Kameo: Elements of Power vs Call of Duty 2

Posted by HappyCamper

Help! I need to know what game would be better to get, Kameo or Call of Duty 2. Right now I'm thinking of getting Kameo because it looks awesome, but I just played a deom at the store of Call of Duty 2 and it was also awesome; so can someone give me there suggestion on what to do.

Posted by Random

Well personally i'm more of a shooter fan. I'd pick up Call of Duty 2. If you can find it that is. Everywhere within a 400 mile radius sold out of Call of Duty 2 for the 360.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

What do you perfer? Adventure games, or really good shooter games?

If it were me though, I'd get CoD2

Posted by HappyCamper

Ya thats what I was kind of thinking, I mean the demo was so fun and most of my friends that have it say the live is awesome. I think I'll get Kameo another time.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I never got why anyone would go with a console FPS when there is a computer available.

Posted by Random

I don't feel like upgrading my computer to handle the graphics, and honestly i'm not a mouse and keyboard gamer. I don't find it anywhere near as fun.

Posted by Axis

Agreed. I have a fairly good computer and CoD2 runs better on the 360 than it doesn on my computer.

Posted by Poco

Everyone I know who played Kameo said it's horribly reptitive and boring. CoD2 is pretty fun.

Posted by Jesus of Suburbia

CoD2... without question... great game, although I don' have it yet I have played Demos and will be picking it up when my 360 comes in.

Posted by boomstick

Honestly, I'd say neither and go with something else, Kameo just honestly doesn't seem that great and though Call Of Duty 2 is a great WWII shooter, I just don't see it justified for a $59.99 price tag.

Posted by Jesus of Suburbia

That's true... I don't see why they have raised the price ten bucks.

Posted by Axis

Because games cost more to make. That's why.

Posted by Phoenix Spell

All I know is that in a fight, Kameo would kick ***.

Posted by Xbox360Fanatic

Call of Duty 2 is awesome. I'd pick up CoD2 way before Kameo.

Posted by GSNForce.com

Both have about 9 hours of gameplay. Call Of Duty 2 has a glitch though that erases all your stats, randomly. Get Kameo.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I picked up both when I got my 360. And I must say, I'm in love with both games. It's a draw.

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting Lord of Spam: I never got why anyone would go with a console FPS when there is a computer available.

I prefer a controller over a mouse and keyboard for FPS games any day.

As for the two games, maybe it's the fact that WWII shooters have always been incredibly unappealing to me, but I'd go for Kameo. I played a lot of multiplayer in Call of Duty 2, and while mildly entertaining, I never felt the need to come back for more. The subject theme just bores me to tears. On the other hand, as long as I was still away from finishing the game, Kameo was sort of addictive. I played for nine hours straight on my first try.

Posted by Shakyl

Well if u like fairies then go knock yourself out and get Kameo
BUT
if you want to shoot someones head off and have blood splatter every where get Call of Duty 2
Got it? i perfer the head being shot off

Quoted post: Well if u like fairies then go knock yourself out and get Kameo
BUT
if you want to shoot someones head off and have blood splatter every where get Call of Duty 2
Got it? i perfer the head being shot off

Ugh, it would be so much easier to make fun of you if Kameo turned out to be a better game.

Posted by Shakyl

Vampiro i could do the same
you are one complete nerd is this all you do? well u need to go do somethin u know theres something called outside or HAVING A LIFE!
You faggot

Quoted post: Vampiro i could do the same
you are one complete nerd is this all you do? well u need to go do somethin u know theres something called outside or HAVING A LIFE!
You faggot

yeah, I'm such a nerd. :rolleyes:

But seriously, I appreciate how you called me immature and then posted the above message. Way to prove a point, champ.

Posted by Lord of Spam

lol internet

Did you ever consider that he has that many posts over almost 2 years? Its not like he just hangs out fappin' to the boards.

Quoted post: Its not like he just hangs out fappin' to the boards.

Not all the time anyways.

Posted by amy2852

I own both games and they are both good games, but it all depends on what you like......if your more of a shooter type of person then call of duty 2 or if your more into adventure then kameo would be better. I feel that Call of duty 2 is better worth the money because you can play it on xbox live, to where you beat kameo your done.

Posted by Hero'sCrest

How about you don't get Kameo, nor Call of Duty 2...And get Oblivion!! I played at a friends house and it is sweetage, I am buying it like next week.

Posted by juliebriggs

having experence with both, id say go with COD2.