xbox might be popular .BUT!

Posted by rudybaga2

it might be populer but microsoft is loosing money with the xbox 360..www.slashdot.com/ has an articale about why they are loosing money and i figured this out before.evan tho microsoft will loose money sence it is a multi billion doller company do you think bill gates will realy care? i think they just wanna make the gamers happy but they should focus on the new rise of costs and not impressing people and just tring to look good.but what do you think?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting rudybaga2: it might be populer but microsoft is loosing money with the xbox 360..[url]www.slashdot.com/[/url] has an articale about why they are loosing money and i figured this out before.

Old news.

Quoting rudybaga2: evan tho microsoft will loose money sence it is a multi billion doller company do you think bill gates will realy care?

If he cared, he would have either found a way to either raise the price, or make it cost less.

Quoting rudybaga2: i think they just wanna make the gamers happy

They dont give a shit about whether or not you are happy, as long as they make money.

Quoting rudybaga2: but they should focus on the new rise of costs and not impressing people and just tring to look good.

So they should make crappy system that doesnt cost much? Uh, why not just buy an older, established system. May I refer you to a SNES?

Quoting rudybaga2: but what do you think?

I think that it wont really matter that they will sell them for a loss, as overall sales, not only of games, but also of their other products, will allow them to still come out ahead of the game profitwise.

Also, I think you are a moron, but thats not really on topic now, is it?

Posted by Random

Quoting Lord of Spam: Also, I think you are a moron, but thats not really on topic now, is it?

And I think you sir are correct.

Posted by Amir

They make money off XBox Live and Games.

Posted by Arczu

Xbox could have been killer, but I don't think they really wanted that. Just somthing for people to look forward to.

By the way...

Quoted post: rudybaga2's Topic thread title:

xbox might be popular .BUT

My useless tangent of the day. Heh... "dot but" (Actually finds a nick here)