50 Cent speaks on violent games

Posted by Klarth

From Qj.net:

[quote]This is definitely more fuel to feed Jack Thompson

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

He just wants more people to buy his game.

Posted by Klarth

Yeah, exactly. 'Cept he wants the parents to help their children stomp on the ghetto niggaz thug4lyfe!

Posted by Random

Haha that game looks so lame. 50 Cent is by far some of the biggest trash in this world. I mean the guy can't even tell the truth about how many times he gets shot. First it's a couple, then it's a few, then it's a dozen etc etc. The guys just flat out retarded if you ask me. I mean I respect some rappers like Snoop, but c'mon 50 Cent.. urg..

Posted by Lord of Spam

If his game is anywhere near as bad as his music, nothing will make people buy it. :(

Posted by Non-ExistentOne

I was half-expecting this thread to be going in the oppisite direction, where 50 Cent speaks out against violent video games. Seeing as he got shot.

We should shoot him again.

Posted by brownoystercult

Quoting Non-ExistentOne:

..He's bulletproof.

Posted by Fate

I know the gameplay is crap, but to Fiddy's credit, the game certainly does look nice. I know IGN overrates games, but it got a 6.5, "passable" according to the site.

Posted by Random

Quoting Non-ExistentOne: I was half-expecting this thread to be going in the oppisite direction, where 50 Cent speaks out against violent video games. Seeing as he got shot.

LOL

Posted by chec

50 cents has his own video game?!?!?!?

ha
haha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Posted by Pit

Quoting SomebodyRandom: Haha that game looks so lame. 50 Cent is by far some of the biggest trash in this world. I mean the guy can't even tell the truth about how many times he gets shot. First it's a couple, then it's a few, then it's a dozen etc etc. The guys just flat out retarded if you ask me. I mean I respect some rappers like Snoop, but c'mon 50 Cent.. urg..

Actually, he's made it very clear on various occasions that it was 9. 8 to the body, and one to the head, which he managed to survive.

Posted by Klarth

I don't care how many times he got shot. His music sucks.

Posted by Shade

I want this game.

This is my chance to shoot black men, how could I pass it up? ;)

Posted by Shin-Ra

I hope Varg stabs him when he gets out of prison.

50 Cent is an idiot. And what's this "I don't know that I'm playing a game" nonsense uttered by the 9 year old? This kid needs to be checked out by a professional or just stop lying. I remember playing Duck Hunt when I was five or six and knowing it's fake without pressing the start button. That goes for Mortal Kombat when I was about 7, as well. I'm so tired of stories like his.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Klarth: I don't care how many times he got shot. His music sucks.

Though what the hell does that have to do with anything?

I mean, it's a known fact that his music sucks.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Fate][COLOR=skyblue]I know the gameplay is crap, but to Fiddy's credit, the game certainly does look nice. I know IGN overrates games, but it got a 6.5, "passable" according to the site.[/COLOR]
[URL="http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/50centbulletproof/index.html?q=50%20cent"]http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/50centbulletproof/index.html?q=50%20cent[/URL]

Yeah... apparently any user who gave this game higher than a 5 is in love with 50 cent and don't care if the game sucks [COLOR=black]a[/COLOR]ss.

Quoting Pit: Though what the hell does that have to do with anything?

I mean, it's a known fact that his music sucks.

Because rappers like getting shot and then making music about it.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Non-ExistentOne: Because rappers like getting shot and then making music about it.

Yeah... we'll go with that one.

Posted by Poco

G-G-G-G-Unit!
I don't know why everybody hatin' on 50 Cent's Bulletproof. Don't hate appreciate homies. This is 50 right here I've been waitin all year just to play Bulletproof. It's a crazy game, the graphics are sweet and the gameplay is the best. It's really cool to actually be able to play as G-Unit. Here's mostly the plot, a bunch of people trying to run 50's street but 50 is not gonna let that happen now is he? I can't get enough of this game they actually got Eminem, Dr. Dre in the game. The music wow I love the soundtrack. I cannot stop playing this and you won't either get it while you can. Forget the hatas and listen to the real playas.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/50centbulletproof/reader_review.html?id=203457

READ THIS REVIEW ILL LET U KNO WHAT U WANNA KNO.. what this game is really worth
ok i am a gunit fan, n i also seen all the bad reviews on this game, n i would like to say this game is a pretty good game, graphics r awsome, the enviroment is awsome, and the storymode is excellent, i thought since all these bad reviews the game was gon b lame, but i still rented it n i seen they r wrong they probly dont like it cuz it is a lil hard 2 aim, its addicting, n ppl die pretty slow, i like the blood, the gun sounds, every thing, i like the 1 bullet in head kill, this game is a game u would probly like 2 rent 2 own. so if ur wondering if it is worth buyin or renting
renting-definitly(ull have a blast)
own-mayb(if u dont beat it in time)

the graghics r really good
the storyline is awsome
sounds of guns r GOOD

this game is good u need 2 rent it, trust me
u wont b dissapointed(unless u cant aim worth crap lol)

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/50centbulletproof/reader_review.html?id=203188

Actually A Good Game...
Ok, I am A g-unit fan so I had to get this game. I've heard alot of bad talking about this game. 50Cent Bullet Proof Is actually a good game. Not Great, but good. The story is very good. Terry Winters did a great job. T Im not going to spoil the missions but the basic overview is that 50 goes looking for 1 of his friends and in the process,gets shot 9 times. Now he wants to find out who tried to kill him. As far as controls go, I have to say they can get very bothersome at times. If you will, go to the otions menu to change the x-axis y-axis sensitivity. Its hard but its adaptable. Playing along side g-unit has its advantages and disadvantages.For example: Lloyd Banks is the locksmith. Helping you unlock safes and doors is fine but he can be a jerk. If you're low on health and want to do somethin stealthy, do it as fast as you can because Banks is trigger happy and can give up your position. The sounds in the game are very good. The soundtrack sets everything off and can even be good for the occasion. The ingame enimies can really make you mad because when you kill 1,its like 2 more take his place. It can sometimes be an asset because it you have low health or no guns, look for head shots to get the armor that they were. I recommend this to any g-unit fan but if you're skeptical, rent it. Im sure you will like it unlike all yo haters

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/50centbulletproof/reader_review.html?id=203735

[size=7][b]COMEDY ****IN' GOLD[/B][/SIZE]

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting Roinkz: ..He's bulletproof.

Quoted for truth!

I would think though that if he wanted his game to sell well, he should charge only 50 cents. That's my 2 cents on the matter.

Posted by Hyper

wow that wasn't protoman's style at all

Lol, I got into an argument over this game at the IGN forums a couple weeks ago :cool: This superawesomemegaelite poster who had 3000+ posts said that my opinion didn't matter because I only had 1 post which meant that I didn't read enough. That was his argument. :(

Posted by KoH

[quote=Poco]G-G-G-G-Unit!
I don't know why everybody hatin' on 50 Cent's Bulletproof. Don't hate appreciate homies. This is 50 right here I've been waitin all year just to play Bulletproof. It's a crazy game, the graphics are sweet and the gameplay is the best. It's really cool to actually be able to play as G-Unit. Here's mostly the plot, a bunch of people trying to run 50's street but 50 is not gonna let that happen now is he? I can't get enough of this game they actually got Eminem, Dr. Dre in the game. The music wow I love the soundtrack. I cannot stop playing this and you won't either get it while you can. Forget the hatas and listen to the real playas.

[URL="http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/50centbulletproof/reader_review.html?id=203457"]http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/50centbulletproof/reader_review.html?id=203457[/URL]

READ THIS REVIEW ILL LET U KNO WHAT U WANNA KNO.. what this game is really worth
ok i am a gunit fan, n i also seen all the bad reviews on this game, n i would like to say this game is a pretty good game, graphics r awsome, the enviroment is awsome, and the storymode is excellent, i thought since all these bad reviews the game was gon b lame, but i still rented it n i seen they r wrong they probly dont like it cuz it is a lil hard 2 aim, its addicting, n ppl die pretty slow, i like the blood, the gun sounds, every thing, i like the 1 bullet in head kill, this game is a game u would probly like 2 rent 2 own. so if ur wondering if it is worth buyin or renting
renting-definitly(ull have a blast)
own-mayb(if u dont beat it in time)

the graghics r really good
the storyline is awsome
sounds of guns r GOOD

this game is good u need 2 rent it, trust me
u wont b dissapointed(unless u cant aim worth crap lol)

[URL="http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/50centbulletproof/reader_review.html?id=203188"]http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/50centbulletproof/reader_review.html?id=203188[/URL]

Actually A Good Game...
Ok, I am A g-unit fan so I had to get this game. I've heard alot of bad talking about this game. 50Cent Bullet Proof Is actually a good game. Not Great, but good. The story is very good. Terry Winters did a great job. T Im not going to spoil the missions but the basic overview is that 50 goes looking for 1 of his friends and in the process,gets shot 9 times. Now he wants to find out who tried to kill him. As far as controls go, I have to say they can get very bothersome at times. If you will, go to the otions menu to change the x-axis y-axis sensitivity. Its hard but its adaptable. Playing along side g-unit has its advantages and disadvantages.For example: Lloyd Banks is the locksmith. Helping you unlock safes and doors is fine but he can be a jerk. If you're low on health and want to do somethin stealthy, do it as fast as you can because Banks is trigger happy and can give up your position. The sounds in the game are very good. The soundtrack sets everything off and can even be good for the occasion. The ingame enimies can really make you mad because when you kill 1,its like 2 more take his place. It can sometimes be an asset because it you have low health or no guns, look for head shots to get the armor that they were. I recommend this to any g-unit fan but if you're skeptical, rent it. Im sure you will like it unlike all yo haters

[URL="http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/50centbulletproof/reader_review.html?id=203735"]http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/50centbulletproof/reader_review.html?id=203735[/URL]

[SIZE=7]COMEDY ****IN' GOLD[/SIZE]

lmfao

I liked the first bit about the "G-G-G-G-UNIT!" I thought his name was 50 cent... Which is it? Mr. Cent or Mr. Unit?

Posted by Skitzo Control

I call my penis Mr. Unit (Full name: Ultimate Unit), so I don't think that's how you should address Fifty Cent. However, feel free to request a communion with Mr. Unit. He's always happy to see new visitors.
---
The game is bad, but the rapper has a good point: good parenting > violent videogames.

Posted by Hyper

The thing is, I doubt he came up with that stuff by himself. I bet his manager told him to say that.

Posted by Poco

**** YOU GUYS

THIS IS WON OF THE BEST SHOOTIN GAMES I EVER PLAYED, MANY MANY DETAILS, DONT LISTEN TO THIS OTHER GUYS THEY JUST HATEHIM
MANY DETAILS ON OF THE BEST SHOOTING GAMES GOOD VOICE AND SOUND REAL FUN TO PLAY AND THE OTHER PEPOLE HOW SAY THAT TIS GAME IS BAD THEY ARE JUST SAYING THAT BECOUSE THEY HATE 50 CENT, DON LISTEN TO THEM, BY THE GAME IT´S RELLY GOOD.

YOU RELLY FEAL LIKE YOU ARE 50 CENT THERE ARE MORE CELBERTIES IN THE GAME LIKE LLOYD BANKS,YOUNBUCK,TONYYAYO,
EMINEM,DR.DRE ANY MANY MORE I LOVE THIS GAME.
YOU CAN GO TO A ENEMI AND HIT THE ACTION BUTTON AND 50 WILL DO A TRICK AND KICK THE ENEMYS *** THERE IS OVER 25 TRICK TO DO.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/50centbulletproof/reader_review.html?id=203525

This game is awsome i dont know what you guys are thinking 1.0 my ***!!
i dont know what you guys are thinking? it sucks .it is one of the best games ever even if you dont like the shooting and the music you cant say the grafics are not awsome i mean who in there right mind would not like killing sh***loads of peopleit has a amasing story line and i almost feel like im 50 cent. if you dont like the game you can listen to his music ,if you dont like his music you can turn it of if you dont like the music or the game DONT BUY IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.i dont know where you guys get of saing he diseves to get sniped of he stinks even if you feel that way i dont no what posesed you to by it in the first place hears a hint
if you love 50 and or killing people:buy it .
if you hate 50 and joioned a renagade band or hippois and cant hurt of thing:Dont buy it save your money
if you would like my oppinon i think it is the most awsome game scence halo 2

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/50centbulletproof/reader_review.html?id=203037

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Poco]if you joioned a renagade band or hippois and cant hurt of thing: Dont buy it save your money

I know quite a few hippois who would be insulted by that.

Posted by Speedfreak

So, uh, who else derepped Poco?

Posted by Poco

You know I didn't write those reveiws, right? I posted them to show what kind of trash buys his game.

Posted by Speedfreak

Oh, reader reviews. Crap, sorry :cool:

Quoting Hyper: The thing is, I doubt he came up with that stuff by himself. I bet his manager told him to say that.

No, the real thing is, people have been saying this for years.

They just don't have gold teeth and fingers that shine.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Non-ExistentOne: No, the real thing is, people have been saying this for years.

They just don't have gold teeth and fingers that shine.

No ****? I doubt the guy gived a **** about games or knew what "people have been saying for years" was common knowledge until his manager said, "Hey fiddy, put the gun away and come do some mad gangsta voices for yo new game son!"

Posted by Draxamus

Quoting SomebodyRandom: Haha that game looks so lame. 50 Cent is by far some of the biggest trash in this world. I mean the guy can't even tell the truth about how many times he gets shot. First it's a couple, then it's a few, then it's a dozen etc etc. The guys just flat out retarded if you ask me. I mean I respect some rappers like Snoop, but c'mon 50 Cent.. urg..

Are you kidding me? Snoop is the fakest gangsta ever. Just ask Shug Knight.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I had an argument over this recently too. However, my argument was:

Good old Fiddy has such a wide-reaching audience that trying to teach kids to be discerning about fiction and reality (ie, video games do not equal real life) is bound to be a good thing, no matter what his reasoning.

Posted by Jumper

the game makes babys cry its that bad. after 2 hours of playing the game I went to my friends house and started to shoot it with all his guns. and they say its based off real life excperice

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Speedfreak: So, uh, who else derepped Poco?

I gave him positive rep, just to counter you.

Posted by The Punisher

Quoting Shin-Ra: I hope Varg stabs him when he gets out of prison.

No, I want more Burzum black metal not this ambeint stuff he's releasing.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Quoting Jumper: the game makes babys cry its that bad. after 2 hours of playing the game I went to my friends house and started to shoot it with all his guns. and they say its based off real life excperice

This is the third time I've said this today, but from now on, you're not allowed to speak.

Posted by MadeULook

His Game is garbage, I got it for xmas and didnt even open it and exchanged it for socom for psp. I played it before it is horrible.