What is ur favorite....

Posted by protomanv4

What is ur favorite Pokemon game for gc??? Mine is xd

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Ugh, they're all awful, IMO.

Posted by Nightscare

not much choice, is there?

Posted by GameMiestro

Colloseum. Miror B is possibly the best villian in all of Pokemon (other than Ikamuni, but who possibly knows about that?).

It was Imakuni, actually, and he did rock. Miror B was awful though, how can you think that?!

Posted by Drewboy64

Imakuni in PKMN card game... Hilarious weird guy. That is a good game; I still play it on my GBASP.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Wings]It was Imakuni, actually, and he did rock. Miror B was awful though, how can you think that?!

Dude... how can you not laugh at his bad Jimmy T impersonation?

Posted by protomanv4

lol allright ill add gba ok?

Posted by ProtomanV2

Favorite GC: Colloseum

Favorite GBA: Leaf Green

Favorite GBC: Gold

Favorite GB: Blue

These all ROCK!!!

Posted by junior senior

Does SSBM count? If not then none because I never attempted to get a GameCube game since 2001.

Posted by giminius

I await the revolution/GCN game that is a 3-d version of the pokemon games. Surely they could enlarge the story or something...

Hah. That won't happen. We'll just get a new Stadium game, or another Shadow Pokémon game.

Posted by Takuya Kanabara

Stadium died right after Pokemon Stadium 2. That's how we got Colosseum and Gale of Darkness: XD. It will most likely be another shadow pokemon game. I wonder which one is next? Shadow Mewtwo?....Shadow Rayquaza?....Shadow Regirock? There's no telling.

Colosseum games are Stadium games. They're basically the same thing.

Posted by Nickd009

The only good pokemon games are for gameboy

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Quoting giminius: I await the revolution/GCN game that is a 3-d version of the pokemon games. Surely they could enlarge the story or something...

I think that's what Pok

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Since I play it on my GameCube, Pokemon Fire Red. :)

Posted by Zeta

Quoting SapphireRose: Since I play it on my GameCube, Pokemon Fire Red. :)

Clever, clever. I think I'll pop my LeafGreen into my GB Player for a second.

Posted by Mystic Hero

If we are talking strictly GCN made Pokemon games then I have no favorite. Collosseum was one of the biggest waists of cash I spent on games for my GCN. It was short, too easy, had a gay plot and no replay value in my opinion. It should jsut burn in hell and stay there.

Posted by CS Ryan

Top 5
1. Stadium 2
2. Emerald
3. Blue/Red
4. Gold/Silver
5. Trading Card Game

Posted by holy_flare

My top five would have to be:

1. Stadium 2
2. Yellow
3. Leaf Green
4. Stadium
5. Coloseum

Posted by giminius

I hope to see Pokemon Ranger here someday. As it is about fighting Team Rocket, there is some good story potential here.