Aw, she's so cute!

Posted by Trigger

As a quick before-note, once Becky messaged me saying completely ridiculous things and I didn't feel patient enough to listen, so I had merely said in reply, "Would be as kind as to fuck off?" So, now you understand why this one started.

---------------------------

[12:23 PM] BECKYPURR: fuck off
[12:23 PM] Hailie Jade: First of all, there is no creativity in repeating what I once told you.
[12:23 PM] Hailie Jade: Secondly, I didn't message you, so technically it should be me, once again, telling you to fuck off.
[12:23 PM] BECKYPURR: whatever
[12:23 PM] BECKYPURR: bitch
[12:24 PM] BECKYPURR: bite me
[12:24 PM] Hailie Jade: Learn how to use language, or don't try at all.
[12:24 PM] BECKYPURR: fucking moron
[12:24 PM] Hailie Jade: How about "no," does "no" work for you?
[12:24 PM] BECKYPURR: no
[12:24 PM] BECKYPURR: ur fuckin dumb
[12:24 PM] BECKYPURR: gotta go
[12:25 PM] BECKYPURR: fuck your couch!!!!!!
[12:25 PM] Hailie Jade: Yes, I am dumb, when you have clearly wittier and smarter things to say like "Fuck your couch."
[12:25 PM] BECKYPURR: dont have one
[12:25 PM] Hailie Jade: Well done, Becky, you truly are the beacon of humanity's intelligence.
[12:25 PM] Hailie Jade: Get out of here, kid.
[12:25 PM] BECKYPURR: u donkey raping shit eater
[12:26 PM] Hailie Jade: I'm pleased to see you can plagarise South Park quotes.
[12:26 PM] BECKYPURR: shit face cock master
[12:26 PM] BECKYPURR: go suck ur bfs dick
[12:26 PM] Hailie Jade: That would be a good thing.
[12:26 PM] BECKYPURR: o i forgot u dont have one
[12:26 PM] BECKYPURR: hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
[12:27 PM] BECKYPURR: ddfdkjfkdjfkldsjfkldj klfdj
[12:27 PM] Hailie Jade: In any case, I'd much rather be single, than be paired with an immature moron such as yourself.
[12:27 PM] BECKYPURR: eat a dick and die slow
[12:27 PM] BECKYPURR: o ya
[12:27 PM] BECKYPURR: well this is not who u think it is
[12:28 PM] Hailie Jade: Do you particularly think I care? You're an idiot, in either situation - who you are makes no difference.
[12:29 PM] BECKYPURR: accept the voice chat i wanna tell u something
[12:29 PM] BECKYPURR: accept it bitch
[12:29 PM] Hailie Jade: Well, you see, I would but I pride my Internet connection and don't feel like giving my time or bandwidth to you.
[12:29 PM] BECKYPURR: come on i need to talk to u
[12:30 PM] BECKYPURR: bitch
[12:30 PM] BECKYPURR: foshizzle mynizzle
[12:31 PM] Hailie Jade: You're a poor excuse for a black person. I hope you are pistol whipped by a nigger, one day.
[12:31 PM] BECKYPURR: what?????????????????????????
[12:32 PM] BECKYPURR: dkfkdjfkdjfkdjfkdjkfjdkfjkdjfkdjfkdjfkdsjfkdjkfdjkfdjk fuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!
[12:33 PM] BECKYPURR: 123456789 that is how many times you asked your bf to fuck
[12:34 PM] Hailie Jade: It isn't my fault that he fucks wonderfully.
[12:35 PM] BECKYPURR: that is perverted
[12:35 PM] BECKYPURR: bitch
[12:35 PM] Hailie Jade: Perverted because you are unable to get laid in this century?
[12:36 PM] BECKYPURR: i am 20 fuckn say that agian and that you will be fucking him bad
[12:36 PM] Hailie Jade: Not much incentive for me not to say it again then, is it?
[12:37 PM] BECKYPURR: u suck
[12:39 PM] BECKYPURR: fuck offffffffffffffff
[12:39 PM] BECKYPURR: fdjfdjfhdjhfhjdhgjhfjd
[12:40 PM] Hailie Jade: You're the one still messaging me, dolt.
[12:41 PM] BECKYPURR: bye
[12:41 PM] Hailie Jade: About time.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I like the constant fkjfkdjdkfjkdsfjkdjfdkj floods.

Do you know this person?

Posted by Trigger

No idea who it is.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Wtf, thats odd.

Posted by Axis

I like how he would wait for 2 minutes and then message you again and say "**** off". Asshat.

Posted by Prince Redon

You got owned Trigger...You were the true idiot, with your correct spelling and grammar. Don't you know all the cool kids are using slang now? You should feel bad about what you have done. BECKYPURR, whoever that is, is obviously cool...Note the slang...Like I said...Obviously cool.

Oh and PS: fdjfdjfhdjhfhjdhgjhfjd...That's also cool in case you were wondering.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Trigger: [12:26 PM] BECKYPURR: go suck ur bfs dick
[12:26 PM] Hailie Jade: That would be a good thing.

yes it would :cool:

Posted by Klarth

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=18796386
[quote]Music
anything really, Bilnk 182
Films
Any movies with kl music
Sports
hockey's kl
Drinks
lemonade
best family
my nephew harry
hrmmmmm. Same person?

Posted by Trigger

Hooray, round two with someone else that is apparently a friend of Becky. Feel free to do as you wish with either of these girls, I really don't care less about their privacy; they invaded mine.

-----------------------------------

[11:41 PM] hotgurlz6251: hi
[11:41 PM] Hailie Jade: You are...?
[11:41 PM] hotgurlz6251: someone
[11:41 PM] Hailie Jade: Let me guess, "I'm not telling, because this is Becky or one of her retarded friends"?
[11:42 PM] Hailie Jade: Yeah, I guessed. Listen, sweety, you can fuck off for all I care.
[11:42 PM] hotgurlz6251: first of all dont be a bitch and yes im a friend of becky
[11:42 PM] hotgurlz6251: so go fuck ur self!
[11:43 PM] Hailie Jade: You're telling me not to be a bitch, when it is you who is messaging me for no reason at all other than to carry on some ridiculous personal vendetta your little, immature friend has against me?
[11:44 PM] hotgurlz6251: hi
[11:44 PM] hotgurlz6251: i maybe her friend but that dont mean that u have to be a b[color=silver]i
tch to me
[11:45 PM] hotgurlz6251: no one has anything against you maybe if u stopped being such a bitch to us we wouldnt be so mean to you!
[11:46 PM] Hailie Jade: "Friend" of hers or not, you really have no purpose messaging me and I know it is her who provided you this name. So you can forget using the words "you're a bitch" and "there's no need to be mean," because it is bluntly obvious that being a bitch and trying to be mean is the only reason you pressed the "add Hailie Jade696" button to begin with.
[11:47 PM] hotgurlz6251: yeah ok what the fuck ever!
[11:47 PM] Hailie Jade: I should have placed more emphasis on the word trying, too, because both Becky and yourself, along with her horde of other friends are all trying to be bitches and be mean, and all failing miserably.
[11:48 PM] hotgurlz6251: w.e ur dumb so im not gonna tlk to u anymore
[11:49 PM] Hailie Jade: I am dumb, yet you can't be bothered to spell "whatever," "you're," "going," "talk" and "you" properly? Why don't you cut down the word 'to' and type '2' instead, and while you're at it, butcher English a little more with your cutesy-wootsy 12-year-old AOL talk and type "nemore" instead of "anymore."
[11:51 PM] Hailie Jade: Yes, I'm certainly dumb, now that I take the time to observe that you are a genius, especially at literacy and your repartee when it comes to insulting. I was a fool to think I possessed any brain what-so-ever, in comparsion to you. I see the error of my ways, thank you.
[11:51 PM] hotgurlz6251: cool
[11:51 PM] Hailie Jade: ...idiot.
[11:51 PM] hotgurlz6251: leave me the hell alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[11:51 PM] Hailie Jade: I wish you thought of those words when Becky said, "Hey, add this girl and give her shit." What is the matter, hotslut, can't you take your own medicine?
[11:51 PM] hotgurlz6251: hi
[11:52 PM] hotgurlz6251: LEAVE ME ALONE STOP TYPING TO ME! IS THAT TO HARD TO UNDERSTAND!!!!!?
[11:53 PM] Hailie Jade: PRESS THE BLOCK BUTTON OR DON'T ADD ME IN THE FIRST PLACE AND MESSAGE ME FOR NO REASON AND THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT ME DOING WHAT YOU INTENDED TO DO. IS THAT TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?
[11:54 PM] hotgurlz6251: i fuckin didnt add you so leave me the hell alone!!! i dont block ppl cuz usually when i tell them to leavre me alone they do so FUCK OFF
[11:54 PM] Hailie Jade: I'm just going to keep doing this, actually, seeing as you went to the trouble of messaging someone you didn't know and waste my time saying bullshit for the hell of it. If you don't want people talking to you, then here's a hint: DON'T MESSAGE THEM IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEM.
[11:54 PM] Hailie Jade: Do you understand that, Tinkerbell?
[11:54 PM] Hailie Jade: Speaking of how people usually leave you alone when you tell them to leave you alone, didn't I tell you to "fuck off" in the very third message I sent you at the beginning of this conversation?
[11:55 PM] hotgurlz6251: fuck you bitch

----------------------------------

Becky is here for some fun, too! Yay!

[11:56 PM] BECKYPURR: stop tlking to my friends and leave them alone!
[11:57 PM] Hailie Jade: Stop giving them my screenname, thinking it would be a good idea to get them to message me. That will solve your problem, won't it? I couldn't possibly message them unless them message me first, because Miss I Can't Take My Own Medicine told them my details.
[11:58 PM] Hailie Jade: It is your own fault that your own plan is backfiring in your face. Don't give them my AIM screenname, and I won't be messaging them.
[11:59 PM] BECKYPURR: shut up i did not give them your sn and learn how to talk
[11:59 PM] Hailie Jade: So, what do you propose happened: A little faerie came down and whispered my screenname to people you happen to know, who all talk as ridiculously, stupidly and amazingly wittingly as yourself? They just happened to know my screenname like magic?
[12:00 AM] Hailie Jade: Don't tell me to learn how to talk either, Missy - you can barely talk properly yourself. Now hush, lest you look like an even bigger moron than you presently do.
[12:00 AM] BECKYPURR: u know what just cuz i didnt guive it to them dont mean tht other ppl dont have ur sn so leave me, my brother and my friends ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[12:01 AM] Hailie Jade: Uh, you are the ones who message me first - not the other way around.
[12:01 AM] BECKYPURR: atleast im prettier than you!
[12:01 AM] BECKYPURR: so leave us the hell alone!
[12:03 AM] Hailie Jade: Well, good for you. I'd much rather have brains than looks.
[12:03 AM] BECKYPURR: screw you leave me the fuck alone!
[12:03 AM] Hailie Jade: Block me, you imbecile.
[12:03 AM] BECKYPURR: fuck off!

---------------------------------------

It's a great day when the whole family comes for Christmas. :)

Posted by Klarth

fnool: HELLO.
BECKYPURR: hi
BECKYPURR: who r u?
fnool: i r a person lolsors
BECKYPURR: sry forgot who u r
fnool: Whoa, you must be precognitive or something
fnool: If you can forget who I am before I even start harassing you
fnool: That's pretty impressive!
BECKYPURR: r u hailiejade696?
fnool: Hah, unfortunately no
fnool: Keep trying
fnool: Actually, there'd be no point in trying
fnool: Because I have no ****ing clue who you are anyway!
BECKYPURR: do u know my brother?
fnool: You have a brother?
BECKYPURR: enitityhacker
fnool: Wh--
fnool: Oh, this is interesting.

Posted by Klarth

She IM'd me again!

BECKYPURR: tlk to this sn hotshorty2 5555
fnool: Nah, thanks
BECKYPURR: ok
fnool: I have better things to do
BECKYPURR: ok
fnool: Like, much better things to do
fnool: Such as
fnool: Hanging myself
BECKYPURR signed off at 2:32:10 PM.

...And again:

BECKYPURR: hi
fnool: Oh christ
BECKYPURR: who is this?
fnool: Jim Davis
fnool: I draw Garfield
BECKYPURR: and how do u know this sn?
fnool: My friends at the comic syndication outlet gave it to me
BECKYPURR: hey add juggalete336
BECKYPURR: thats my friend's sn
fnool: Hey NO
fnool: I have better things to do than talk to twelve-year-olds
fnool: Or, rather, the one twelve-year-old who creates countless linked screennames
fnool: And tells everyone to add them
BECKYPURR: i am 14 thanx very much and she is 21 ***
fnool: I believe you!
fnool:
BECKYPURR: i am she is talk to heer she will tell you she is
fnool: You certainly don't act it
BECKYPURR: this is the first time i have talked to u and yes i am 21my birthday is 9-27-84 from friend
fnool: I am very confused
fnool: Did you not just say you were 14?
BECKYPURR: and i am 13 my b date is 12-29-91
BECKYPURR: that was my friend
fnool: I smell a schizophrenic
BECKYPURR: are you all ways a ***
fnool: Are you always illiterate?
BECKYPURR: yes who are
BECKYPURR: YOU\
fnool: JIM DAVIS
fnool: I DRAW GARFIELD
BECKYPURR: yeah right
fnool: Why don't you believe me?
fnool: It has to be true for someone
fnool: So why not me?
BECKYPURR: because
BECKYPURR: i dont think you look
BECKYPURR: like a cartoonist
fnool: How can you justify what you think
fnool: On the basis of what I look like?
fnool: ...Considering you don't even know what I look like?
BECKYPURR: no what you sound like
fnool: How do you know what I sound like?
BECKYPURR: when i talk to you
fnool: You don't know what I SOUND like, though.
fnool: Sound involves the ears
fnool: http://nae4ha.okstate.edu/jim_davis.jpeg
fnool: THERE, THAT'S ME.
fnool: DO I LOOK LIKE A ****ING CARTOONIST NOW?
BECKYPURR: no how about not
fnool: That made no sense
fnool: You make no sense
fnool: God, why don't you go kill yourself
BECKYPURR: go **** your self
fnool: How would I go about doing that
fnool: I am a cartoonist, we don't do that sort of thing
fnool: It's not nice
BECKYPURR: you suck
fnool: Back that up
fnool: I don't think you have much proof
BECKYPURR: that is nasty i told you how old i am now you tell me

My connection crashed just as I was looking up Jim Davis' birthday. :(

Posted by Yonaka

It seems this BECKYPURR chick and all her crazy friends are stupid beyond belief. Which makes this thread, in a word, funny. I love stupid people. Without them I wouldn't be considered smart. I have a 3.83 gpa! Almost straight A's! Yay!

Posted by Klarth

Don't be a pretentious git.

Posted by Richaod

Trigger/Jim Davis for the win.

It's funny how she says she's 20 yet her bebo profile says she's 14. It's also rather amusing, but in a sad way, that I hate practically my entire demographic. Oh well.

I wonder what her "boyfriend's" screenname is?

Posted by Poco

best thread since athleticqueen20

Posted by Kodachi

My intro in our conversation was better, Trigger. >:o

Posted by Trigger

[quote=Richaod]It's funny how she says she's 20 yet her bebo profile says she's 14.
Obviously, Richaod. Anyway, when I first met her, she told me that she was the sister of Entity Hacker (of whom I rarely ever spoke to), and she said that she was thirteen. Later she tells me she is nineteen, then she tells me she is twenty.

[quote]I wonder what her "boyfriend's" screenname is?
She never said that she had a boyfriend...

Posted by GameMiestro

If you must bug her, constantly ask her if she would like some spam. Dont stop.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Skitzo Control: Notice I haven't said anything like, "Go **** ur self!" or, "ur dumb." You should learn from my example.
hotgurlz6251: well i just say that **** cuz i hate ppl starting **** with me!
Skitzo Control: According to the logs I've seen, nobody started **** with you. Looks as if you were the one who was being aggressive.
hotgurlz6251: ok
hotgurlz6251: w.e
Skitzo Control: [11:41 PM] hotgurlz6251: hi
[11:41 PM] Hailie Jade: You are...?
Skitzo Control: Looks to me like you were the one to initiate conversation. you were planning to complain. Care to explain?
hotgurlz6251: look i dont care
hotgurlz6251 signed off at 1:33:34 PM.

When people are dick-slapped in the face with logic, they tend to block you.:(

Posted by Skitzo Control

I've a feeling they're all the same person. Thus far, I've gathered 6 screen names.

Posted by GameMiestro

Tell me when they're on. I'm good at upsetting people via AIM. :)

Posted by Trigger

Why don't you add them and find out for yourself? By the time any of us tell you, the chances are they're signed off or otherwise...