Suicide Bombers for kids???

Posted by specopssv44

Check out this video, it aired on a middleearsten TV show for kids....
[URL="http://memritv.org/search.asp?ACT=S9&P1=906#"]http://memritv.org/search.asp?ACT=S9&P1=906#[/URL]
....someone give me a reason why I shouldnt exterminate the entire middle eastrn population....I mean seriously wtf kinda bull**** is this???...2 more months before I create the giant clouds of pink mist...0331 Machinegunner baby.

Posted by higbvuyb

You shouldn't, because for every extremist, there are probablyhundreds of honest muslims who don't even think of killing others once in their life, and 'the entire middle eastern population' includes Israel, which won't be carrying out any islamic militant strikes any time soon.

Posted by Arwon

Why bother, hig?

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting specopssv44: Check out this video, it aired on a middleearsten TV show for kids....
[URL="http://memritv.org/search.asp?ACT=S9&P1=906#"]http://memritv.org/search.asp?ACT=S9&P1=906#[/URL]
....someone give me a reason why I shouldnt exterminate the entire middle eastrn population....I mean seriously wtf kinda bull**** is this???...2 more months before I create the giant clouds of pink mist...0331 Machinegunner baby.

Why stop at there, then? As long as you're killing innocents along with a few terrorists, why not blow up earth? You'll get rid of every evil person that way! Gee, doesn't that make sense?

Posted by GameMiestro

Statistically speaking, you probably won't succeed in killing one muslim.

Posted by Speedfreak

ACKBAR?

Posted by The Judge

I agree with the statement of Ackbar.

Why you guys take him so seriously is beyond me. He's not going to see a random Iraqi on the street, knock em down, and shoot them in the head. Think about it. He's going to act as ordered to. Y'all need to think outside his box. His box is layered with spikes and made of solid steel.

Posted by GameMiestro

I dont take him that seriously... I think he's been playing a bit too much CS recently.

Posted by Darksong X

More like handling actual weapons and being trained to efficiently take human lives.

Nice box analogy D.

Posted by Klarth

He can't think outside his box because it's huge and black.

Posted by specopssv44

Quoted post: I dont take him that seriously... I think he's been playing a bit too much CS recently

actually I just spent two weeks on a tactical evoulution, one week on a goddam mountain, freezing my *** off everynight in a fighting hole manning my 240, and another week of what we call MOUT training (Military Operations Urban Terrain), basically we have a whole mock village set up, and we practice clearing city blocks and close combat...it was pretty realistic, the "counter force" wore "man dresses", and carried RPGs and everything...oh and they even blared that god**** call to prayer for what seemed like days, that **** gave me a headace....I wish I had the time to play CS, this is my first weekend off in almost a month....Make no mistake about it gents its the real ****ing deal.
.....That **** played on ****ing TV all across Iran and syria and Iraq, its ****ing disgusting. Those poor little ****ers are brainwashed and now I have to kill them all.....PINK MIST.

Posted by Speedfreak

So Counter Strike, then.

Posted by Ant

They have a ****ty culture.

Posted by Speedfreak

Ha ha! I just watched the video, what a total moron! He could've thrown his belt!

Posted by Ant

Pft, where's the honor in that? Idiot

Posted by Dreadnought

As much as the prospect of storming through red clouds and holocaust winds appeals to some, I think there is a reason why people who express too fond a wish for annihilating other humans are denied military service.

Here's to wishing you had got 4-F, speccops.

Posted by Arwon

Quoting Ant: They have a ****ty culture.

Who, the marines?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Arwon: Who, the marines?

zing

Once again, I'm back tyo wishing you a bullet in the head. Congrats. not many people can honestly make me wish someone was dead, but you managed twice now.

Posted by Bebop

So Speccy wants to kill all Iraqis for having violence on their tv sets? I hope Iraqis don't watch Looney Tunes otherwise they'll be sending their own pink mist.
HA HA THEIR ANIMAITON IS SO CRAPPY!!!

Posted by specopssv44

Quoted post: As much as the prospect of storming through red clouds and holocaust winds appeals to some, I think there is a reason why people who express too fond a wish for annihilating other humans are denied military service.

Here's to wishing you had got 4-F, speccops.

im a grunt mother****er, my entire job revolves around taking lives. I can tell youve probably never even met any Marine in real life, much less an Infantry Marine.

Posted by Arwon

So no 4F then son?

Posted by Bebop

Quoting specopssv44: im a grunt mother****er

GRUNT MOTHER FU*KER DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Posted by specopssv44

on a side note i miss you guys.....I leave for Iraq in the next few weeks so i wont be around much.,

Posted by Speedfreak

Have fun with that.

Posted by mis0

Quoting specopssv44: Check out this video, it aired on a middleearsten TV show for kids....

In essence, is that really any different than G.I. Joe? They both teach kids to kill for the ideals of their nations.

Posted by Ant

GI Joe also taught you not to leave the stove on. We can't deny knowing the importance of that now can we?

Posted by Moogs

Quoting specopssv44: on a side note i miss you guys.....I leave for Iraq in the next few weeks so i wont be around much.,

Sorry for you. My dad gets back tomorrow! :).

Posted by Bebop

Quoting specopssv44: on a side note i miss you guys.....I leave for Iraq in the next few weeks so i wont be around much.,

My mum says theres alot of black people in Iraq

Posted by Fate

Just because you're trained to kill doesn't mean your conscience doesn't exist. Whether we think inside or outside your box, barbed and guarded or not, you're still just a human being and they are too. I'm not saying you shouldn't go to war, but a little humane reluctance is expected...

Posted by Lord of Spam

[quote] can tell youve probably never even met any Marine in real life, much less an Infantry Marine.

Uh, isnt dread british?

Quoting Ant: GI Joe also taught you not to leave the stove on. We can't deny knowing the importance of that now can we?

PORK CHOP SANDWICHES.

Posted by specopssv44

Quoted post: Just because you're trained to kill doesn't mean your conscience doesn't exist. Whether we think inside or outside your box, barbed and guarded or not, you're still just a human being and they are too. I'm not saying you shouldn't go to war, but a little humane reluctance is expected...

You dont understand....its ok, I dont expect you to understand. Anyone who even looks like they are thinking about harming one of my brothers is the enemy. The enemy is not human to us. We dont see them as people, we see them as targets. As potential threats. Of course I have a conscience, but Id cut down 100s of people in a heartbeat if it meant I saved one of my brothers. The Marines have a way of making you not afraid to die, but afraid of not doing your job and letting down a fellow Marine.

Posted by Fate

I guess I can see your point. In wartime, your enemy is to be taken down. I'm just wondering if "taking American lives" is what you're thinking.

Posted by specopssv44

I dont want to take American lives. Hell no. We do what we do so that Americans dont have to worry about someone taking their lives away. The day that my loved ones have to walk the streets in fear of an IED, or a suicide bomber is a day I will never live to see.

Posted by The Punisher

I really don’t know you Spec, and I’ve only read a couple of your posts on this forum. Although I do not support war, I realize it is something that comes with human nature, and natural instinct. I also realize that with out people like you I may not have some of my most loved friends. Although I'm sure that there's a few terrorists who walk the streets of my state capitol, I'm also sure that the people defending our nation have most of it under control. So given my chance that I may never get to talk to you again or you might never be able to log on to this forum again, I would like to say thank you.

Now however, destroying innocent human lives is ridiculous. I’m pretty sure with part of the new government set up in Iraq, they would be doing something about these brainwashing advertisements.