Open challenge

Posted by Yonaka

This is my first battle. So experts, come kick my butt. Losing is an excelent way to learn. So, lets see how much I can learn.

Posted by Strike

[COLOR="Navy"]Suddenly, a man in a long trenchcoat appeared, seemingly from nowhere. He turned to the newcomer, removing his sunglasses.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="lightgreen"]"Seriously, I don't dress this way normally, but... I think it's fun to train with newbies in kind-of a Morpheus fashion... just adds a fun element to it all!"[/COLOR]

Allright, so... training battle. This is a battle, where you give it your all, and I'll be fair, and give you pointers along the way! The way one usually begins is by creating a character. If you don't already have one, it might be useful to come up with a profile, including Name, Age, Skillz (Heh... Napolean Dynamite style), etc. Some History and Personality traits wouldn't steer you wrong, either.

Then, you may choose to either 1. Choose the Arena or 2. Take first attack. Would you like to begin?

Posted by S

Strike, you amuse me.

Posted by Yonaka

I think I'll take arena.
Blaise walked through the forest. It had been months since she had been seperated from Kiki and Raoul. Above her the trees cast eerie shadows on the ground. Blaise stared ahead. All of a sudden something moved above her. Blaise sprung into action. Using her psychic abilities she caused the person to appear before her.
"Who are you, and what do you want?" Blaise demanded of the stranger in front of her.

Posted by Strike

[COLOR="Navy"]Blaise had no idea that the stranger in a long black trenchcoat in front of her's mouth was stuffed full of oreos. She also had no idea that he had just been recalling a funny joke, which involved a duck, a barman, and grapes. Suddenly he found himself exposed, and questioned, and in the hilarity of the situation, a mess of blackish gray oreo/spit solution spewed from his mouth, splattering over Blaise's face and chest.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="LightGreen"]"Oh... Oh, I'm sorry! I... um... hehe!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]Strike bumbled along. Meanwhile, a large frog that had somehow hopped in Strike's pocket mid-space travel decided he had had quite enough, and jumped out, consequently landing on Blaise's face. Blaise flailed her arms, and out of instinct reflexes, Strike (feeling in momentary danger of the flailness) suddenly kicked out against her gut - and Blaise flew several yards, landing most horridly against a tree truck, which promptly snapped in two.[/COLOR]

Posted by Yonaka

Blaise stood up, and shook herself off. She faced this new challenger with distaste.
"You still didn't answer my question." Blaise said. She walked over to him and clenched her fists. The man looked down and saw dark purple energy swirling around her fists. He backed off a few paces. Blaise waited for him to speak.