AIM

Posted by Yonaka

I recently acquired AIM. So who wants to be on my buddy list?
"Do not throw your life away for my sake!" Raoul.
Crud, I'm running out of quotes. I'll just change my sig every other week.

Posted by MetalVox~55

God forbid.

Posted by Pit

Scott wins for many years to come.

Posted by Ant

Yeah, I would suggest you stop with the stupid ****ing quotes in every post.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Ant: Yeah, I would suggest you stop with the stupid ****ing quotes in every post.

I love you

Quoting Pit: Scott wins for many years to come.

love you more

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Quoting Ant: Yeah, I would suggest you stop with the stupid ****ing quotes in every post.

At least he's not signing his posts with his user name.

Posted by The Judge

Ha I'm talking to her.

At least one of us can be nice.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Wicked Sushi: At least he's not signing his posts with his user name.

Hahahahaha Zing! at Feion! insta <3

Posted by The Judge

Except he got the gender wrong.

She doesn't quote things at all on AIM. :p:

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

What a surprise.

Posted by Yonaka

Not really.

Dear god, where's the quote(s)!?

Posted by Yonaka

I ran out. So I decided to change my sig everyother week.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

lol, ill talk 2 u

hit me ^ on aim

Posted by Ant

antmanmadness add me plz

Posted by Klarth

I'm Smarterchild. Give me a buzz sometime.

Posted by Acheron

Mine is FrozenEnigma947, a relic of the 11-year-old day when adding numbers was IN.

Drop me a line, I tend to be vaguely pleasent to strangers.

Posted by The Judge

And horridly rude to regulars.

Posted by Acheron

If by horridly rude you mean "You say something, and then I say two things, and then you say another thing, and then we never have an AIM conversation again", I am FRIGHTFULLY ill-mannered.

Posted by The Judge

:-*

Posted by Ant

Another golden post from The Judge.

In any case, she actually did add me. Funny, considering what an ******* I was.

Posted by Yonaka

It is forgotten. Anyone else?

Posted by TheSorrow

you can add me if you want....Gump2011

Posted by Yonaka

My name had to change. It's now BrigaderGirl. In honor of the band I manage, The Blood Brigade. You guys should totally add me.

Posted by TheSorrow

i added you...

Posted by Yonaka

Yay! Thank you.

Posted by Omni

I'm going to harass you.

Posted by Yonaka

Go for it.

Posted by Trigger

What a boring bunch of fuckers you are, and pathetic ones at that. If you really wanted to insult her and feel better by doing so, you should have just ignored her thread and quotes. Despite her newbie ways, at least she isn't a terrible, annoying, poor spelling member. At least half the things that come out of her mouth make sense and don't make you want to track her address and hire a hit man to prevent any children being created.

I still see no reason why you ought to grace my AIM list, though. Don't ask for friends, make them.

whoosh on trigger

Posted by Yonaka

Just because you don't like me doesn't mean other people can't have a problem with me.

Posted by Ichigo54

Pretty Hate Machine will harass you. It's not very fun. he's mean. XC

Posted by Yonaka

I don't really mind. It takes a lot to annoy me. And he really hasn't.

Posted by Philsdad

I added you.

Posted by Yonaka

Shiney. Thanks. :D

Posted by Omni

Actually, we had a pretty nice little chat on AIM after the day I harassed her, since she asked if I was going to do it again. She's not as nearly annoying on AIM as on VGC.

Posted by Yonaka

No one is the same on AIM as they are on VGC.

I am.

As am I.

Posted by Yonaka

*Sigh* Whatever.

Posted by Trigger

OMIGOD WHAT EVA! *flicks hair, holds hand up and chews gum*

I don't hate you, I merely don't care and I never said they couldn't hate you. Though, next time you're just bored and have nothing to do, feel free to stop by Dictionary.com and take a look at the word "defending". You may then realise what I was doing.

Posted by Yonaka

I was actually adressing that at Vamp.

Posted by G-Sides

lol i put privacy up so none of you would IM me :(

Posted by Twilight Chick

well. people haven't looked at this in 4ever but mine is vampiregirlsaya if anyone wants to add me.

Posted by Ant

fukken added

Posted by The Judge

Added why not.

Posted by Yonaka

Quoting Tifa Lockhart: well. people haven't looked at this in 4ever but mine is vampiregirlsaya if anyone wants to add me.

Haha, I'm talking to you right now. But remind me to add you when I get back to Michigan ok?

Posted by Twilight Chick

Ok. I'll try to remember. But you know me. I'm forgetful. Lol. Happy? I took your advice. ^_^

Posted by Yonaka

Yes, yes I am. Very happy. For numerous reasons. One of which I just told you. Now I eargerly await the fourteenth of August.

Posted by Omni

Stop posting in this thread. Nobody wants to AIM you.

Posted by Yonaka

Actually at least one person does. And I don't even have AIM where I'm at right now. I actually have something better. Unfortunately all I have here is dial-up internet on a windows '98 computer.

Posted by Klarth

[quote]I actually have something better.
I have a bottle of JD and a bowl of strawberries. Beat that.

I have KD. BEAT THAT.

Posted by Yonaka

I had strawberries. But I'm sure that doesn't count for anything now does it? However, I do have cake.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

If JD is what I think it is, then JD> Cake.[spoiler]fu[/spoiler][spoiler]cking slut[/spoiler]

Posted by The Judge

What you need is a fifi.

Quoting Sapphire Rose: If JD is what I think it is, then JD> Cake.[spoiler]fu[/spoiler][spoiler]cking slut[/spoiler]

What the hell is jd. I think you mean KD>all.

Posted by Yonaka

Quoting The Judge: What you need is a fifi.

No, I'm pretty sure what I need is peach or apple pie. Preferably peach.

Posted by Twilight Chick

Quoting Blaise: No, I'm pretty sure what I need is peach or apple pie. Preferably peach.

*twitch* Pie is evil and nasty... I HATE pie...

Posted by Omni

You sure don't look like you're scared of pie.

Posted by Roger Smith

Stop posting in this thread. Nobody wants to AIM you.

Posted by Omni

I forgot about the huge line of people waiting for you to hand out your AIM username so they can talk to you online. How could I be so foolish?

Posted by Roger Smith

Wort wort wort?

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Angelwing: What the hell is jd. I think you mean KD>all.

Quoting Tifa Lockhart: *twitch* Pie is evil and nasty... I HATE pie...

XD!!!!!!! PIE ^________O UR SO RANDOM!!! CUDDLES!!!!!!!!1

Posted by Yonaka

Pie is tasty, right Kayla? ;) Don't make me throw pie in your face again. 'Cause you know I will if I have to. I'll throw banana split pie in your face this time, because I don't want to waste my peach pie on the rare occasions that I get it. :(

Posted by Ant

PIE CHEESE MONKEY MUFFIN HAHAHA

Posted by Trigger

Hah! I love that this thread is still alive.

Gold!

David Hasslehoff approves!

Posted by Yonaka

It was dead until Kaira posted, and then it jumpstarted back to life.

Posted by Twilight Chick

Because everyone must post after me to make fun of me. ^_^ And NOO!!! Pie is EVIL and NASTY! Can't you read!? *flinches* Don't hit me! ...And muffens are nasty too. Bleh... I shall sit here and eat my strawberries. Without muffens and pies... YAY STRAWBERRIES!!! ...Yes... Well... Anyways...

Posted by Ant

pick a stupid ****ing name already.

Posted by Twilight Chick

^_^ I'm sticking with this one. I promised Jesse.

Posted by Yonaka

When I see you in person Kaira, I shall throw a pie in your face, and then I shall throw numerous muffins at you. I will continue to do so until you think pie is tasty, and muffins are wonderful.

Posted by The Judge

Or you could shut the hell up and do everyone else in the world a favor.

Posted by Twilight Chick

Aww. :( But where's the fun in that? And I think I'll pass on the muffens and pie.

And what's with you agreeing with Ant!? You traitor!

Posted by G-Sides

tbqh i think you'd have a much better time if you just killed yourself :s

Posted by Ant

iwhtfow"tbqh"m

Posted by Twilight Chick

O.o Um... Yah... Sure... What happened? Anyways... NO! I told you! I will let everyone know if/when I want to die! That way who ever wants to kill me can. Cuz for one, I'm too much of a baby to do it myself. And 2, the 3 times I tried didn't work. So I'm guessing someone still wants me alive. Hard to believe though.

Posted by Ant

lol

Posted by Omni

Quoting Twilight Chick: And 2, the 3 times I tried didn't work. So I'm guessing someone still wants me alive. Hard to believe though.

If you fail at killing yourself, you're a hopeless failure. I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you're apparently incapable of doing it.

Posted by Shadow

Can't you do anything right? You always Fail, you even screwed your own life. Heck, it may get even worse, but you don't come whining about your problems, because its yours, not ours, so deal with your own.

You act just like Panic, acting fruity, changing/making new names, your even a loser like him. [quote]Cuz for one, I'm too much of a baby to do it myself. And 2, the 3 times I tried didn't work.
This Proves, your a loser, a Complete Failure. You know why didn't work, because your a ****ing retard. There is only one thing you did right though, is changing your user title, to loser, because it's true, you are. You act Childish, Selfish, you only care about yourself, but I don't know why you do, You even failed at killing yourself, so your a complete loser. Do you want someone to do it for you?

Thank you,
Shadow

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Twilight Chick: the 3 times I tried didn't work.

Leap off a building
Jump in front of a semi
Swallow Chlorine
Jam something sharp into your chest or neck
Buy a gun and a single bullet
Keep drinking water and don't urinate
Slam your head into a bucket of liquid nitrogen
Ingest something that says "DO NOT TAKE INTERNALLY"
Pull a gun on a cop
Find a ghetto neigborhood and try talking the way you do here to the locals

There's tons of creative, sure-fire ways to end your life. Pick one.

Posted by muffla

you know you hit rock bottom when you fail at killing yourself. expecaly if you go to jail cuz suicide is against the law

Posted by Twilight Chick

Quoting Shadow: Can't you do anything right?

Well, apparently I can, considering Jay is starting to like me. And I

Easy way to kill yourself without actually killing yourself: Grab a cellphone, steal a car, get chased by cops, try and run over someone, pull out cellphone, bam. Do it tomorrow. Make sure you get chased long enough so we can see it on the news.

Posted by The Judge

Don't make way for Willy. That'll do it.

Posted by Twilight Chick

Nah. Think I'll pass.

Posted by The Judge

Weiner.

Posted by Ant

10 bux says this "jay" is a made up person.

Posted by Twilight Chick

Ant, you loser! You even talked to her on AIM! She used to come on Vgc. She made multipule accounts and stuff. Then she got bored with it. And she got ****ed off. But she actually left. Unlike me. ^_^

Posted by Ant

same person

Posted by Twilight Chick

What do you mean same person?

Posted by Omni

He means you and your supposed friend are the same person, you idiot. Duh.

Posted by Twilight Chick

Yeah-huh. You'd like that wouldn't you, losers? Right, well I'm going to bed now cuz it's like 4am where I am. And Jay came back yesterday and we're gonna hang out later. So, yeah. Buh bye. ;)

Posted by Ant

Lol.

Why do almost all of her posts make me laugh?

Posted by Twilight Chick

Cuz you've got nothing better to do then read my posts and laugh at them.

Posted by Shadow

Quoting Omni: He means you and your supposed friend are the same person, you idiot. Duh.

Either:
They're the same person or "Jay" never saw her pic

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Twilight Chick: You'd like that wouldn't you, losers?

ironic

Posted by Trigger

[quote]But who’s the loser who’s stalking me?
Stalking? Hahahaha! Hilarious!

Oh, man, that was awesome. This thread is now worthwhile.

Posted by The Judge

Twilight Chick, listen to me. I mean, really. Listen to me, because the post I'm about to make is very serious. Don't just shrug it off and pass it as the ramblings of someone who just wants to make fun of you, and get rid of every arrogant, self-created image of yourself that you've conjured in your head. Take what I say to heart.

Start caring what people think of you. Not just your friends, but actual people. If you go your entire life without concern for peoples' opinions of you, you'll end up single for the rest of your life, or with a guy who accepts you for who are in the fact that being as immature as you are, you'll be easy as hell to control and abuse. Put some care into public opinion, and how people see you.

Muffins, Penguins, Cheese, Monkeys, Pie, GIR, ZIM, doom, being random, moose, and so on and so forth are staple marks of the "stupid teenage girl." They aren't original, and no matter how much you love saying them and pretending that they're the greatest things on earth (I'll give you that Invader ZIM is an awesome show), they're not. You only hurt your public opinion by carrying neon signs on your back with those words, and do remember what I just said about public opinion.

Suicide is a serious issue, and not supposed to be a cry for attention. You never tried, and if you actually did, you never intended it to work. Don't lie. It's an issue that's affected many, many people with terrible results and hardships on families and friends, and you're not cool for saying that you tried.

Mental illnesses are not cool, fun, or easy to live with. Since I stopped taking medication, it's been hard for me to properly hide the various illnesses I have, and I don't make any claims at being as bad as they get. People (in your category of what constitutes a "person) love saying they're schizophrenic, for example. True Schitzo's can't function correctly in society, and live in a constant hell. Even my minor one causes me to carry out full conversations with myself when I believe no one to be around (I've been caught several times) and see things that don't exist. The point is, having a disorder isn't in any way cool, and if you have any concern for less fortunate human beings, you wouldn't consider it funny to say you have them.

Lose some weight. I've seen pictures, and if you have any concern for the opinions of others (see above), you'll want to be reasonably enjoyable to look at. You fit very typically into the typical fat, emo, ridiculously stupid teenage girl, and unless you plan on finding a male version of yourself that you can settle into the impression you've made on the couch with, you'll want to revamp yourself. It's healthy, you'll look more attractive, and people will meet you with better responses in life.

Finally, don't try to grow up too fast. "BUT JUDGE! YOU SAID NOT TO MENTION MUFFINS!" Yes, yes, I get it. What I'm trying to say is that, as much as you'll hear old fogeys telling you to enjoy youth while you have it, it's completely true. Don't become obsessed over people (see: Ant), and don't be quick to rush decisions in life when you have all the time in the world to make them. Don't think that any loss of a temporary affection will destroy the rest of that pitiful shamble you call a life, and don't become depressed over such trivial matters.

That's all I have to say. I await a retarded response that completely shrugs off what I said and makes my effort a waste, but I feel better that I've been serious with you.

Posted by KillingLonliness

lol i forgot my other puppet, twilight chick. oh and im shayla.

Posted by Ant

What's up, Panic.

HEY GUYS, I'M SO CRAZY I'M GOING TO KIIIIIIILL MYSELF BECAUSE I'M SO FAT HAHAHAHA muffin

judge's post in one sentence

Posted by S

You must spread some reputation around before before giving it to The Judge again.

Last time I repped you was ***-knows-when.

Posted by Yonaka

I agree completely with what Judge said. Obsessing over people isn't healthy, (remember Donny Kayla?) My brother has ADHD and bi-polar disorder and it's no fun living with it. I have the bruises to prove it's not fun. Public opinion does indeed matter no matter how much people try to say it doesn't. It points out that change is needed.
I hope I can talk to you again soon Kayla, because I doubt I'll be able to see you for a while.

You're not much better than she is.

Posted by Omni

I think she's at least equally bad.

Posted by The Judge

The love in VGC is palpable.

payable*

I'll love for money.

Posted by Yonaka

How am I just as bad as she is pray tell? I thought I was at least a little better.

That's not saying much.

Posted by Yonaka

Not much no. But still, I thought there was a bit of difference.

Posted by The Judge

Don't know you so I can't say.

Posted by Omni

Yonaka is AIDS

Posted by Yonaka

'Tis true. But Judge knows me best as Blaise.

Posted by The Judge

In which case you're even worse than her. At least she doesn't try to pretend she's someone else.

Posted by Yonaka

Yeah... But I have apologized for it, and I'm never doing that again. And I didn't think that Theresa was going to send a message to you, I thought she was going to make a thread about it so that I could apologize publicly. I was all, "NNNNOOOO" And she was all like, "ZOMG!!!! "I'M SORRY STEPHANIE!!!"

EDIT: And Kaira actually does do that. And when she does, it's very weird. Remember Jordan Asakura? Yeah, that was her.

Posted by Omni

Nobody actually cares. Stop trying to defend your stupidity with overwrought statements that could be summarized in a single sentence.

Posted by The Judge

Thank you, Omni.

Posted by Omni

Take Yonaka, too.

Posted by Yonaka

Yay!!!! We're all having a good laugh here you know.

Posted by Sable Wind

YOU CAN'T BE ****ING LOST IN LYRICAL SPLENDOR YOUR *****, ANY LYRICAL SPLENDOR I KNOW WOULD SPIT YOUR NASTY *** RIGHT BACK OUT

Posted by Twilight Chick

Judge:
Well thanks for the seriousness. But yah, it was a waste cuz you completly ****ed me off...
I do care what people think of me, just not over the internet. Randomness. That's me. Deal with it. Suicide. 3 times. Leave me alone about it. I know its serious. I'm not trying to be cool. Mental illness. Bipolar. Again, leave me alone, I'm not trying to be cool. Weight. What do you think I'm trying to do!? Gain more!? Obsessions. Anime and yaoi. Possibly myspace. Ant? Is stupid. He could die and I wouldn't care.
Well I'm glad we had this little chat. We should do it again sometime so you can **** me off more. Have a nice day.

Steph:
WTF!? I thought you were on my side!? I'm not obsessed with Ant! Ooo I liked him. That means I have to obsess over him? And I have bipolar too. Just not the same as your brother. Mine is the one where it all bottles up and I scream and punch people and everything when it gets to high. And why won't you be able to see me for awhile?

Posted by Omni

Quoting Twilight Chick: I do care what people think of me, just not over the internet.

Untrue, stopped reading there. Kill yourself.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Twilight Chick: Judge:
Well thanks for the seriousness. But yah, it was a waste cuz you completly ****ed me off...
I do care what people think of me, just not over the internet. Randomness. That's me. Deal with it. Suicide. 3 times. Leave me alone about it. I know its serious. I'm not trying to be cool. Mental illness. Bipolar. Again, leave me alone, I'm not trying to be cool. Weight. What do you think I'm trying to do!? Gain more!? Obsessions. Anime and yaoi. Possibly myspace. Ant? Is stupid. He could die and I wouldn't care.
Well I'm glad we had this little chat. We should do it again sometime so you can **** me off more. Have a nice day.

You have officially solidified yourself as a complete waste of oxygen and jumped into the "Reasons I hate humanity" pit with all the other losers like you. Why don't you try a fourth time and actually succeed so we can replace the space you're taking up with something halfway useful to this world like another mini-mall.

Posted by Yonaka

Quoting Twilight Chick:
Steph:
WTF!? I thought you were on my side!? I'm not obsessed with Ant! Ooo I liked him. That means I have to obsess over him? And I have bipolar too. Just not the same as your brother. Mine is the one where it all bottles up and I scream and punch people and everything when it gets to high. And why won't you be able to see me for awhile?

I am on your side, but I agree with what The Judge said. I know you have bipolar, but my brother is ADHD as well, so he does the same thing you do, screams and punches. I have fading bruises to prove this. I won't be able to see you for a while because I'm staying the week at Theresa's, and I'm going to Ozzfest Friday. I won't be back in Stevensville until either very late Friday night, or Saturday. Most likely Saturday.

Posted by S

Quoting Twilight Chick: Judge:

Steph:

Keep digging.

... how do you attempt suicide THREE TIMES and not succeed once? Jesus, it's not hard.

Posted by Yonaka

A little thing called parental intervention.

Posted by The Judge

There are many instant ways.

Quoted post: A little thing called parental intervention.

They weren't attempts then unless you ended up in the hospital.

Posted by Sable Wind

"Bye mom, bye dad, I'm going to go kill myself."
"Okay honey, have fun."
*goes into room and begins cutting wrists*
"HONEY!! DINNER!!"
*throws blade against wall* "****IT GUYS, YOU NEVER LET ME HAVE MY WAY!"

lol

Posted by Twilight Chick

I did end up in the... You know what leave me alone about my problems! They're mine. So drop it. I know what happened. ***, I'm sorry I didn't die and make you guys happy!

Posted by Omni

Quoting Twilight Chick: I did end up in the... You know what leave me alone about my problems! They're mine. So drop it.

If you don't want people to talk about you online, don't tell them stupid **** about yourself. How dumb are you?

[quote]I know what happened. ***, I'm sorry I didn't die and make you guys happy!

I'm sorry that you can't leave VGC because you have mental health issues. Go talk to Panic. He's your soulmate.

Posted by Twilight Chick

Ew. How 'bout not. And I told you. I don't want to die right now. More like I want you to.

Posted by Yonaka

The thing I've learned about from hanging around VGC for so long is you never talk about your personal life. They hate you for it. Once in a while yes, but not often. Next to never really.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Yonaka: The thing I've learned about from hanging around VGC for so long is you never talk about your personal life. They hate you for it. Once in a while yes, but not often. Next to never really.

Funny, lots of popular members talk about their personal lives. They're just not attention craving idiots, so people don't think they're annoying and stupid.

Posted by Yonaka

I'm actually not an attention craving idiot. Trust me if I was, I'd look even more stupid than you people already think I do.

Posted by G-Sides

:s well all in all, you're both fat idiots. every time you say anything you make yourself look worse and worse and if you want the attention and insults off of you, stop talking or defending yourselves. to continue the bashing, insert retort below :)

Posted by The Judge

Here's the thing about talking about your personal life: Don't make it pathetic.

Look at me. Everyone on this site knows I'm a mentally ****ed up, anti-social pedophile with a gas mask and doll fetish who loves seeing sickening violence and depraved acts done against the flesh. And do people hate me for it? No. Because I'm not a neurotic whiny little ***** about it.

Posted by Ant

yes you are

Posted by The Judge

No I'm not. :(

I DISAGREE

Quoted post: I'm sorry I didn't die and make you guys happy!

Yeah, I'm sorry too. **** shame.

Posted by Twilight Chick

...losers...

Well I liked my quiet self anyway. When only a few people knew me. I make one thread and everyone goes chaotic. Geez. Right, well whatever...

kill yourself

Posted by Sable Wind

CRAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLING INNNNNN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

when you talk about your personal problems to such a personal level that you should be keeping it to yourself, it sounds as if you're looking for people to pity you. do you actually think people give a **** that you're bi-polar and a failure at suicide? life's short and you'll have plenty of time to be dead later on. go outside, lose some weight and work at being happier.

lol @ shade and judge

[quote=Omni;636993]Nobody actually cares. Stop trying to defend your stupidity with overwrought statements that could be summarized in a single sentence.

I read that as overweight :cool:

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Sable Wind: CRAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLING INNNNNN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN

Hey now, this is actually a good song.

Posted by Shade

VGCats did it better.

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=181

Posted by The Judge

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...HA!

Posted by Shade

Quoting Twilight Chick: That's me. Deal with it. Suicide. 3 times. Leave me alone about it. I know its serious. I'm not trying to be cool. Mental illness. Bipolar.

Ahahaha, just read that. How the fuck do you fail at suicide three times!? That's priceless. Next time your "bipolar disorder" kicks in, you should just slit your throat. Even you couldn't fuck that up.

Obligatory post after mention of VGCats:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/VampiroV.Empire/1177280531046-1.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Shade

Hahaha, oh lawd.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

*giggle*

Posted by Wiki

i believe im already on your buddy list, but just for the hel of it, my AIM SN is Thuggalo Fr3sh

Posted by the bear jew

mine is treyanastasio420 if anyone wants to add me if your bored or some ****