Open Challenge

Posted by MegaNenium Idiot

Well, I'll fight anyone. You get entrance and arena, i get first attack.

Posted by Yonaka

I'm new at this, but I'll do my best. That is if you allow me to.

Yeah, sorry i havent been here in so long, but sure. I'll accept your challenge.

Posted by Yonaka

Cool. If it's ok, I'll take areana.

Blaise walked across the vast desert. She was hot and thirsty. She was about to pass out from the heat. Just then she heard a rustling noise behind her. Before she could even turn around, whoever it was hit her over the head. Blaise's limp body fell into his arms.

Ill use Kentaiki for this fight.

Blaise woke up. "Heh, finally," said Kentaiki in a dark voice. "I was getting worried that you were gonna die. Then it would have been no fun, killing you and such." Blaise asked, "Why did you capture me?" "Simple. I travel throughout the world, and capture people to kill," Kentaiki said, " And you, unfortunately, are one of my victims," with saying this, Kentaiki took out his dagger. He started running towards Blaise. When he got within range, he slashed and Blaise. Blaise ducked, and avoided to slash. Blaise kicked Kentaiki in the stomach. Kentaiki flew onto the ground, and skid across the land. He hit a tree. "That's it," said Kentaiki, angrily," ENCORKI!" Kentaiki's steel fan flew towards Blaise.

Posted by Yonaka

Before the fan could hit her, Blaise disapperead. She reappeared above Kentaiki. She fell, one foot in the air, the other straight down. She disappered again, and reappered behind her attacker. She took her hand hit him in the nape of his neck. The man fell foward, and staggered away.

"Hate to tell you this, but you won't kill me. You don't stand a chance." Blaise said, crossing her arms across her chest.

"So, you think you can run away?" Kentaiki said. "Well you are very mistaken. I rarely ever have to unleash my Shadow Angel," A blue aura appeared around Kentaiki. A halo appeared on his head, and wings sprout from his back. One wing was angelic, while one was demonic. "Now then," Kentaiki said, "Where were we?"

Kentaiki took out his Shinkita. As he slowly walked towards Blaise, she got in a defense position. Kentaiki teleported behind Blaise. He put his arm around her neck, and put the blade to her neck.

Posted by Yonaka

Blaise was surprised; this guy could actually pose a threat. She smiled, and disappeared. When she reapeared she was holding a long sword, the blade was a firey red. Blaise didn't often call on weapons, but this guy was special. She ran at Kentaiki and held her blade at an angle beside her. She swung at him, but missed.

Blaise took a step, and Kentaiki took one as well. Blaise gritted her teeth, she disappeared once more, and appeared behind Kentaiki. She swung once more, and made contact with his back. Her sword had hit right between his wings, and blood gushed from the wound. Blaise planted her foot right there were she had just slashed him open and pushed him foward.

"Meh, so what. You mearly put a gash in my back. No big deal," Kentaiki said with a chuckle. "Demon Torpedo!" Kentaiki screamed. He took out a large sword, and slammed it into the ground. He then jumped up, and put his sword infront of himself. He bolted down towards Blaise, while spinning around. Right before he was about to hit Blaise, he stopped the attack. He landed 1 foot away from his opponent. "DEMON RUSH!" Kentaiki screamed again. He slashed as Blaise, and dragged her upwards. She was flinged into the air, and Kentaiki stood there. When Blaise came down to about his head, he punched the air, 1 foot away from her head. A demon came out, and passed through Blaise, burning her. "You don't stand a chance,"

Posted by Yonaka

Blaise lay there for a while and sealed her wound. It wasn't a good seal, but it would have to do. Blaise grabbed her sword off the ground and slowly got up on her knees, catching her breath.

Kentaiki siezed the moment and rushed at Blaise with his sword. Blaise didn't look up. When Kentaiki was just an inch away, Blaise disappeared. Kentaiki whirled around looking for her. He found her kneeling on a large rock.

Blaise was kneeling with her hands folded on her knees and her sword at her side. She caught her breath, gathered her energy, and opened her eyes. Kentaiki was stunned. Her eyes were completely black and seemed to swirl with energy.

It was even less often that Blaise had to use her full power, but this guy meant business. She didn't like to use it because she could loose control and who knew what would happen then?

"You know it's one thing to attack an innocent young girl, but trying to hit me when I'm defenseless... Well let's just say you made a grave mistake." Blaise slowly floated to her feet. She held her hand over her sword, which floated up to her hand.

Blaise held her sword at the ready and rushed at Kentaiki. Her speed was incredible. She was literally a blur. Blaise ran her sword through Kentaiki's middle and twisted it. She lifted him up and flung him off her sword. He landed ten feet to her right.

Blaise stood there, looking at the ground. She tried to disperse her power, but it had taken control. Blaise did her best to hide it, in case Kentaiki got up.

Kentaiki grasped at his stomach, and gasped in pain. He brought his hand up, and it was drenched in blood. "I cannot believe someone actually hit me like that!" Kentaiki said. His whole entire body started to shake. Wind swirled around his feet. The wind sprang up like a big tornado around him. Kentaiki started screaming, and the whole ground was ripped apart. Lava came forth from the ground, and engulfed Kentaiki. The lava dissapeared, as if it was being sucked into his body. His whole body was covered with lava and blood. He looked up, and had a look of rage in his eyes. He picked up his sword, and ran towards Blaise.

Posted by Yonaka

Blaise wasn't at all surprised. She was having a serious case of Deja vu. She had seen this happen before, or at least her subconcious had adn that was what was displaying right now; Blaise's subconcious power. Blaise raised her hand which was surrounded by black swirling energy. She let out a blast of energy that engulfed Kentaiki, stopping him in his tracks. Blaise began to tighten her hand into a fist. While that was happening the ball of energy that surrounded Kentaiki began to get smaller.

"I do hope that you're not afraid of the dark." Blaise said as she closed the fist. As she did the ball of energy collapsed and Kentaiki fell to the ground, most of his bones broken. Blaise wondered if he would be able to get up.

"Ack! I've never thought ANYONE would do that do me," Kentaiki said, " Maybe I did underestimate you..But I'm not done yet," Kentaiki tried to get up. The broken bones stung. "Ack! I can't go on..." Kentaiki gasped. "You win...For now."

OffTopic : Gawd your mean. Breaking mai bones? >< Well, you win.

Posted by Yonaka

Well, I had to do something. Hehe. I am evil aren't I? It's not my fault, it's my mom's. She started it. Good match. I hope we can have another one like it soon. Until then...