NFL Discussion Thread

Posted by Axis

Alright, I'll start this off.

Are the Chicago Bears for real? After beating Carolina today 13-3 do you think this team can actually cause damage in the NFC not for just this year, but for years to come?

Posted by Crazy K

They may possibly take off. I dont see them entering the Super bowl, but I cant trully say that for sure. But they do look good this year round, I just wish I can say that for my team the Packers.

And speaking of Packers, they have a game tonight against the Vikes. Do you think that The Pack will beat the Vikes. I hope so, I want to see the pack do something this year, and it seems like they might play much more better.

Posted by Axis

I personally don't think they can win against the Vikings tonight. I think that Brett Favre is going to have a good night, but I don't think his efforts will be enough.

Posted by Crazy K

Well I thik after the win against the Falcons, I think they were pushed to do it again, but I cant say that the packers are going to win, I just hope and atleast think they will win.

Posted by Random

When the Bears beat the Panthers, I knew they were a true champion material team. I definately think the bears will win their division.

Posted by Jesus of Suburbia

Well... aside from that topic... My Super Bowl Picks are NFC- New York Giants
AFC- Indianapolis Colts

Posted by Random

Whoa those are mine too! Manning vs Manning. Your a booster huh? :-P Whats your rank?

Posted by Axis

God I feel guilty. I need to start up that game again tomorrow.

Me? I think that the NFC will be represented by the Panthers or Seahawks. I don't think that the Giants will make it.

Posted by Crazy K

Yeah I dong think the Giants will make it this year. I think that the Seahawks and Bears will be the main two NFC teams.

Posted by Random

The Giants should have beaten the Seahawks. Had the Kicker not missed so many field goals, they would have won the game. Bears are Good, Giants are better, and the Seahawks won't beat the Giants if they play again in the Playoffs.

AFC Championship-Bronco's at Colts
NFC Championship-Giants at Bears

Posted by Zac

Seahawks best in the NFC hands down! The Giants were only in OT because of a blown TD call.

Posted by JON

ok who here agrees the bengals did horribly this weekend against the browns? they went in there with their defense not putting forth any effort at all and they almost lost it. boy

Posted by Crazy K

Im so glad the Pack beat the Lions. I dont mind that they are 3-10, but im glad they atleast beat the Lions.

Posted by <DEMONHUNTER>

Quoting JON: ok who here agrees the bengals did horribly this weekend against the browns? they went in there with their defense not putting forth any effort at all and they almost lost it. boy

They still won... however they didn't play up to expectations... a good team doesn't play up to expectations EVERY game... as Last year the Patriots(SUper Bowl Winning Team) Lost to the Dolphins lol... and they won the Super Bowl