What are you currently playing?

Posted by gnarkill66

Hey I was just wondering what you guys are currently playing on your PC's?

Posted by Darth Vader

A w00tin game called Motherload.

Posted by loony636

Age of Empires 3.

Welcome back Darth Vader!

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm replaying Half life, this time without TEH HAX.

Well, I lie. I noclipped the jump portion that has you leaping from teleporter to teleporter in the Lamba core, but other than that, I'm h@x free. I'm not looking forward to fighting the final boss, but Gornath (or whatever the headcrab queen is named) was suprisingly easy.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I've restarted Neverwinter Nights. Fun fun.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=loony636]Welcome back Darth Vader!

And... goodbye again.

Right now I'm playing Kings of Chaos. Yes, that's very sad.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Lord of Spam]I'm replaying Half life, this time without TEH HAX.

Well, I lie. I noclipped the jump portion that has you leaping from teleporter to teleporter in the Lamba core, but other than that, I'm h@x free. I'm not looking forward to fighting the final boss, but Gornath (or whatever the headcrab queen is named) was suprisingly easy.
When I faced her the first time my game glitched and she wouldn't go all the way through her little tunnel to the final arena. :( So I had to start the game over. Point of this post: None. Just a fun little story regarding gaming woes.

Btw: Right now, until I get my new PC running, I'm stuck in CS 1.6 mode.

Posted by Apathetic

wow|zers

Posted by brionlaken92

im now playing runescape on runescape.com

Posted by Sword of Light

I Prefer Age of Mythology Titans exspansion pack but mine is not working online so i am not playing it. So I am playing Star Wars battlefront 2. I think Age of Empires 3 is not that good to tell you the truth i own it.

Posted by streak101

Right now i'm playing a internationally played game called WoW. Dont need to tell u the details u know it by now. :) Also, playing very little of runescape, and some flash games

Posted by Nickd009

Mario Forever!!!!!!!

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Angelwing]I've restarted Neverwinter Nights. Fun fun.

NO IT ISN'T

World of Warcraft
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
SimTower

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Yes it is...although I haven't played it since that post.

I also popped in SimTower the other day.

Posted by Dreadnought

Guilty Gear XX#Reload: REVENGE OF BRIDGET

Black and White 2

Unreal Tournament

Unreal Tournament 2004

Posted by Dreadnought

[quote=Lord of Spam]I'm replaying Half life, this time without TEH HAX.

Half-Life was easy! I had a much harder time with Goranth than with Nihilanth, though. ****ing threw everything I could at that horn-b[COLOR=Black]itch, and almost to no avail. The Lamda core wasn't that bad, not nearly as terrible as the trip getting there.

The last Boss, though, was the most fun I've ever had in a game that old. I saved the game right after I killed the last crystal, so I just go back and kill him again and again.

great game.[/COLOR]

Posted by Grom

I am playing Guild Wars,

and soon to be BATTLE FOR MIDDLE EARTH 2,

and maybe Oblivion , i just gots to figure out if it will run on my computer.

Posted by Xero

I'm playing Diablo II, WC III and battle for the middle earth.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Diablo II: Lord of Destruction Expansion. (Been playing it for years)
Want to play? I will PwN j00 n00b. :D

Posted by i am lion

HALO2 wow i own at that game! XBOX LIVE is the bomb!

Posted by Stalolin

Scorched Earth.

Posted by man mole

Adventure Quest

Posted by man mole

Or wait maybe Halo2 I dunno what i like better

Posted by juliebriggs

wow, delta force extreme, fear, and the various flash games @ newgrounds

Posted by Selkath

Galactic Civilizations 2....its good, and very hard....

Posted by Nostrovia

WoW, Quake IV, Dawn of War

Posted by juliebriggs

hey nostrovia, what size turbo is in your avatar?

Posted by Nostrovia

oh its just a t65 turbo for my lamborghini murcielago.. yeah that's what it is ;) coughcoughbull****coughcough

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'm playing Star Wars: Empire at War, and Unreal Tournament 2004.

I just beat the Battle of Hoth.

:cool:

Posted by Nostrovia

Hows the Empire at War? I've looked into getting that for some time now.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Nostrovia: Hows the Empire at War? I've looked into getting that for some time now.

It's great fun, though you if you're hardcore on RTS, you might find the tactical battles a bit shallow - only one resource to gather, very little in terms of tech trees, pre-built buildings, etc. Galactic Conquest and Campaign offer an entire galaxy to manage, though - so the complexity is only really high when you're managing multiple planets. The online player base is pretty small, but it's very entertaining.

I mostly get a kick out of it for being one of the best Star Wars gaming experiences - nearly every movie and EU source is referenced, and there's 50 different planets to play on. Space combat is far superior to land battles, but they're both pretty fun - hero units are a highlight.

If you like RTS and Star Wars, get it - but if you're looking for a good strategy title, but you're indifferent to the movies, probably worth getting something with a little more depth.

Posted by Dreadnought

Battlefront ][. No mortal words can describe how awesome that game really is.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Dreadnought: Battlefront ][. No mortal words can describe how awesome that game really is.

PC or consoles version?

Offline, I have a 20:1 kill/death ratio on the XBox version.

:cool:

Posted by Nostrovia

Quoting The X: It's great fun, though you if you're hardcore on RTS, you might find the tactical battles a bit shallow - only one resource to gather, very little in terms of tech trees, pre-built buildings, etc. Galactic Conquest and Campaign offer an entire galaxy to manage, though - so the complexity is only really high when you're managing multiple planets. The online player base is pretty small, but it's very entertaining.

I mostly get a kick out of it for being one of the best Star Wars gaming experiences - nearly every movie and EU source is referenced, and there's 50 different planets to play on. Space combat is far superior to land battles, but they're both pretty fun - hero units are a highlight.

If you like RTS and Star Wars, get it - but if you're looking for a good strategy title, but you're indifferent to the movies, probably worth getting something with a little more depth.

Sweet, some reviews I've read have said some of the units (specificly darth vader) are a bit overpowered and too strong. But just for the sake of being able to battle on nearly any part of the starwars universe and whatever time frame you want to is worth it to me.

Dawn of Wars "resource gathering" is the best in the rts style games, you gather checkpoints and game more resource. There's no building collector units & resource centers. that was always the downfall of me in starcraft lol

Posted by NikkoFreako

Maplestory

FATE (WildTangent game)

Posted by Stalolin

Playing some Diablo II with friends over Hamachi.

GOOD TIMES

Posted by Skyway

Battle for middle earth 2

Posted by pink_lycanthrope

Fable: TLC! I must get ready for Fable 2.

Posted by Kyuuketsuki

I've been playing a lot of random MMORPG's. Pirates of the Carribean Online and just now, Dark Age of Camelot.

Posted by hammerd

anyone playing stalker clear sky,i would like some help,pretty please

Posted by kennyg1211

I;m all over with Combat Arms, Warrock, Maplestory (sad huh), Trickster, and Kuma War.

Posted by jeffind

I have just Started
1. World of war Call Of Duty
2.Fifa 2009