Favorite multiplayer in a game

Posted by The_Essence_Vortex

I particularly love Quake 3 online. It's a lot of fun, especially on Freeze Tag mode. Unreal Tournament 2004 is also very fun, even if I get almost no frags online. Far Cry is AWESOME in multiplayer. I'm not that good at it, but I'm still loving it. Any others that are good?

Posted by Nizmo

I get a real kick out of Worms World Party online every once in a while. Other than that, I don't have any other online PC games.

Quoting Appropriate: I get a real kick out of Worms World Party online every once in a while. Other than that, I don't have any other online PC games.

I'm not a big fan of the Worms series. I don't know why. It just bugs me.

Posted by loony636

Either Worms's (particularly Worms Armaggedon), Unreal Tournaments (2004), Quakes (all of them) or Halo. They're all really good.

Posted by Biohazard0289

I'm going to have to go with Unreal 2k4, or Battlefield 1942.

Posted by Xero

I'd say that my favorite online game would be StarCraft battle.net. If you want to know more, take a look at my thread about SC.

Posted by Looski

Yes, Unreal tournament 2004 is awesome!!!! I'm also a COD person. Love COD. I couldn't get my farcry to work and have never played Quake.

Quoting Looski: Yes, Unreal tournament 2004 is awesome!!!! I'm also a COD person. Love COD. I couldn't get my farcry to work and have never played Quake.

COD?

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

COD=Call of Duty, I think. Anyways I would have to say either SOF2 (Solider of Fortune II) or UT2K4 (I think you all know that one).

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Well, I used to play Tribes and Hexen II quite a bit, years ago. Baldur's Gate multiplayer can be fun, as well. But the game I play the most now is Gunbound.

Posted by D.J Cat

Unreal Tournament, Red Alert 2 and Turbo Sliders.

Posted by Dreadnought

Quake 3 (Humiliation![size=1][color=white]) [size=2]o[color=lemonchiffon]r[size=1] UT game of the year edition.
UT2k4 is good for eye candy and variety, but the gameplay of classic UT tickles me just right.:flame:
[/size][/color][/size][/color][/size]

Posted by Ghost_Sniper

NO JOKE HALO 2 ONLINE IS NOT THE BEST SO STOP SAYIN IT IS !!!!! i have heared that from so many people but i am telling you it sucks!, i have to agree the COD (call o f duty was great!) and the new call of duty is goin to be soo cool on the 360!, but that is another story. I would have to say that a great and in it own way very fun game online was the new rainbow six lockdown which you either have to love it or hate it, and i have to also say that FARCRY YOU LET ME DOWN the graphics looked like crap i have to say the ownly thing holding it up in the sales was the map maker that was the only thing that pulled me into buyin . P.S>>> go to ebay to find me selling it for 8 cents LOL but really no joke i am.

Posted by sniperwolf128

I like COD2 and Counter-Strike Source i also found Fry Cry to be a let down.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I stick with CS 1.6 for all my internet gaming needs right now. Besides, nothing beats being called a fag by a nine year old that you just tk'd.

Posted by Amir

Where is the Counter-Strike Love?? Only One other person mentioned it!?!?

BOOM HEADSHOT!!!!!

Posted by ll.alchemist.ll

I never play online will other people because i got dial-up im missing out :(