I WANT A XBOX HAND-HELD!!!!!!

Posted by brionlaken92

Microsoft needs to get off there asses and make a hand held xbox!!!!!! if they did come out with one they should have like free xbox live on it and a another halo game on it, that would be soo freaking awesome!!! I meen doesnt anyone agree with me, and instead of that stupid nubby thingy on the PSP they should make it with......2 analog sticks, i cant even play my friends PSP because of the stupid nubby thing. WHat do you guys or girls think about having a xbox hand held?

Posted by Arczu

I think... I think you were going to wish you were kidding.

I can't even imagine the things that would appear on such a thing. I mean, seriously, if you think XBoox is going to make a handheld, you must be off your rocker. I say that it's not worth it for them. With the 360, they have PLENTY of people hooked for a long time.

Posted by brionlaken92

no dont you mean how....good games would look on it because microsoft has all this hardware in its company and enough to make xbox hand helds look good and have good graphics on it, unlike the PSP it has crappy graphics except for like gta liberty city stories, but none other game on that system is as great as that

Posted by Lord of Spam

Lol, silly noobie, Xobx is [url=http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=8860]too huge[/url] to be handheld.

Posted by brionlaken92

no if the tried to smallin it down like the PSP you know, and that it would be the greatest hand held system every to be made in the u.s!!!!!

Posted by junior senior

it would be boxed-shaped, and how would that exactly fit in your hands?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting brionlaken92: no if the tried to smallin it down like the PSP you know, and that it would be the greatest hand held system every to be made in the u.s!!!!!

You still dont get it. XBOX IS HUEG LOL. You cant shrink it, that would defy the laws of physics.

Posted by brionlaken92

well duh, they would just smallin it down just like they did to the psp, and plus it would be the best hand held gaming system in the world!!!!!!

Posted by Lord of Spam

EVEN IF YOU SHRANK THE XBOX IT WOULD STILL DWARF ALL MANKIND.]

Jesus, you're dense. Read the thread I linked to. Maybe then you will get where I'm coming from.

Posted by Arczu

Quoting brionlaken92: it would be the best hand held gaming system in the world!!!!!!

Maybe you think so, but think about it:

Why do handhelds have less detailed grahpics compared to consoles?

According to what you want, you want an giant XBox in your palms. Not going to happen for quite a few years. Suure, they are offering phones with TV on it, but in order to reproduce the XBox's capabilities in a smaller form requires similar hardware.

In fact... screw graphics, just let it LOOK decent, then have the gameplay I want.

Posted by brionlaken92

you know how microsoft works, just like with the xbox 360 controller its really confortable and they make it where it can fit in anyones hands!!!! Yes i know the xbox is really big but im not talking about...STRAPING IT TO MY HANDS HOPING IT WILL NOT FALL AND NOT PLUGGING IT IN TO A LONG EXTENSION CORD AND PLAYING IT WITH A 80.00$ SCREEN!!!!!!

Posted by junior senior

I hope you get banned.

Posted by Random

Quoting brionlaken92: Microsoft needs to get off there asses and make a hand held xbox!!!!!! if they did come out with one they should have like free xbox live on it and a another halo game on it, that would be soo freaking awesome!!! I meen doesnt anyone agree with me, and instead of that stupid nubby thingy on the PSP they should make it with......2 analog sticks, i cant even play my friends PSP because of the stupid nubby thing. WHat do you guys or girls think about having a xbox hand held?

Why have a Microsoft hand held when a Laptop is just as good :-P

Posted by Shin-Ra

There doesn't need to be one, period. Sony and Nintendo are already in the market and it'd just be a bad idea to make another handheld to rival theirs. The handheld market doesn't seem to do well with three consoles, from what I've seen at least. Plus, I'd be compelled to buy it and I'd be very sad.

You use too many exclamation points. Try just using one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or maybe even an occassional period or comma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Drewboy64

It could be a Microsoft Laptop... It's big enough, and it runs on microsoft windows!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yeah, that joke was already made. Nice try though.

Posted by rudybaga2

yyyyyeaaaaaahhh.like this is ever going to happen..when bill gates gets his crap together then there might be a possibilty but probly not for another 10 years

Posted by Lord of Spam

Bill Gates is one of the most wealthy people on the planet, with a net worth that tops that of most 3rd world countries.

I'd say he's got his crap together.

Posted by Random

Microsoft doesn't need to hurt themselves in the handheld market. It's obviously a top market to win in. Nintendo has ruled in the handheld business for years. Now Sony which recently entered the market is doing a fairly good job, but still by no means is winning in the handheld race. Microsoft entering the handheld race would be a mistake they wouldn't be able to fix.

Posted by Klarth

Microsoft's already helped produce plenty of ****ty handhelds.

Look, there goes one now!

Posted by Azusa

This thread sucks.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Actually, Microsoft planned to launch their own portable version of XBOX a few years ago, but they realized that they couldn't go against Nintendo in the handheld market, so they decided to release games for the GameBoy instead. That's why is there Abe's Oddworld 3 and Monster Truck Racing on the Gameboy Advance, along with SabreWulf and Banjo Kazooie (since you know, Microsoft owns Rare).

"If you can't beat them, join'em"

Posted by Random

Yes and I expect to see more Microsoft games perhaps put on Nintendo handhelds. Not garunteed but they'd both like to beat Sony down.

Posted by Ant

XBOX HANDHELD WOULD BE HUGE!

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting Klarth: Microsoft's already helped produce plenty of ****ty handhelds.

Look, there goes one now!

Silly Klarth, Acer made that, not Microsoft.

I think an XBOX Handheld is a swell idea. Why do you guys have to be mean? He is just voicing an opinnion. It is a cool idea. I hope that Bill Gates sees the light and decides to make a hand held. I think it would beat PSP maybe, I don't know. It definately could run awesome emu's though.

Posted by Klarth

[quote]Silly Klarth, Acer made that
[quote]Microsoft's already helped produce

Posted by KoH

Brion... You're a MORON.

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting KoH: Brion... You're a MORON.

http://www.members.tripod.com/SoundBytes1/star_wars/swfaith.wav

I think he is very smart and I wish he was apart of Microsoft.

Would Age of Empires 2 be better on an Xbox handheld, or on the DS? (BTW IT is comming to DS, but I want to know if it would be better on an XBOX handheld)

Posted by Klarth

I don't think there's anyone who can answer that question.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Darth Vader][URL="http://www.members.tripod.com/SoundBytes1/star_wars/swfaith.wav"]http://www.members.tripod.com/SoundBytes1/star_wars/swfaith.wav[/URL]

I think he is very smart and I wish he was apart of Microsoft.

Would Age of Empires 2 be better on an Xbox handheld, or on the DS? (BTW IT is comming to DS, but I want to know if it would be better on an XBOX handheld)

Age of Empires is not coming out on the XBox, and with good reason. We won't really ever know which would be better, but we can assume that it would be better on the DS because of the touch screen capability.

Posted by Random

Depends on what the Microsoft handheld capabilities were. But doubt we'll see it. I love scrolling games like Age of Empires/Rise of Nations. I love both of those games, but doubt we'll see those on console games. Though they did have Command and Conquer for the PS/N64. Hard to tell..

Posted by brionlaken92

Darth vader thank you, see guys he with me, if they ever did make a xbox hand held the games would be better looking on it, and besides what good game besides castlevania: dawn of sorrow could be better on the ds(as known as d**k sucker) dur

Posted by Random

ok any respect left I had for you is gone. Have a nice day probably getting banned and losing rep.. I prefer the XBox, but it's fanboys like you that make people like me look bad.

Posted by dubert69

i think you are all over reacting. Seriously an xbox handheld would be good on the average gamers part but if I were microsoft I would definetly wait until another handheld company were to drop out of the competition (probably sony will drop out because the games are 20 bucks more and who wants to shell that out plus the $250 system, besides me?).Then microsoft wont have to worry about losing money (as if they needed any). However it is not that simple brion. Just because the in the current generation systems the xbox has the best graphics doesnt mean that they can squeeze an ATI 9600 into a friggin cell phone! The microsoft company does appeal to me the american gamer simply put I like games in which you kill things instead of the wierd japanese fast food simulation games! So overall i think that an xbox handheld would be a good idea so long that it isnt released in japan (or if so in small quantities) for fear of loss in microsoft's profits>

Posted by Random

uh yeah.. I got bored reading your post so I didn't really read it. Plus my ADD Contributed :)

Posted by dubert69

how about you type something that contributes an intresting opinion on this thread instead of stating that you are simply to lazy to read a post. if you dont respect my opinions why should i give 2 ****s about yours??!!!

Posted by brionlaken92

thank you dubert, see why cant any of you agree that a xbox handheld would be great!!!!!!!!

Posted by Amir

That's Quite Possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Look at how bad the PSP flopped and how everyone was saying "Sony Made A Handheld YAY!", but look at it now, it's got like 3 good games and by the time it's done loading a game, you're out of battery life.

Posted by Amir

[quote=Azusa]This thread sucks.
wow. Thanks for that contribution to this discussion.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Amir: wow. Thanks for that contribution to this discussion.

Truth hurts.

Its a retarded idea, end of story.

Posted by dubert69

how is retarded? does microsoft scare you or are you just a little nintendo fanboy?!

Posted by brionlaken92

yeah really a xbox handheld would be awesome but the little nintendo fanboy has to come in, and say the psp's battery life is short, but i have news for you you little no good dirty rotten mario lover!!!!!!!! ugh now that i got that out of my system go back and play your little super nintendo!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Shut the fuck up, you little bed wetter.

Someone lock this bandwidth waste.

Posted by dubert69

ooh nice one "bed wetter" what the hell are you like seven? why dont you do us all a favor and jump off the edge of a ****ing cliff you little fanboy beeyotch!!!

Posted by junior senior

I wonder what happens if we just leave this thread alone. Think they'll keep posting?

Posted by KoH

Nope, BUT I WILL!

I liked that "bed wetter" insult... Might use that in the future.

Aaanywho. Just wanted to keep this thread alive because I need some reading material for the next time I eat in front of my comp. So... I expect updates by tomorrow afternoon! At which time the KoH will be back from the agonizing punishment and curse of school.

Posted by Arczu

Q: "Hey, don't you think it would be cool if the Xbox had a handheld?"

A's
"The hell? Xbox was MEANT to be played on the big-screen TVs. How can I enjoy Halo when I can barely see what I'm doing? PSP's doing fine with that."

"Heh... that would be nice... if it were possible. Even with the minimum specs, the end result would be pretty big."

"oh man that would be sweet! noting like takin my plasma sword and slashing all those suckas anytime!"

"what? are you off your crocker!? xbox is doing fine where it is. had they made handheld then they would be discraced. god forbid people bring up the name "xboy"... ugh..."

And... well basically 1 in 4 people seemed to like the idea p
(however, the credibility of this information is very much limited to your own imagination).

Mr. Gates would have to pull something extremely extroadinary in order to make a handheld Xbox profit PERIOD.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting dubert69: how is retarded? does microsoft scare you or are you just a little nintendo fanboy?!

It is retarded because if you know anything about basic business practices, then you know not to throw yourself into an overcrowded feild without something revolutionary. Since Nintendo has carved a large stake of the handheld market, and the PSP has gobbled up what little left there was, so XBOX handheld is a bad idea from a business standpoint. An XBOX handheld would offer nothing new, and no real innovation. Because of this, it would have nothing to set it apart from the other systems. There was another system that had that same setup, and it was called the NeoGeo. You may not have heard of it. That is because it failed. It tried to push itself into a saturated environment without innovating, and it died as a result.

As for me being a Nintendo fanboy, you have no grounds for that accusation. First of all, the only Nintendo systems I own are the NES and my (original) game boy. I haven't spent a penny on, or even enjoyed, a Nintendo system in about 7 years. I own a PS2, and would have an XBOx if I had the money.

Also, I highly suggest that if you feel the need to be so condescending towards established members, that you attempt to clean up your posting style. Your posts seem rather incoherent, and poorly puncuated at best. I suggest a basic, remedial level English course to improve your linguistic skills.

[quote=Arczu]"Heh... that would be nice... if it were possible. Even with the minimum specs, the end result would be pretty big."

More like pretty lol hueg amirite?