask to be repped or derepped. It will results in the opposite under most circumstances.
-Don't worry about your post count.
-Relax and have fun.
-Get to know other members and get them to know you. Posting the way you want becomes easier when people expect it and like it.
-Make an introductory thread.
-Use Proper Grammar
-Express your ideas in an easy-to-understand manner.
-Don't commonly use war smilies or internet slang such as lol.

More later.

Posted by Klarth

-Disregard everything Judge said.

-There's nothing wrong with posting AIM convos if they're relevant.
-Don't think. Waste of time. If you have any common sense you won't have to think about what you post.
-Don't expect everyone to be against you.
-You don't need an avatar, ffs.
-alright i agree with that
-and that
-and that
-and that
-No point in intro threads.
-No obligation to use proper grammar if you can make yourself understood.
-People who don't understand should fix this for themselves. :)
-omg

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Klarth: -Disregard everything Judge said.

-There's nothing wrong with posting AIM convos if they're relevant.
-Don't think. Waste of time. If you have any common sense you won't have to think about what you post.
-Don't expect everyone to be against you.
-You don't need an avatar, ffs.
-alright i agree with that
-and that
-and that
-and that
-No point in intro threads.
-No obligation to use proper grammar if you can make yourself understood.
-People who don't understand should fix this for themselves. :)
-omg

-You idiot, I meant don't post the way you talk on AIM, such as posts that are just "lol" or "wtf." You get what I mean now?
-I meant if he couldn't otherwise form cognitive thoughts on a whim.
-No, when you're a noob, expect about 80% of this site to be very judging (no pun intended as I'm probably the least judgemental person here) until you've been around longer.
-It's a nice touch.
-Good
-Better
-Way too good
-I'm gettin a hard-on now.
-Proper grammar makes you easier to understand.
-ARE YOU MOCKING ME?!
-no u

Perfect grammar isn't to be expected from everyone, of course- but a complete absence of it is to be deplored.

If you've got that down, then you've won half the battle. The next bit is to actually have good ideas - but frankly, if your ideas are rubbish, a lot of stupid people will believe what you say if you say it in a posh manner. And a lot of people on VGChat are idiots.

Posted by Ant

NO one I care about.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Wings: Perfect grammar isn't to be expected from everyone, of course- but a complete absence of it is to be deplored.

If you've got that down, then you've won half the battle. The next bit is to actually have good ideas - but frankly, if your ideas are rubbish, a lot of stupid people will believe what you say if you say it in a posh manner. And a lot of people on VGChat are idiots.

Well put, despite the fact that perfect grammar is an absolute prerequisite for my respect. :-*

Thread derailed. Back to the evil plot.

Quoting The Judge: perfect grammar is an absolute prerequisite for my respect. :-*

Would you use an Oxford comma?

Do you see my point (no pun intended, of course)?

Posted by Acheron

Somehow, we have to tie in The Illuminati, Roswell, Nostradamus, the Lincoln and Kennedy assassinations, and the fact that Hitler and General Custer never really died into this.

Posted by Lord of Spam

:'(

Posted by Linko_16

That guy owned my shorts.

May he take them to the grave and beyond.

Posted by lanzer

well it is sad but to admit at least he died of old age and not by some horriable disease or something. goodbye pat we hardly known you :( .

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting lanzer: knew

fix'd. :(

Posted by chec

Quoting Misoxeny: It's also a shame you haven't been sucked out of a de-pressurising aircraft into the turbojet yet.

pretty lame come back, you might as well just admit what you said was stupid rather than coming out with a lame come back like that

wow

Posted by chec

Quoting The Judge: Tips to be a better poster:

-Don't post AIM responses as posts unless you're me.
-Think carefully about what you're going to say before you say it.
-Expect arguments from other members. This forum is not nice, nor are the people here.
-Never ask to be repped or derepped. It will results in the opposite under most circumstances.
-Don't worry about your post count.
-Relax and have fun.
-Get to know other members and get them to know you. Posting the way you want becomes easier when people expect it and like it.
-Make an introductory thread.
-Use Proper Grammar
-Express your ideas in an easy-to-understand manner.
-Don't commonly use war smilies or internet slang such as lol.

More later.

pse stop telling people how to post

anyway whoever believes this is a conspiracy is severely retarded, people die, alot

Posted by GameMiestro

The big climax is when Tim Allen gets eaten by a dinosaur, just like in Home Improvement...

[IMG]http://www.encyclopedia-obscura.com/gphcs/gamesmoviehi.gif[/IMG]

[quote=chec]anyway whoever believes this is a conspiracy is severely retarded, people die, alot

You've just redirected a lot of anger at you...

Posted by Jesse Smith

er I didn't unban him!!!!!!

Posted by The Judge

Quoting chec: pse stop telling people how to post

anyway whoever believes this is a conspiracy is severely retarded, people die, alot

Pse do something more with your life than telling us what losers we are and how much we hate poor little members like you who are offesnive for no reason and blame it on post count.

And it's obviously a joke.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting chec: pretty lame come back, you might as well just admit what you said was stupid rather than coming out with a lame come back like that

wow

Or you could might as well admit you're stupid by not only being oblivious to the meaning of her first post, but also by assuming that her inclination to insult you as an ignorant buffoon rather than try and argue with you as an equal meant her first post had no meaning in the first place. You know, theoretically and all.

You are not worthy to post in Mr. Miyagi's thread. Begone, you silly man. :insane:

Oh, God, I have to write this.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Wings: Okay, what, in a month we've had the obituaries (admittedly unorthodox ones) of George Best, Eddie Guerrero, Rosa Parks, and Pat Morita, here on VGChat, all of whom were in the public eye in one way or another.

Yeah, okay, three of them were old and it was probably their time, but is this a byproduct of the winter months, or is it something altogether more sinister?

Celebs always die in groups of threes.

...that was four.

Posted by Acheron

Quoting Wings: Oh, God, I have to write this.

Stick chec in there as the guy who constantly insists that none of this conspiracy is real, and is later revealed to have been a part of it all along.

I FOUND OUT YO SECRET, SON.

Posted by Shade

And add in that the main protagonist swoops in and runs over chec with a blimp.

Quoting Wings: ...that was four.

I'll let you decide who was really a celeb there.

Posted by Lethal Shadow

I will miss you.

Posted by s0ul

I was sad that he was alive, poor little ****er. Imagine if that dog ugliness converted to human ugliness, eh? I don't even want to know.

Posted by Axis

I die a little inside each time I see that pooch. :(

Posted by mis0

God that thing was nasty, and the second I saw him I thought "ZOMBIE" even though the idea of zombies is shit. But, seriously, that thing has some awful cataracts, or something, and looks like an elderly burn victim. With like grey puffy liver spot cancer lumps.

Too bad he didn't get assassinated. Would've been more fun. :(

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Speedfreak]Good. Ugly little bugger, it was.But still more attractive than [url=http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=147282&postcount=482]your girlfriend[/url].

Posted by junior senior

Finally. I hated all of these stories of that dog.

Posted by Killer Jordo

[IMG]http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/Family_Guy_Death-01.jpg[/IMG]

^^This guy s ****ed off^^

Posted by Slade

DEATH DOES NOT LOOK NEAR SO CHARMING.

Posted by sabre

http://www.foxnews.com/

Richard Pryor this time, first person this year (other than the Pope) who I'd heard of, and I liked the guy a lot.

No article up yet, judging by fox news search, but it has "BREAKING NEWS: Comedian Richard Pryor Dies at Age 65" at the top of the screen.

[IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/sabreydoo/RichardPryor.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Lord of Spam

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/entertainment/movies/13378419.htm

I was just about to make this thread.:(

He'd been dying for a while, though, hadn't he - was it MS? I'm sure that he had no illusions about it. In fact, I remember reading something that he'd written laughing in the face of death, and according to LoS's article, he died with a smile on his face.

Apparently it was a heart attack. He'd had one before, and did a hilarious routine about it.

I was going to buy his book today. Now it'll be twice the price. Bummer.

Posted by Speedfreak

I thought he died already.

Quoting Speedfreak: I thought he died already.

STOP THAT

Posted by Speedfreak

No, honestly. Didn't he get burnt or something?

Yeah, he was doing coke and the stupid bugger set himself on fire. But he survived.

Posted by Iris

Gahaha! ABC is horrible at paying tribute to black people.

Posted by junior senior

Why are so many people dying today?

Third famous person today.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Who else died today?

Posted by KoH

[quote=Junior Senior]Why are so many people dying today?

Third famous person today.

Obviously a sign of Jesus' second coming.Watch, tomorrow Bush'll die or something.

Posted by Lord of Spam

As often as I joke about that, it would be terrible for Bush to die.

I mean, seriously. Cheney has too much power as it is. God help us if Bush kicks the bucket.

Posted by Skitzo Control

They both need to die, simultaneously, from the same falling Xbox Controller.

"Wait, it's a Chinese door, so I'll open it in Chinese! Fuck!"

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Skitzo Control: They both need to die, simultaneously, from the same falling Xbox Controller.

One whole controller seems like overkill. That would be enough to take out all of DC.

Maybe just one of the triggers, or better yet, the D pad.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Speedfreak: I thought he died already.

Same here.

Although I know it wasn't cause of the burning. But anytime they spoke of him it seemed like they made it seem as if he was already dead.

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=Speedfreak]I thought he died already.

I thought he died a wile back aswell.

But its sad to see such a funny guy go.

Posted by Acheron

Quoting Lord of Spam: One whole controller seems like overkill. That would be enough to take out all of DC.

Maybe just one of the triggers, or better yet, the D pad.

Why mourn the death of Pryor when we have comedians that are this funny?

Seriously though, Pryor was a very funny man. I'm sorry to see him go.

Posted by Random

Did anyone hear Mr Miyagi (Karate Kids Master) died? That was kinda sad..

Posted by Shin-Ra

I knew he was in bad shape and all, but I didn't think he'd die so soon. Great comedian, one of my favorites. Him and Gene Wilder were an excellent duo.

Posted by Skitzo Control

John Spencer (58) died the 16th of December (yesterday). He played Chief Al Travis in The Negotiator and James Womack in The Rock. According to his publicist, he died of a heart attack.

Posted by Ant

sh[COLOR="White"]i[/COLOR]t sux

Who?

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: Who?

John Spencer

It say's at the top of the page.

RIP

Posted by The underground

A good actor R.I.P John Spencer.
..................e n e ...........................................................................................................
..................s... a............................................................................................................
..................t....c............................................................................................................
.......................e............................................................................................................

Posted by Axis

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20349888-2,00.html

Killed by a stingray. :(

Posted by Ch

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

By a sting ray too. :( I always watched his show when I was little too.

R.I.P

Posted by Arcadios

Sucks.
My sympathies are with the family.
I actually want to see if they got it on film.

Posted by Echo

****, I just saw this a few minutes ago.

Crazy. I don't care what any of you guys who are about to come in here and say about him screwing with animals, he was so bad ***. I mean, the guy was killed instantly by a sting-ray barb through his chest.

Posted by Ch

He was the definition of bad as[COLOR="White"]s[/COLOR]

Posted by Iris

That's horrible. I always watched him when I was younger, and it feels really strange for him to die so young.

The worst part is that his wife has no idea yet.

Posted by Phantasma2

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I actually feel sad. NO MOAR CROKY.

I watched and still watch his program/show when I have the time. =(

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

thats sad :(

I remember when I was younger I used to watch his program with my family.

Posted by Arcadios

[QUOTE=Ch

Posted by Ch

Yea I'm actually kinda sad.

I really am

I wanted to be like him when I was little.

Posted by Echo

[QUOTE=Ch

Posted by Ch

Same here. Him and Hunter S. Thompson. Hope George Carlin doesn't die soon.

Posted by lameboyadvance

Not much I can add to this. As much of an *** as he was, he still did a lot in his lifetime.

I only have one word to describe this, and its probably in bad taste:

"Crikey!"

Posted by Ch

It was kind of untactful but it made me giggle.

Posted by junior senior

just about to post this.

his show was on so much on animal planet that i hated it :(

Posted by Random

TOMORROW I WILL WEAR MY STEVE IRWIN SHIRT IN RECOGNITION..

GOODBYE STEVE, I WILL LOOK BACK TO THE MANY EPISODES OF SURE STUPIDITY THAT MADE US ALL LOVE YOU.

Posted by Crazy K

I was never a fan of his shows really, but they were somwhat enjoyable. Anyways it's sad to see him go.

Posted by Xenos

omg I use to watch his shows. :( He was the first person to get me interested in African and Austrailian wild life.

Posted by Linko_16

Oh, geez, that's horrible. He was such a great guy, had the best show.

Well, at least it wasn't a crocodile.

Posted by Linkman

Croc got NINJA'd by a stingray.

Seriously though, 'tis a very sad day. Back in 2001, I used to look forward to new episodes of his show on Animal Planet. And he was, despite all controversy, the ****ing man! R.I.P Steve. :(

Posted by specopssv44

SPECOPS ANGRY!!!! F UCKING G OD**** STUPI D AS S STINGRAY.... FU CK THOST MOTHER ****ERS..... Addendum to list of people/species to wipe off the face of the earth +Stingray....
....SPECOPS shall have his revenge....
.... fuc king chri st man, this f ucking ruined an already crappy day...

Posted by Drewboy64

RIP, man...

I can't believe it!

Posted by Ant

My father burst into my room telling me this. I then burst into tears.

Well no, but still, sucks. I feel sorry for his wife and kids.

Posted by Porcupine

Quoting Iris: That's horrible. I always watched him when I was younger, and it feels really strange for him to die so young.

The worst part is that his wife has no idea yet.

Well no, that's not true, it says in the report that she was contacted by the police.

It's a shame to hear this. He will be missed.

Posted by jefferey shalome

Man, what a way to go.

Posted by Speedfreak

I am geniunely upset.

Posted by Arwon

Sad and freakish.

Gained a lot of respect for him as I realised what a committed conservationist and environmentalist he was, and a lot of sympathy after the media circus over that joke of a "controversy" about him supposedly endangering his baby.

Posted by Raptor

All those wrestling with crocs and he gets snuffed by a stingray. Peculiar. Well, hey, at least he died a natural death. Hahah.

[quote]SPECOPS ANGRY!!!! F UCKING G OD**** STUPI D AS S STINGRAY.... FU CK THOST MOTHER ****ERS..... Addendum to list of people/species to wipe off the face of the earth +Stingray....
....SPECOPS shall have his revenge....
.... fuc king chri st man, this f ucking ruined an already crappy day...

Shut up. For invading the territories of so many different species, he repeatedly assumed the risk of animals resorting to violent methods of self-defense against him, and was bound to get what was coming to him sooner or later. I'm sure even he knew deep down inside he wasn't invincible, and this sort of thing happens when you toy with mother nature. I don't find it too shocking, personally.

Posted by Bebop

Nooo!!!

[quote=Raptor]I don't find it too shocking, personally

Lol pun

Posted by specopssv44

Quoted post: Shut up. For invading the territories of so many different species, he repeatedly assumed the risk of animals resorting to violent methods of self-defense against him, and was bound to get what was coming to him sooner or later. I'm sure even he knew deep down inside he wasn't invincible, and this sort of thing happens when you toy with mother nature. I don't find it too shocking, personally.
Today 04:28 AM

you know what raptor, just for making that comment, I think Ill take some time out of my weekend to f uck with mother nature. Maybe Ill take a can of hairspray and a lighter to some bee hives or a few spiders just in spite of you.

When I heard this, I was like 'no ****'. He was never going to die of old age, that's for sure.

But stingray barb through the heart? That's bad-ass.

Posted by Klarth

It was only last night that a friend's sister said "I hope he dies doing this ****".

She got her wish. :(

It's entirely her fault.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Raptor: For invading the territories of so many different species, he repeatedly assumed the risk of animals resorting to violent methods of self-defense against him, and was bound to get what was coming to him sooner or later. I'm sure even he knew deep down inside he wasn't invincible, and this sort of thing happens when you toy with mother nature. I don't find it too shocking, personally.

That is something I'll agree with. It still sucks that the good environmentalist guy died and can't be a figurehead anymore. I like conserving and saving the environment and the animals in it. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

I read this 5 minutes after waking up on what will most likely be my last day off for months. Thanks for ruining it:mad:

[quote]I don't find it too shocking, personally.

I do. I would have expected something a bit more hardcore than a ****ing stingray to take him out.

Posted by Bebop

Theres something fishy about his death

Posted by Raptor

Fate) Agreed.

Quoting specopssv44: you know what raptor, just for making that comment, I think Ill take some time out of my weekend to f uck with mother nature. Maybe Ill take a can of hairspray and a lighter to some bee hives or a few spiders just in spite of you.

Go for it. I strongly approve of any actions you wish to take which increase your chance of a premature death. Joining the Marines was a good start, but sure, when you get tired of jerking off with a rifle, go **** with some bees.

Posted by Boner

I was never really much of a fan of his show. At first it was entertaining, but it grew old for me real quick. I still don't think he was a bad guy or anything, and he certainly didn't deserve to die. But, this is another case of Man Vs. Nature. IMO, he was lucky something like this didn't happen sooner.

R.I.P.

Wait... of all the deadly **** he's handled in his life like the most poisonous snakes, biggest crocodiles, and *** knows what else... a stingray kills him? I don't know if that's pathetic or just badass. Either way, it's a shocker, I don't particularly care, but I didn't think he would die any time soon, especially from an animal like that.

Posted by Boner

Yeah, stingrays are generally very timid unless they feel threatened. He was probably trying to poke its genetals with a pointy stick or something.

Posted by WackoHater2

I used to love this dude when I was younger. I even bought his movie that he released. Sad really. Leaving behind a wife and two young children. I figured his stupidity would get him killed one day though. R.I.P., you brave, brave, insane man.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Porcupine]Well no, that's not true, it says in the report that she was contacted by the police.
I read that she was on a walking tour in the Tasmanian mountains and couldn't have been contacted right away. I'm sure she knows now, however.

Posted by maian

...:(

Posted by NeXidala

Man it sucks that he died. I hope his family won't have a hard time getting over it.

R.I.P

Posted by keyartist

That does suck, I like watching his show. He was a brave man, who will always be missed.

R.I.P. Steve Irwin...aka" The Croc. Hunter."

Posted by The Pain

I heard about this like 2 hours after it happened. It really is sad though. I mean he did have a wife and 2 kids. And I grew up wacthing his show when i was little. It kind of makes you upset :(. Then again, he did have it coming to him. Wrestiling Crocodiles and other Wild Animals. It was bound to happen. Poor Steve.

(R.I.P Steve Irwin) [DEATH TO THE STINGRAYS!]

Posted by WackoHater2

He was a nutcase. No doubt. But he was awesome. I loved his show a lot. I liked it when the crocodile ate his lawnmower. Good times.

Posted by Ayu

Quoting Panic: He was a nutcase. No doubt. But he was awesome. I loved his show a lot. I liked it when the crocodile ate his lawnmower. Good times.

Nutcase or not he was pretty cool. I kind of lost interest after he held his baby while feeding a crocodile, but I still thought he was sweet. I saw what happened to him like an hour ago, and I was shocked. After getting bitten by a snake 3 thousand times, a stingray killed him. It's so sad.:(
R.I.P

Posted by WackoHater2

Did you see when the poisonous snake spit into his eyes? That brave, insane man survived so much stuff.. and to have some wanker stingray kill him. It sucks.

Posted by cas

I read somewhere else that a wadefisherman was hit by a stingray just above his ankle.

It left a hole about an inch in diameter, almost went through his leg and was pouring out blood. His buddy called coast guard who told him 70% of the victims pass out from the pain/trauma etc.

Dude survived, but he wont go in water again.
Poor Steve :(

All we have now is that crazy guy who walks the jungles in his bare feet, eating all the bugs he finds.

Posted by Red

at least he went down doing what he loved...sorta.

may he rest in peace.

Posted by specopssv44

Quoted post: Go for it. I strongly approve of any actions you wish to take which increase your chance of a premature death. Joining the Marines was a good start, but sure, when you get tired of jerking off with a rifle, go **** with some bees.

Ill bet I could do both at the same time :)

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Princess Fate: I like conserving and saving the environment and the animals in it. :(

I like throwing garbage at people when they drive too close behind me. THIS DOES HOWEVER sadden me. I was never into his show, but I always thought it was badass when I happened to see it. Shame he didn't get killed by a crocodile, my appreciation of irony would've overcome my sadness.

Posted by Roger Smith

They should find the stingray that killed him and blow it up with TNT or something.....

Posted by Bebop

Steve is the 3rd fatality from a stingray. :(

What, ever, since records began? I refuse to believe that.

Posted by The Judge

Not sure how to describe this.

I always figured it'd happen, but I never really expected it, I guess.

Either way, that really sucks. I really liked the show, and he was a really nice guy.

Posted by VampchickAkasha

wow!! i just heard last night and i still dont believe it.. WHY???
i loved to watch his show... he was so awesome.. and really cared about those animals.... he was awesome and will never be forgotten..
R.I.P Steve... :'(

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Unlike a ton of people at work, I'm not at all sad about his death. He died doing what he loved. That's pretty much it.

That and a Sting Ray pierced his heart. That's badass. :rock:

Posted by CS Ryan

The guy was an idiot. He was playing around with Death, and he dosen't play games.

Quoted post: The guy was an idiot. He was playing around with Death, and he dosen't play games.

spoilers: you play with death everyday no matter what you do.

Posted by mis0

He was one of the few celebrity-types that I'll actually miss. He was a great conservationalist and a pretty cool guy. And he was always entertaining, doing something crazy at one point or another. It's really a shame.

Posted by Draxamus

Glad he's dead!

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Roger Smith]They should find the stingray that killed him and blow it up with TNT or something.....
You're a mean one, Roger Smith.

Honestly, I half-expected someone to sell that (or pieces of that) stingray on EBay soon aften it happened. All we get are these [URL="http://cgi.ebay.com/STEVE-IRWIN-THE-CROCODILE-HUNTER-stingray-t-shirt-Med_W0QQitemZ270025874316QQihZ017QQcategoryZ15687QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"]"I hate stingrays" t-shirts[/URL] that I'm sure leigons of fans will buy.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/336992

Posted by Last Fog

That shirt looks like its making fun of his death more than anything. Maybe thats the point?

Posted by Bebop

Its been at least 24 hours since ***s son left the earth. Hows everyone holding up?

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Last Fog: That shirt looks like its making fun of his death more than anything. Maybe thats the point?

No way. To me, making a flash game where you guide Steve's wife through a sea of stingrays to find THE STINGRAY KING is a model display of reverence and grief. How could you possibly suspect that its intention is to mock?!

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Raptor]Shut up. For invading the territories of so many different species, he repeatedly assumed the risk of animals resorting to violent methods of self-defense against him, and was bound to get what was coming to him sooner or later. I'm sure even he knew deep down inside he wasn't invincible, and this sort of thing happens when you toy with mother nature. I don't find it too shocking, personally.Usually, when invading said territories, he was doing it in order to protect the animals or to (cue drumroll) educate people. I think you can agree with me that protecting animals and the environment and educating people should be the two top priorities for the world today. Maybe you should think a little more into what you type before you post it.:)

I'd much rather that the world protected people and educated animals.

Posted by The Judge

[quote]Raptor agrees: Everyone is entitled to their opinions.
And rep comments are stone cold facts, obviously.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Skitzo Control: Usually, when invading said territories, he was doing it in order to protect the animals or to (cue drumroll) educate people. I think you can agree with me that protecting animals and the environment and educating people should be the two top priorities for the world today. Maybe you should think a little more into what you type before you post it.:)

No matter the reasons he was doing it for, the point I made still stands. In no way was I implying that I condemned animal conservation or education, in case that's what you gathered. I didn't desire for such a thing to happen, but facts are facts.

Posted by Last Fog

[quote]Raptor agrees: Everyone is entitled to their opinions.As long as they match yours right?

Plus I'd it respect it if he gave reason and not just acted like a ****ing tool for the sake of being a tool.

...oh and also I see no good reason to mock and have contempt for the death of a good person who did his best to achieve what he believed in. I figure it must be jealousy, knowing no one will give a **** when you die.

Posted by Apathetic

Miss him for sure, he always had a great show and never seemed to back off.

Posted by Raptor

[quote=Last Fog]As long as they match yours right?

That makes absolutely no sense, since I didn't agree with Draxamus, but also didn't feel the need to derep him for sharing his opinion.

[quote]...oh and also I see no good reason to mock and have contempt for the death of a good person who did his best to achieve what he believed in. I figure it must be jealousy, knowing no one will give a **** when you die.

Or maybe he just didn't have much respect for him or what he did, which is understandable. Not everyone was a fan of Steve Irwin, and not everyone needs to be heartbroken about it. Yeah, he probably posted it just to be a tool, but who cares? I act that way often here just to view some of the amusing reactions of people with a diminutive sense of humour.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Raptor: Or maybe he just didn't have much respect for him or what he did, which is understandable. Not everyone was a fan of Steve Irwin, and not everyone needs to be heartbroken about it. Yeah, he probably posted it just to be a tool, but who cares? I act that way often here just to view some of the amusing reactions of people with a diminutive sense of humour.
I'm not a fan either, but I don't proclaim that I'm happy he died. Sorry my sense of humor isn't great enough to appreciate his oh so clever joke. Oh wait, it wasn't funny or clever at all. What bebop said, for instance, is another story, but "glad he's dead" is just a way to show you're an arrogant prick.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Last Fog: I'm not a fan either, but I don't proclaim that I'm happy he died. Sorry my sense of humor isn't great enough to appreciate his oh so clever joke. Oh wait, it wasn't funny or clever at all. What bebop said, for instance, is another story, but "glad he's dead" is just a way to show you're an arrogant prick.

Fair enough. I'd expect nothing better from him, though, and there is really no point in even showing a reaction to something intended to make you react negatively in the first place.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Raptor: Shut up. For invading the territories of so many different species, he repeatedly assumed the risk of animals resorting to violent methods of self-defense against him, and was bound to get what was coming to him sooner or later. I'm sure even he knew deep down inside he wasn't invincible, and this sort of thing happens when you toy with mother nature. I don't find it too shocking, personally.

It's not called self-defence if they don't intend to hurt you. It's just that animals are far less intelligent than humans, and many are little more than robots with a very limited ability to think outside of instincts. They instinctively attack anything that may be a threat.

Quoting higbvuyb: They instinctively attack anything that may be a threat.

Just like humans, you mean? :cookie:

You know he pulled the barb from his chest himself, seconds before death? And it's all on film. Man, I'd watch that.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Wings: You know he pulled the barb from his chest himself, seconds before death? And it's all on film. Man, I'd watch that.
I heard something on the news from a cardiologist or someone like that, that if he hadn't pulled it out right away theres a chance they could have saved him, since removing it just increses blood loss and causes more damage. Must be a preeettttty slim chance... I mean, once something punctures your heart isn't it just a matter of time before it fails.

Posted by Iris

[quote=higbvuyb]It's not called self-defence if they don't intend to hurt you. It's just that animals are far less intelligent than humans, and many are little more than robots with a very limited ability to think outside of instincts. They instinctively attack anything that may be a threat.
What are you talking about? Have you ever seen his show before? Wrestling animals the way he does could easily be interpreted as intention to harm them. He doesn't just go strolling through the swamp. He actually jumps on crocodiles, drags them into boats and such, and teases them with food. Eventhough he's not trying to hunt them or anything, he is invading their territory and handling them violently. He does it with many different animals, and even if he's just grabbing them so he can educate people visually as well, the way he handles them puts them in terror, despite whether or not he's trying to hurt them.

How would you like some one to storm into your house, grab you by the legs, and nearly strangle you to keep you from opening your mouth?

Yeah, one of the few things I know is that if you ever get stabbed and there's something lodged in you, you don't remove it.

Posted by Echo

Actually, I read an article last night saying the the guy who said Steve removed the barb from himslef was just misquoted, and that didn't actually happen. I'll see if I can find the link to the story.

Quoted post: How would you like some one to storm into your house, grab you by the legs, and nearly strangle you to keep you from opening your mouth?

No one would like that, then again we're not crocodiles who are far tougher than any human hopes to be. Most of the time he did that was to save the crocodiles or relocate them to a better place. So, whether he hurts them or not, which he most likely doesn't, is moot since in the long run it's most likely better for the species as a whole.

Posted by Iris

It's not moot. They have no idea what's happening, so it's not shocking or disturbing to see them defend themselves when being wrestled. Whether or not it's for their own good isn't what I was replying to.

It's moot. Not to mention I'm sure they barely even notice three humans stacked on top of them. Their minds can't even comprehend what's going on, so it's not a big deal. They just know that something's happening and react instinctively. Nothing more.

Posted by The Judge

While I wouldn't like being wrestled out of nowhere, if someone moved me into a mansion shortly after, I think I'd forgive them.

Posted by Linkman

First of all. He wasn't even messing with the stingray that killed him. Apparently he just swam over it, and it launched it's tail up and the barb hit his chest. Because it takes stingrays WEEKS to grow that barb back, they only use it if they feel seriously threatened. I don't think him swiming over it would have been enough to threaten it that much. So yeah, freak accident.

Second of all, the guy knew what he was doing, and usually explained exactly why he was doing something that seemed harmful to an animal. For example, if he blindfolded a crocodile, it was to prevent it from seeing what was going on, which would calm it down. Which was necessary not only for them to restrain it, but the crocodile's health. If it got too frightened, it'd release a chemical into it's blood. Too much of said chemical could kill the crocodile.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Vampiro]It's moot. Not to mention I'm sure they barely even notice three humans stacked on top of them. Their minds can't even comprehend what's going on, so it's not a big deal. They just know that something's happening and react instinctively. Nothing more.

So what if it's instictive? It's instictive to defend yourself. Humans do it too. And yes, if 3 people start jumping all over them, they will think it's with the intent to harm. It's hard to completely comprehend the intentions of a totally different species when they're in your territory.

Quoted post: So what if it's instictive? It's instictive to defend yourself.

It's instinctive, but we're able to think and realise that maybe the attacker isn't even a threat nor poses any harm. It matters whether it's instinctive or not because if it is, it means barely anything. It doesn't mean the croc is in pain or suffering, it's just acting as it was programmed.

Quoted post:
And yes, if 3 people start jumping all over them, they will think it's with the intent to harm. It's hard to completely comprehend the intentions of a totally different species when they're in your territory.

But they're not intending to harm it or even harming it at all. It's aslo very hard to comprehend anything at all when your dumber than a dog. Like Linkman said, there's reasons why Steve did the things he did to animals. He always explained the reasons and reassured the viewers that the animal wasn't being hurt... and I think I'd trust him more than you. It doesn't matter if he's in its territory or not, because in the long run, he's trying to help the animal. Do you really think someone who loves animals more than humans would mean to harm it? Nah.

Posted by Iris

I never said Steve did it to hurt them. He can tell his viewers that he's not harming it, but try telling it to a crocodile when you jump on its back and clamp its mouth closed. I mean, if I was in the woods and a bear was following me, I'd instinctively try to get further away from it. I don't know if it's trying to hurt me, but it's very possible. Acting on your instincts doesn't always make you some simple brute.

Quoted post: I never said Steve did it to hurt them.

But he's still hurting and terrifying them, right?

Quoted post:
He can tell his viewers that he's not harming it, but try telling it to a crocodile when you jump on its back and clamp its mouth closed. I mean, if I was in the woods and a bear was following me, I'd instinctively try to get further away from it. I don't know if it's trying to hurt me, but it's very possible. Acting on your instincts doesn't always make you some simple brute.

I don't think you realise just how large and thick-skinned a crocodile is. These are animals who are absolutely vicious and destroy eachother physically every day in the wild... yet, live on like nothing happened. They're ****ing tough as hell. A two-hundred pound human jumping on its back and clamping it's mouth shut (cause that's so terrible, right?) isn't going to do much damage. It's most likely doing no damage at all.

Oh, and that bear, yeah, he's most likely going to severely hurt and/or kill you. It's instinctive to run because you know he's going to rip you apart the second his claws come in contact. I never implied that crocodiles are stupid and brutish because they base all their actions on instincts, I out-right said they're stupid because... surprise, they are. They don't have the mental capacity to think like a human or even a dog does. They act on instincts because they have to. I'm not holding that against them.

Posted by Klarth

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/world-of-warcraft/wow-memorial-service-forming-for-crocodile-hunter-198816.php

stop *****ing and start playing WoW

Posted by D.J Cat

Not worth reading 5 pages worth of posts so...

As an Australian, and as someone who, well I don't know how to put it, but the man was a legend and did so many good things, he died way to young, hopefully his legacy lives on. :(

Posted by Arwon

Iris, I can't vouch for other animals, but the thing with Crocodiles is you kinda have to manhandle them to be safe around them, and they do get places where they're threatening to humans or, hell, boat engines. They're f*cking fast, powerful and very very strong, but there's a number of tricks you can and must employ in order to handle them in relative safety. Steve Irwin is far from the only person to ever straddle a crocodile, blindfold it, and tie its jaw shut. That's actually standard procedure for dealing with a crocodile that's someplace it shouldn't be and in northern Australia, if you call the cops and they send people to deal with a problem crocodile, that's what they do. Steve just did it a bit more theatrically.

Posted by Iris

Regardless, if you do manhandle it, it will attempt to defend itself, which is what I was pointing out.

Quoted post: Regardless, if you do manhandle it, it will attempt to defend itself, which is what I was pointing out.

So you were just pointing out the obvious? Thanks!

Posted by Iris

Higbvuyb claimed that they weren't defending themselves since they weren't intended to be harmed.

Quoted post: Higbvuyb claimed that they weren't defending themselves since they weren't intended to be harmed.

Sounds like he was saying they were attacking out of instinct, more than anything else.

Posted by gemstone

I think his show was entertaining and he raised a lot of awareness. And I feel bad for Bindi.

Posted by NES Queen

although it's probably in poor taste, i find this picture quite amusing
[IMG]http://b3ta.hnldesign.nl/offensive/beta191.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Staev

Those present say that Irwin didn't provoke the stingray; he was just swimming above it.

http://www.cbc.ca/story/arts/national/2006/09/05/irwin-tributes.html

ABC, the Guardian, and several Australian news sources have confirmed this.

There was a news story I saw on the stand yesterday claiming that the video is on the internets now. I am searching for it as we speak.

Posted by Phantasma2

Found it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KMlLa3KTYf4

you need to make an account first.

Posted by Bebop

I cant beleive no one else has made a thread of this.

His soul will live on (gettit?)

Posted by Skitzo Control

They're all too busy mourning the death of Gerald Ford. You know, that guy was, like, the President of the United States after Nixon resigned? The one who saved the US from a severe recession in 1975?[spoiler]LoL, I just patronized Bebop and all of VGC so hard. Spoiler tags rule almost as much as I do.[/spoiler]

Posted by Ch

I was so sad when I found out yesterday. I listened to him growing up and always loved his music. His catchy music will live on.

R.I.P

Posted by Lord of Spam

Wait, ford AND brown died? Why the hell havent I heard about this before?

Posted by KoH

'CAUSE YOU'RE A COMMY SON OF A *****.

Posted by Lord of Spam

socialist, get it right:mad:

Posted by Bebop

Brown and Iriwn. Its over. Prepare for the apocalypse.

And Gerald Ford was a Nazi. Who raped. Babies.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

And I honestly wasn't that affected by his presidency, so I can't really mourn his death a whole lot.

But I do think it's funny that he was never elected President or even Vice President. He took the place of Vice President Spiro T. Agnew, under President Nixon, and then when Nixon resigned, Ford assumed the Presidency of the United States without ever running for the office. I'm fairly certain he's the only US President to have done that.

And he's also the only US President to grant a full pardon to a president who had been impeached and chose to resign his office rather than undergo an embarrasing investigation that would prove him guilty.

But I suppose Ford is okay because he didn't fire MacArthur, unlike Truman.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

It makes me sad that the ***father of Soul has died. I'm just glad the real father of Soul is in doing well, that is, Mr. Hahn from Linkin Park. James Brown was only in charge of the soul if something happened to Mr. Hahn. And so far, he's okay, so James Brown never had to fulfill his duties as ***father.

Posted by junior senior

brown died on the 24th and ford died on the 26th

Posted by Stalolin

Fun fact: He was the oldest living president.

Posted by Omni

James Brown, who performed for every president since Gerald Ford, is also dead. I was sad to hear about that, and I found it ironic that afterwards.

Posted by Omni

He was the man.

Posted by Arwon

Frankly, I never found voting all that essential to the process.

Posted by WackoHater2

I heard that he died on the radio last night, but I didn't pay much attention to it. When I woke up this morning, some sort of show was on about him on VH1.

Never listened to his music, nor paid much attention to him. Eh.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Skitzo Control: They're all too busy mourning the death of Gerald Ford. You know, that guy was, like, the President of the United States after Nixon resigned? The one who saved the US from a severe recession in 1975?[spoiler]LoL, I just patronized Bebop and all of VGC so hard. Spoiler tags rule almost as much as I do.[/spoiler]

Another former president dies of old age. The bastard was 93, who ****ing cares.

The ***father of Soul meeting his maker, though... now -that- is something to make a big deal about.

Posted by KoH

I hate to be a video whore but...

http://www.break.com/index/dana_carvey_snl_gerald_ford_is_dead.html

Posted by Bebop

Ford<Brown<Irwin

Posted by Skitzo Control

Oh, come on, just because Ford was old doesn't mean you can't mourn him.

Besides, we all should have expected James Brown to die years earlier. That man has probably ingested enough drugs (of both the illegal and prescribed variety) that could overdose 90% of VGC. He probably died three yeasr ago, and his body was still moving from all the uppers and coke.

Posted by Ant

James Brown dead?

James brown IS dead.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Skitzo Control: Oh, come on, just because Ford was old doesn't mean you can't mourn him.

I didn't know him at all, nor did he affect my life in any significant way. Why should I mourn him?

Posted by KoH

James Brown affected my life in a significant way. :(

Posted by Skitzo Control

Indirectly, Ford affected your lives much more than you realize. As I said before, Ford saved the US from an economic recession. Had he not been put into presidency (if Nixon didn't resign or was not impeached), there's a chance that we'd all be much worse off!

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Skitzo Control: Ford saved the US from an economic recession.

So did Brown. Twice.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Skitzo Control: Indirectly, Ford affected your lives much more than you realize. As I said before, Ford saved the US from an economic recession. Had he not been put into presidency (if Nixon didn't resign or was not impeached), there's a chance that we'd all be much worse off!

So he's probably the reason my parents decided they could afford to have children. ****, I'm not mourning him.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Skitzo Control]Indirectly, Ford affected your lives much more than you realize.
I know how to dance because of James Brown. 'Nuff said.

Although it does look kinda weird for me, a white dude, to be dancing like that...

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I'm shocked that James Brown lived as long as he did. Honestly, he led a rather reckless lifestyle.

But I do appreciate his immense contribution to music. I don't think anyone in the USA hasn't heard "I Feel Good". It's unfortunate that most people can only associate him with just that one song, even though it is a great song.

My personal favorite James Brown song is "Living in America".

James Brown was one of the most influential musicians ever to release an album. And he kept performing his heart out until shortly before he died. He's an innovator, a fine dancer and a staple of American culture and will be remembered as such.

Posted by Sterling

Quoting Fei-on Castor: I'm just glad the real father of Soul is in doing well, that is, Mr. Hahn from Linkin Park.

Isn't Mr.Hahn Mike Shinoda?
MIKE SHINODA= FAIL

Posted by Malevolence

:( Poor horse.

Posted by The Judge

Rest in Peace, old friend.

Posted by Zeta

Who?

Posted by The Judge

I dunno

Posted by Omni

He's an injured racehorse that everyone said could have been one of the all-time greats. I think he might have died, but I'm not sure, since I'm not really into horses and haven't seen the news all day. Also, far too lazy to look it up.

Posted by Philsdad

Now he's glue.

Posted by Zeta

What a terrific use for a corpse.

Posted by Bebop

Barbaro was s dick. Good riddance.

Posted by s0ul

Animals are for eating.

Posted by Bebop

And beating.

Then again theres no use beating a dead horse

Posted by TheSorrow

its only a horse...I fell sorry for those idiots that donated money to keep him alive...

Posted by The Judge

Quoting s0ul: Animals are for eating.

That horse belongs on the table, not in the stable.

Posted by Malevolence

*** **** lol.

Well yeah, he was put to sleep.

Posted by Shade

It's a f*cking horse.

Posted by junior senior

cnn's stupid article said 9 years ago he was put to sleep and then today he was put to sleep wtf?

horse's mission in life: they give pony rides and get shipped off to Elmer's glue factory

Posted by fl

Yup She is Dead.....Not Very Surprising...Meh!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

INFORM ME

Posted by fl

I dunno i just turned on the tv and cnn news says that she was found in her hotel room in hollywood florida unresponsive, she was taken to a hospital were they pronounced her dead.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I wonder what dead silicone looks like.

Posted by Arcadios

Seriously?
Bakura being understandable is more shocking.
=/

Posted by Zeta

Who?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Zeta: Who?

Your hand.

Posted by Arcadios

[url=http://www.alaskareport.com/z45285.htm]Oh Wells.[/url]
There will always be more porn stars to replace her.
I kinda feel bad thou.

Posted by Iris

Not shocking, but very depressing. She looked like hell last time I saw her in the tabloids. I feel horrible for her, and I'm really sorry that she died. [spoiler]She was an inspiration to many.[/spoiler]

I'm assuming her death is drug-related.

Posted by fl

when i heard the first thing i thought of was drugs..so she has a baby girl and her son dies like that day then months later she dies and no one knows the daddy of her other kid is Bwhahahahahahahahahahah!!! Cheese Dean!

Posted by veritas

Do you like my body......in a coffin.

Posted by Omni

I like how the picture they used goes so well with the words underneath it:

[center][/center]

LOL.

Posted by Vg200x

will anyone no why?? not that we care.to me she looks like courtny love's sister or something,she talks like shes on some much drugs and had 1 to many surgeries.

Posted by Skitzo Control

She's from the south, Vg200x, that's why she sounded like a drunk with Down's Syndrome.

When she starred in Playboy Magazine, she looked much like Marilyn Monroe, and although she was an object of beauty in her older days, she had become nothing more than punchline throughout the US. Perhaps it's best she's gone, so she no longer has to endure the constant battering from tabloids, press, and talk show hosts.

Posted by WackoHater2

Meh, all she really was was a fat chick that got skinny and dated old men for their money. I never really had anything against her though. R.I.P.

Posted by Bebop

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Posted by Zeta

Oh yeah, I remember now. She had some ****ty show.

Posted by s0ul

My friend called me up today laughing his *** off to tell me this, then I joined him. Then I felt bad. Now I'm at peace with myself.

Posted by fl

yea i know we all get a kick out of it but its really not that funny she is a person and its sad when someone dies especially when they have young children.....but i am gonna miss that rack Bwhahaahahahahahhhahaahahahahahaahhahaahahhaahahahahahahahahahha DOOSH DOOSH DOOSH!!

Posted by Fate

I feel kind of bad about it. Hearing about people die doesn't make me really happy.

Posted by Ch

My friend called me and told me about 4 hours ago. I laughed. Well, I used to fap to her back in her Playboy days.

Rest in somewhat of a peace, old fappin' buddy.

Posted by mis0

If there was any doubt about her drug use, that should be gone now. She looked totally fukken stoned on the ET commercials I saw, and same with her lawyer-boytoy Howard Whatever Stern. A fitting end for a terrible wreck.

Posted by Raptor

One less rich blonde bimbo with a chest as artificial as her personality. I can live with that.

Posted by Vg200x

Quoting Skitzo Control: She's from the south, Vg200x, that's why she sounded like a drunk with Down's Syndrome.

When she starred in Playboy Magazine, she looked much like Marilyn Monroe, and although she was an object of beauty in her older days, she had become nothing more than punchline throughout the US. Perhaps it's best she's gone, so she no longer has to endure the constant battering from tabloids, press, and talk show hosts.

being from the south has nothing to do with it.

Posted by love at first fright

Thats just sad some people don't even know her and they still feel sad.

Posted by G-Sides

about time :s

Posted by Pit

Quoting Panic: Meh, all she really was was a fat chick that got skinny and dated old men for their money. I never really had anything against her though. R.I.P.

MAYBE YOUR GIRLFRIEND SHOULD GO SKINNY AND DATE OLDER MEN FO MONEY.

I had to.

Posted by Draxamus

Finally!

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Fate;533142][COLOR=skyblue]I feel kind of bad about it. Hearing about people die doesn't make me really happy.[/COLOR]

Death is nothing to be happy about, or laugh about.. Unless said death is the occurance of someone flying into a brick wall at 70+ miles an hour, like one of those old Cyote/Roadrunner cartoons.

Jesse!! Change my name to "Down The Sun".. Do it now.

Posted by Linkman

Can't say I'm shocked.

I do however feel really good for the family of the old man she married, knowing he'd die soon, just to inherit his money. She was a depressed *****, who probably O.D.ed on depressants.

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Vg200x;533175]being from the south has nothing to do with it.You're a tad slow, for a human, aren't ya'?

Posted by Fate

Quoting love at first fright: Thats just sad some people don't even know her and they still feel sad.

Without punctuation I can't tell if you think feeling bad is sad or if the situation is sad!

Posted by junior senior

her lawyer/boyfriend is crowned "father" on the baby's birth certificate
seriously, I was just thinking about her dying because she's so depressed about Daniel yesterday morning!

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Body being perserved for DNA testings.
http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=250884>1=7703

some sick **** is probably feeling up her corpse =/ yuck.

srsly though, I do feel kind of bad. She was always going through a tough battle with family, friends, and the tabloid journalists.

Quoted post: Not shocking, but very depressing. She looked like hell last time I saw her in the tabloids. I feel horrible for her, and I'm really sorry that she died. She was an inspiration to many.

I'm assuming her death is drug-related.

Only a woman would think this. GOTTA LOVE 'EM

Posted by Xenos

If you open her coffin a few months later, you'll see nothing but a skeleton and some plastic interlaced with it.

Posted by Obscurum Contagiion

just think.... if she never did trim-spa, she would have never fit in that coffin.

Posted by Linko_16

Don't care. No reason to be glad about it, no reason to be upset. In the end, she was just another person, and worse things have happened to people.

Don't let the media trick you into thinking this is important.

Posted by Dexter

I'll never forget that time she cosplayed as Rikku therefore I'll never forget you, Anna.

Posted by Sterling

so her breal name was vicki lee hogan.

Posted by Oforia

[IMG]http://images.scotsman.com/2007/03/07/2007-03-07T212614Z_01_NOOTR_RTRIDSP_2_OUKEN-UK-MEDIA-AMERICA.jpg[/IMG]

Quoted post: [SIZE="4"]Superhero Captain America shot dead - maybe
[/SIZE]
By Belinda Goldsmith

NEW YORK (Reuters) - He fought the Nazis. He is revered by other crime-fighters worldwide. But the beloved, shield-carrying superhero, Captain America, has finally met his end -- or has he?
Advert for The Scotsman Digital Archive

The winged-hooded Marvel Entertainment hero created in 1941 is shot dead in New York by a sniper in the latest Captain America issue that hit newsstands on Wednesday, in a sensational comic-book plot twist that had been kept a closely guarded secret.

Blood seeps from his red-white-and-blue costume as life ebbs from Steve Rogers, the scrawny student who was transformed into the physically perfect superhero when he volunteered to be injected with "Super Soldier" serum during World War II.

But executives at Marvel acknowledged death is not always final in the superhero universe -- and they hope the same is true for flagging comics sales of Captain America, who has lost ground to more contemporary superheroes like Spider-Man.

"This is the end of Steve Rogers, the meat and potatoes guy from 1941," Dan Buckley, president and publisher of publishing, Marvel Entertainment, told Reuters.

"But Captain America is a costume, and there are other people who could take it over. He is iconic, and we're continuing the comic books," he added. But he declined to speculate who could step into the hero's 66-year-old boots.

He said the continuing comic series would initially be focussed on the reaction of other characters to Captain America's death.

This was similar to the death of Superman in 1993, when the leading superhero of Marvel rival D.C. Comics was killed off after about 55 years -- only to be brought back months later.

Captain America has appeared in about 210 million comics in 75 countries, but currently his title sells up to 80,000 copies a month in the United States, down from about 150,000 in their heyday.

Unlike other comic heroes such as Spider-Man, Superman, Batman and the Fantastic Four, the Captain has yet to win Hollywood fame, though Buckley said there are plans for a Captain America movie.

"He is still popular, but he has not been getting the same attention as Spider-Man and others," said Buckley. "We hope this will make him more popular in the short-term at least."

Captain America's assassination secret comes in the aftermath of a seven-issue mini-series, Marvel's civil war, which divided superheroes as the government ordered them to reveal their true identities and register with authorities.

This caused a major rift and resulted in two super-powered factions, one led by Captain America, who went underground and formed a resistance movement, the other by Iron Man.

In the end, Captain America surrendered to Iron Man's pro-registration forces -- but is shot dead on the steps of New York's Federal Courthouse on his way to face charges.

Gerry Gladston, co-owner of Midtown Comics in Manhattan, said Captain America's assassination -- and the fact it had remained such a secret, even to some Marvel staff -- was "pretty Earth-shattering" and had sent sales soaring already.

"Captain America is still one of the most relevant comic book characters and the one with the most iconic status in the Marvel Universe who is revered by the others," said Gladston.

"I hope they bring him back. I miss him already."

Reuters/Nielsen

http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=368422007

Discuss...

Posted by KoH

****... that's horribly sad.

Captain America's been one of the most classic heroes I've ever known. Despite how cool or more powerful other super heroes in both Marvel and DC universes have been, I still hold Capt. America in high regard. He's simply a classic that can never be replaced.

I think killing off the Cap. is both a good and bad thing. It's good in the sense that it tugs at the heart as fans everywhere will remorse his death, but bad for the same reason. Because I so thoroughly believe that the new story-line that has emerged in Marvel is just so amazingly poignant and relevant I would have to agree with the decision to kill him. Great story lines often have to sacrifice something important to become truly great.

So yeah, sad? **** straight. Necessary? Absolutely.

Btw, for the record I totally knew this'd happen.

Posted by Oforia

I don't know how, but I suspect they will bring him back. It just seems too strange for marvel to kill off one of their main characters. There is obviously some strategy behind this, possibly pertaining to the new Captain America movie coming out soon.

Right now, during the Red Skull storyline? Yeah, he's not dead. Especially after all the crap they put him through during Civil War. Cue triumphant return later on to save the day, go Cap, etc.

Posted by Bebop

Gutted

Posted by Raptor

I hope his corpse gets torn apart by a vicious predator.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Raptor: I hope his corpse gets torn apart by a vicious predator.

Posted by Zeta

It's over. The U.S. is finished. Communism and dictatorship have triumphed over democracy. Etc.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Arcadios:

Not furry enough, but whatever works.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

maybe it's politically motivated?

Who cares. Deaths don't even mean anything in comics. They've completely ruined any meaning it might've had.

Posted by Fate

Cap isn't dead. In previews and such he has an epic storyline ahead of him. As with Spidey. Oh man, those two are in for a hell of a ride in coming issues. If Steve Rogers is dead, it'd be cool to see who would fill his shoes. Can't wait for ****ing PENANCE to get his own comic.

SPOILERS: [color=#666666]Aunt may is shot in a recent Spidey issue by a hit man.
[/color]

Posted by Tyler Durden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq2_YKQGE_U

CAPTAIN AMERICA, **** YEAH!!

Posted by KoH

[quote=Fate;550663][COLOR=skyblue]SPOILERS: [COLOR=#666666]Aunt may is shot in a recent Spidey issue by a hit man.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Totally predictable too. 8-) 'Least it wasn't MJ. Civil War is so aweesome. I'm gonna pick up some comics today.

Posted by Linko_16

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070409/ap_on_en_ot/obit_hart

I know it's not like the same thing as when Schultz died, but it's still really weird to think I've seen B.C. in the paper since I was a kid, and now it'll be gone forever. Ashes to ashes, rest in peace, et cetera.

Posted by Roger Smith

:( x 1,000,000

Posted by Lord of Spam

the strip never really made me laugh all that hard, and was never one of the ones i read first, but i always sort of liked it anyway.

Sucks.

Posted by maian

eh

never read it, didn't make me laugh.

Kinda weird though.

I'll be sad when Waterson dies, Calvin and Hobbes > All

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting maian: eh

never read it, didn't make me laugh.

Kinda weird though.

I'll be sad when Waterson dies, Calvin and Hobbes > All

Yeah but he stopped making Calvin and Hobbes a looong time ago.

Dang, this stinks though. I liked B.C. :(

Posted by The Judge

Good; now maybe they'll stop producing B.C., or bring in someone else to make them funny.

Posted by Raptor

Why couldn't it have been Jim Davis this time? WHY?!

Posted by Omni

Hey, I liked that strip. Goodbye, B.C. and Johnny Hart. :(

What the hell is B.C.? I expected an image of his strip in the link and got nothing. Lame.

Posted by Omni

Here's some comics from the series:
[center][IMG]http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w216/csyfrett/cartoon2.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b173/GreenWeenieWizard/Funny%20Pics/petainthestoneage.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c84/spideygirlspinz/Comics/BC%20Comic%20Strips/BC2006/013106.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c84/spideygirlspinz/Comics/BC%20Comic%20Strips/BC2005/110805.gif[/IMG][/center]

Posted by Oforia

Yeah, newspaper comics are lame...
Didn't even know what this was.

Oh yeah, that comic. No wonder he died.

Posted by Fate

I thought it was funny. :/

Posted by Zeta

Never really cared for B.C.

Only comics I read are Get Fuzzy, Pearls Before Swine, Cow and Boy, and F-Minus.

Posted by Ant

He died doing what he loved!

Foxtrot was the only funny comic. And Calvin and Hobbes.