Two ****s I've never finished.

Posted by Xenos

I took them down the last time I posted them because I felt bad for whatever reason. Well, these are the only two drawings I've ever drawn in a long time. I've never take an art class nor draw regularly, so it looks terrible. I've only started botherings to doodle here and there in the last year or so.

[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/Xuphansa/Terrible/KidPhotos.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/Xuphansa/Terrible/Papers.jpg[/IMG]

Some random fifteen minute ****ter.

Posted by Prince Redon

Da*n...Good...Great....Draw...More...

Wow, you really should draw more. They look great.

You remind me of a guy that goes to my school. He is in the same situation, but he's selling his art for about 100 a piece, and he's selling quite easily.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

The first one is excellent, and the others aren't too shabby, either. Now, what have I told you about discarding your work?

Posted by maian

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Your eyes are stunning. I wish I could draw eyes like that >_>

Posted by Xenos

The second one really isn't as clear because of my ****ty scanner which I will fix later.:(

Posted by Ant

Yeah, I told you already that you a good DRAWER! srsly.

Oh, I also like how you always swear in the title of your picture threads. :cool:

Posted by Xenos

What are you implying? ;o

Posted by Zeta

Wait, you said those look terrible? That beats the **** out of a lot of drawings I've seen!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I dislike when people are overly humble.

I noticed a few problems... but terrible? Pff. Whether you actually think that or not, I don't know. But it should be obvious that your art is nowhere near terrible.

You have a knack for nailing down fine detail and your shading is fantastic. Not to mention you make the eyes look life-like, adding depth and emotion to achieve something that most pro anime-artists can barely do.

Good stuff, but don't be so humble. It gives off the exact opposite, and you almost make yourself look like pompous ***.

Posted by Xenos

Nah, I do actually feel that way. Which was why I took them down last time.

Quoting Xenos: What are you implying? ;o

Dunno, what are you implying?

And yeah, I'd have to agree with Vamp. You can't possibly think that they're terrible. I mean, sure, they aren't perfect, but they're **** good. I know you can see that. Otherwise you wouldn't have posted them.

Ok, now go and DRAW MORE!

Posted by Lord of Spam

The third one was spectacularly absurd.

I approve.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

YOU'RE ABSURD!

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Very nice work!

Posted by KoH

Really liking that right eye.