Blog for Outlaw?

Posted by Ex-Linkman

I don't know much about him and how he posts, at least not enough to make this call on my own. I know he used to be annoying, but that was a while ago. How he posts today, I don't know, and I'm not going to hunt all his posts down. So anyway, yay or nay?

Posted by Iris

What's the blog's purpose?

Posted by Ant

Who did what now?

No, it'll suck and I hate sucky blogs they make me angry!

Posted by Ex-Linkman

He didn't say, so I assume a personal one.

Posted by Klarth

He used to be Kaotix back in the day; he had 4000+ posts on the vB2...

I'll refrain from posting until I know what the blog's about.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

No idea who he is.

Posted by Ant

Oh, Katoix...I remember that guy. he made all the threads for the 2D games back in the day. In which case, since I know the guy and who he is, I change my vote :D

Posted by Iris

Personal blogs are stupid. Let him keep his crap in an LJ or MySpace.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

When I found out he was Kaotix, I PMed back telling him he needed a subject for the blog. Kaotix used to have a Donkey Kong blog with someone else Red something. Not many people liked him, but he didn't do anything wrong.

Posted by Iris

Donkey Kong? =/

I guess it's acceptable.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Linkman]someone else Red something.
Aha; I remember. "Red something" uses the sn "Pit" these days. :P

Posted by Fate

Oh, yeah, he was the guy that I called a tampon because of his anagram-ish name.

What for wait nevermind no.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Quoting Klarth: Aha; I remember. "Red something" uses the sn "Pit" these days. :P

Oh I see. I was thinking Roinks lol :cool:

Anyway, he never PMed me back :(

Posted by Pit

Quoting Linkman: Oh I see. I was thinking Roinks lol :cool:

Anyway, he never PMed me back :(

lol

Posted by Shin-Ra

Hell no.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Alright, he PMed back.

Topic: The 2D Classic Gaming Universe

He seems fine to me, at least in no danger of doing something to get him banned. There are some pretty pathetic blogs right now, so there's really no arguement as to why he shouldn't have one, as long as he has a topic and he's in no danger of being banned. I say yes.

Here's our series of PMs:

Outlaw:
Ok well, i've been asking for a new web long since i don't know when and none of the mods would even reply at my messages. Now that I have 100 posts (a member here told me that in order to have a blog, you needed 100 posts +), could I have a new one?

Me:
The blog needs a topic first.

Outlaw:
Yes of course.

" The 2D Classic Gaming Universe "

Me:
Ok, we're voting on it in the mod board. I'll do what I can to make sure you get it.

Outlaw:
I appreciate it. Thanks alot homie. I hope it works out, would be good having a spot for old school gamers to share out some ideas on good ol 2D gaming. Hope You'l be visiting it lol

Posted by Jesse Smith

On future polls from n00bies like him, don't make polls until they figure out a topic!!! Some of us no voters might of voted yes if there had been a topic when it was made!!!

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Well, there used to be another member called "Outlaw" who was a pain in the ***. I assumed he was the same guy, but now that I know it's just Kaotix, go ahead and make the blog regardless of this poll. Had I known in the first place, I would have just OKed it myself.

Topic:
The 2D Classic Gaming Universe
Mods: Outlaw

So yeah, MY BAD!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, u no da rulez!! If I make one blog with no poll then I'll have to make every one elses blog with no poll!!! A new poll might be better.

Posted by Pit

I don't see why not. There's tons of **** blogs out there, his old one was succesful, so yeah

Posted by Ex-Linkman

It has more Yes votes than no votes now anyway, so there's no point in starting over.