Xbox 360 Needs To Keep The Lead

Posted by blade527

http://s14.invisionfree.com/console_gaming/index.php?showtopic=12 :(

Posted by Speedfreak

They're both about equal in power. PS3 has the GPU advantage, 360 has the CPU advantage. Both of which are slight.

Posted by GameMiestro

From what I've seen, XBox 360 games look nicer (not by a huge amount, but it is noticable) then the games coming for the PS3.

That reminds me... anyone else remember that joke advertisement for the Playstation 9?

Posted by Random

lol wasn't that a Flash edition Movie? Haha something like "the Fall of Gaming" I think it was I saw in Newgrounds.

Eh anyways it'd be nice if it kept the lead. Not promising it will. Doubt it will but it'd be nice. Afterall it seems to me, the bigger/better PS3 games are mostly for the 360. I'd like to see a close 3 way console war. Gotta include Nintendo. They have a fanbase that'll never die.

Posted by blade527

Quoting SomebodyRandom: lol wasn't that a Flash edition Movie? Haha something like "the Fall of Gaming" I think it was I saw in Newgrounds.

Eh anyways it'd be nice if it kept the lead. Not promising it will. Doubt it will but it'd be nice. Afterall it seems to me, the bigger/better PS3 games are mostly for the 360. I'd like to see a close 3 way console war. Gotta include Nintendo. They have a fanbase that'll never die.

But it will never be a 3 way console war, nintendo isn't competing with the xbox 360 or ps3, they're like the "3rd pillar" in video games. Im not saying thats bad, sometimes its good to get a break from the conventional gameplay the 360 and ps3 will offer.

Posted by Random

Though they probably won't reach 1st in a home console war, Nintendo has built up a large fanbase. Even with their hanhelds. They hold first if you take a look at all the consoles they have out now and compare.

Posted by N-NABESHIN!

"That reminds me... anyone else remember that joke advertisement for the Playstation 9?"

Wasn't that the one where people where inhaling magic sony spores and having elaborate hallucinations that were nothing like the efects of LSD? Because that commercial made me want to become a drug addict a little.

Posted by Axis

Hey! Yeah, you. Different font color and learn how to quote.

Posted by Linko_16

If the PS2 and X-Box got along okay, I don't forsee too horrible a problem with this.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Yeah, and not only that, you can't call it a 'lead' right now.

I call fanboyism.

Posted by Klarth

XBOX 360 IS THE BEST SEVENTH-GENERATION CONSOLE TO DATE!