Anyone have or play Socom: Fireteam Bravo?

Posted by drako

Im a big fan of Socom and im thinking of getting Socom FTB for the PSP. Anyone have or play it? I read the reviews on 1UP and IGN and the game sounds great! 16 players online and 14 missions for the single player. Anyway, i was just wondering what everyone else thinks of the game...

Posted by fpselite

i just picked up the game a few days ago. This is a really fun game. The online play is amazing. The single player campagin is fun but the online play takes the cake. you can get up to 16 people playing online at once and the ps handels it very well with little to no lag.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Hm, sounds good, I may have to rent it. How is it compared to the console versions?

Posted by Klarth

Original PS quality graphics.

Posted by MGamer

I got it for christmas and I just had a pretty good gaming session on it. It is a fantastic game. The controls do take a little while to get used to but once your used to them your pretty good. You really should get a Microphone for it because its just so much more fun with a mic. Even if you don't have a mic you can still hear the other people talking that do have mics. This game is amazing and I highly recomend it.

Posted by darmus

I love FTB, been playing it for awhile, getting on wifi is so badass with this game, never thought socom would translate so well to handheld but the controls and graphics are perfect.

Posted by ZipCrash

Yea I have it and have played online a few times. I haven't had alot of time to invest in online yet but it's a very fun game.

Posted by darmus

Do you got a wifi connection at home or do you take it to a hotspot? I have to bring it down to my local wifi cafe but its worth the walk lol, definatly a badass handheld shooter online, 16 players is almost unthinkible for a handheld system but they did it with stride.

Posted by GamingGirl

I love this game too. The online part is great and there is very little lag and always a bunch of people on. I also enjoy the single player mode especially the Instant action option. Just as good as I expected from the Socom franchise.

Posted by Moogs

I used my Wifi connection for it, I didn't like it that much though.

Posted by PleaseRecycle

Yes I have and PLay Socom FTB. Why? Because there are so many great features I can't list them all. My favorite is Crosstalk objectives and using my headset. What's yoru favorite feature?